GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #2

Police learned the details of the alleged murder from Louis Colombo, Griffith's roommate, who told investigators he helped Griffith dismember the body and hide it.

Clark County District Attorney David Rogers said Colombo will likely not face charges. "Not only did he help us recover the body, he also told us the circumstances of the killing," Rogers said. "There are lot of times that we have to negotiate with sinners to get to the devil."

Fine. "Negotiate with the sinner [Louis] in order to get to the devil [Griffith]." How about negotiating to get Colombo a lighter sentence, a better jail. But don't let him go free without some form of punishment! That's just wrong! The people of LV as well as the state of NV should be enraged.

I researched the property records for the property at 312 Bonanza Way, where Debbie's body was found. It is not owned by a relative of LC. I have tried to find more information on the person that owns it, but have not come up with anything yet.

Fine. "Negotiate with the sinner [Louis] in order to get to the devil [Griffith]." How about negotiating to get Colombo a lighter sentence, a better jail. But don't let him go free without some form of punishment! That's just wrong! The people of LV as well as the state of NV should be enraged.

I am enraged and NOT a huge fan of David Roger.

I would, at the very least, like to see a picture of Louis, so I know whe to run the other way. What kind of person could help a buddy in such a horrific edeavor? I would prefer he not be on the streets of my city.

I can't believe there are NO charges to be filed against LC. It infuriates me!! I have tried to look up info on LC and have found nothing. It's terrifying to me that this man is a parent!! I also can't believe the woman whose condo they originally wanted to store Debbie's body at. She apparently is an ex of JG. She kept her little secret that Debbie was dead for 3 weeks. All the while Celeste is on tv crying pleading for her sisters safe return. These people make me ill.

I can't believe there are NO charges to be filed against LC. It infuriates me!! I have tried to look up info on LC and have found nothing. It's terrifying to me that this man is a parent!! I also can't believe the woman whose condo they originally wanted to store Debbie's body at. She apparently is an ex of JG. She kept her little secret that Debbie was dead for 3 weeks. All the while Celeste is on tv crying pleading for her sisters safe return. These people make me ill.

I can't find anything on LC either. I'm beginning to think they have purposely jumbled his name....somehow. L maybe being his middle name or both his first name having different spellings. EW instead of OU or in the last name O for the U. Very common Italian name. Found quite a few in Henderson and Las Vegas. Does anyone know his age even???

I am enraged and NOT a huge fan of David Roger.

I would, at the very least, like to see a picture of Louis, so I know whe to run the other way. What kind of person could help a buddy in such a horrific edeavor? I would prefer he not be on the streets of my city.

This should be something for "Appalled" to sink her teeth into...IMO

I don't blame you, I'd want his pic out there too if I lived there. Outrageous!

I agree imamaze, it is sad. So many of us think are family members or friends will always be around so we take them for granted. I've done this in my own life. But we don't know what the future will hold or that none of us is promised tomorrow.

Interesting find...The woman KC who LC and JG initially wanted to hide Debbie's body at her condo, well she herself had a missing family member earlier in 2010. Her 14 year old niece was missing in March. She had a FB page for her...just like Celeste had for Debbie. So you would think she wouldn't want another missing persons family to suffer. She knew that Debbie was dead for 3 weeks before she went to the authorities. Unbelievable!!!!

You can find it by googling her name (found in the arrest report) missing niece.

This woman KC said she didn't go to LE earlier because she was afraid of LC. This was interesting to me as he was not involved in Debbie's murder (according to both him and JG). Shouldn't she have been afraid of JG??? But she was an ex of JG's. It makes me wonder more about this LC character. I wish we knew more about him.

This is very sad. Prayers to the family.

fran
:rose:

PS....In the last post, the link provided, that looks like 'Carrot Top.' I wonder if it is? I know we've seen him in Vegas walking across the street, etc.....

This is very sad. Prayers to the family.

fran
:rose:

PS....In the last post, the link provided, that looks like 'Carrot Top.' I wonder if it is? I know we've seen him in Vegas walking across the street, etc.....

That was Carrot Top. He went to the memorial, which I thought was sweet.

She filled a room! We had Spanish together (our county seems to think its a good idea to place ESL kids in the room with the foreign language kids-at least in '97) and our Spanish teacher did not like her at all because Debbie would tell her like it was and proceeded to do so on a daily basis. Then when I became more of a handful the teacher told my class I was just like "that girl Debbie Flores and couldn't be trusted"! I had to laugh at that because Debbie was actually a pretty nice girl, just very honest with her opinions :). I just remember she had the throatiest voice. A lot of my old hs friends and I have been shocked that this happened to someone we knew. She could start a conversation with anyone, it didn't matter who you were.

I have to wonder if my Spanish teacher even remembers that incident...it really struck me when I learned about her missing because I would recount that story with my friends around here over the years because that teacher wasn't really anyone's favourite ;)

I just hate knowing that the moron who turned in her killer isn't getting hit with any charges. I can't wrap my mind around leaving someone who was just getting assaulted, nor can I see Debbie staying-she was too strong a woman for that, even back when I knew her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back