TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-128-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20

Media Links

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

if she was under the house...ummm dnt you think you would smell her by now?

not trying to sound crude.. but i dont think he had time to dig a 6 x3 hole

IF they are wanting to look under the house, I would imaging it's for other evidence, not Hailey.

what mother would be thinking about their jobs when their only daughter is missing and possibly murdered? What mother??????[/QUOTE]

Worries don't come one at a time. She has another child. DD needs a roof and food too. Hailey missing is a inancial disaster. Also, if Hailey is hiding, search and rescue is going to send her a huge bill, but I don't think she is worrying about that now. Just how to keep things together in light of everything. JMO

bringing the last post over here since the thread closed.

So is BD a nurse now or a unit secretary? I thought someone said she lost her license, which is not that easy a thing to accomplish. IMO, she's a follower and was doing whatever her boyfriend wanted with the gory true crime stuff and even drugs, but she doesn't look like much of a druggie at all. The boyfriend has a scott peterson look. The eyes don't match the face and mouth when he's talking.

Can someone tell me about SA's new mask? Is it possible it's a replacement? tia

I may be wrong, but on NG, I thought Billie meant there was a hole Clint boarded up that the dogs could not get to....meaning the dogs LE had when they were searching the house.

I may be wrong, but on NG, I thought Billie meant there was a hole Clint boarded up that the dogs could not get to....meaning the dogs LE had when they were searching the house.
I took it as a sort of crawlspace under the house and CD boarded it up (BD said a while ago) so that their own dogs wouldn't be able to get in there and/or dig under the house.

what mother would be thinking about their jobs when their only daughter is missing and possibly murdered? What mother??????

Worries don't come one at a time. She has another child. DD needs a roof and food too. Hailey missing is a inancial disaster. Also, if Hailey is hiding, search and rescue is going to send her a huge bill, but I don't think she is worrying about that now. Just how to keep things together in light of everything. JMO

IMHO I would HOPE CPS will be coming in soon and if DD isn't already out of the house, I hope he is taken from the home and given to a relative. I don't think IMHO she has to worry about caring for him much longer.

Watching NG again. CJ (grandma) said that Hailey told her about SA standing in front of her door back when she was 11. That's 2 years ago. Maybe SA wasn't completely living there but it seems he sure was staying there. And something else I just heard (that I missed the first time) CJ was saying what Hailey told her and that SA would walk around the house at night on BILLIE's phone. Why would he be on her phone?

Two years ago - maybe he didn't have a phone back then.

I took it as a sort of crawlspace under the house and CD boarded it up (BD said a while ago) so that their own dogs wouldn't be able to get in there and/or dig under the house.

That makes more sense. Cuz I was thinking why would LE just walk away from a boarded up hole?:waitasec:

I'm so frustrated..I can't begin to imagine how some of you feel that are here so much and trying to figure this out.

I just simply can't put my finger on this one. I keep thinking how would I feel-how would I act-if God forbid one of my children went missing. I feel like I would be back and forth between being mama bear running every single place I could think of to being in pieces...

I've watched every single thing I could find with BD being interviewed...I have not seen her shed a single tear. I haven't heard her voice break-haven't seen her pause to get herself together to keep going with the interview...I'm just not seeing it at all. I've been through a horrific experience with one of my children-I was also on meds to get through the day...I still seemed to cry constantly at the thought of losing her....I just don't get it.

I know she's going on NG etc. but then I think so did Ron and Misty. The first couple of weeks Ron had no problem being interviewed-then it wasn't long before he wanted 'the cameras out of his face so he could do what he wanted'.

Has BD searched at all...I haven't read where she has.

All the 'they haven't got back to me' is blowing my mind. I would be in their face screaming clear me and let's get on with it!!!!!! What are you not sure about-who is giving inconsistencies....I just don't think I would quit.

I still don't know if she knows what or had anything to do with Hailey....I just had to get this out there to someone who gets it.

No, I think this meant Clint boarded up long ago so their dog or neighbor dogs couldn't get under the house. I don't think this was anything recent.

Maybe we should have one more poll~

Do you believe that BD had no involvement in the disappearance of her daughter, does not know where she is, and is not covering for SA?

Hit thanks if this is your opinion.

(Of course, she may be guilty of being a bad mother or knowing that H didn't like SA or being into weird games or whatever, but that's not relevant to this poll.)

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member