TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement.

Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.

You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.

Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.

The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.

We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.

You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.

Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.

If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.

Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.

Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.

If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn Case

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

These warrants were issued out Nolan County by District Judge Glen Harrison, who serves as district judge for both Mitchell and Nolan counties.

There were some minor differences, authorities said, which will be presented by KTXS News after the information is studied and news determined. The latest information will be presented at KTXS News at 5 and 6 p.m.

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media.

Wouldn't they have cause to search any place the car spent time that day?

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants.

Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn Case

These warrants were issued out Nolan County by District Judge Glen Harrison, who serves as district judge for both Mitchell and Nolan counties.

There were some minor differences, authorities said, which will be presented by KTXS News after the information is studied and news determined. The latest information will be presented at KTXS News at 5 and 6 p.m.

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media.
Digital media huh? Like maybe video cards out of cameras that were possibly downloaded on momma's computer?

OMG - I just don't want to know.

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants.

I wonder if that's why they stopped getting info from the computer when SA's mom called and said she was coming to get it. They then got the warrant for what was inside of it. KWIM?

i can only imagine what SA was doing outside the door when he was lurking....yuck!!!!!!

I am absolutely sick to my stomach. This whole story is surreal. SA is lucky that CD has not killed him.

Hailey was scared of SA..... tells Grandma he would stand in the doorway and stare at her

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

It really is so sad that all of this is being reported after the fact. Her family should have made sure she had a safe place to live. And BD was primarily responsible for having this creep around.

I agree. And I feel very little compassion towards BD anymore. The more I find out about SA the angrier I become. There is NO excuse for the way HD was being treated by her mother. And BD is so very worried that we might think she was a 'bad mommhy.' Well, she WAS. She was a horrible mother imo. She last sees her kid at 10 pm on Sunday night, has no other communication with her to see where she is or who she is with , and waits until Tues afternoon and has her son text her? That is a total disconnect imo. 13 yr olds need constant communication to keep them safe and on track. BD failed her by moving in a murder/mayhem fanatic. I know, I know, we ALL read true crime stories. But I think most of us are looking through the eyes of the victims or the investigators, and not trying to 'role play' as the perps.

After reading that new information provided to MSM by Gma, it appears that SA was behaving in a manner that should have raised red flags. That being said. There are literally hundreds and thousands of cases where women get into bad relationships and they endure such psychological torture by their suitor that they basically believe that they cannot be away from them. It is entirely possible that BD thought that she was protecting HD from SA by staying with him. It would be easy enough to convince her that "if you leave me you can bet your life little princess will regret it!"

I have an aunt that has been in several of these relationships. It seems like no matter what she does she is incapable of breaking the abusive cycle. She seems to be drawn back to exactly the type of men that will continue to do this to her. Those men also are very good at picking out women with insecurities (the are predators, after all) and then exploiting them.

I agree. And I feel very little compassion towards BD anymore. The more I find out about SA the angrier I become. There is NO excuse for the way HD was being treated by her mother. And BD is so very worried that we might think she was a 'bad mommhy.' Well, she WAS. She was a horrible mother imo. She last sees her kid at 10 pm on Sunday night, has no other communication with her to see where she is or who she is with , and waits until Tues afternoon and has her son text her? That is a total disconnect imo. 13 yr olds need constant communication to keep them safe and on track. BD failed her by moving in a murder/mayhem fanatic. I know, I know, we ALL read true crime stories. But I think most of us are looking through the eyes of the victims or the investigators, and not trying to 'role play' as the perps.

excellent post... Thanks just wasn't good enough!:rocker:

After reading that new information provided to MSM by Gma, it appears that SA was behaving in a manner that should have raised red flags. That being said. There are literally hundreds and thousands of cases where women get into bad relationships and they endure such psychological torture by their suitor that they basically believe that they cannot be away from them. It is entirely possible that BD thought that she was protecting HD from SA by staying with him. It would be easy enough to convince her that "if you leave me you can bet your life little princess will regret it!"

I have an aunt that has been in several of these relationships. It seems like no matter what she does she is incapable of breaking the abusive cycle. She seems to be drawn back to exactly the type of men that will continue to do this to her. Those men also are very good at picking out women with insecurities (the are predators, after all) and then exploiting them.

hmmmmmmm yet she CLAIMS she tossed him to the curb after she learned he failed a poly.

hmmmmmmm yet she CLAIMS she tossed him to the curb after she learned he failed a poly.
Exactly!!!

Is BD going to be back on NG tonight? I want to hear her explain away Grandma's claims. Or will she just say - no one ever told me about that!

She knew - you can bet she did.

Exactly!!!

Is BD going to be back on NG tonight? I want to hear her explain away Grandma's claims. Or will she just say - no one ever told me about that!

She knew - you can bet she did.
SHe would say what she does everytime she is asked a ?
I don't know......

Tossing him to the curb may have been puffery. They definitely parted ways (sort of), but it may have been for different reasons.

Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216

i wonder what Haileys brother saw thru the windows before he actually climbed through one?

Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member