1060 users online (204 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Nestled Deep in Southern Hospitality

PA - Trisha Edelman, 21, pregnant, murdered, New Cumberland, 12 Jan 2011

That’s when police say Trump likely shot the 21-year-old in the stomach while she was in her car and carried her to his town house.

Trump was lying in his bed next to the body when officers entered his apartment around 3 a.m. Wednesday, police said. They said he admitted to shooting Edelman.

It was one day before Trump, 25, was due in court to face aggravated-assault charges in connection with the July incident. He had been free on $150,000 bail.

Cumberland County District Attorney David Freed said authorities don’t know why Edelman apparently drove to the apartment. He said he didn’t know the custody arrangements. The couple’s daughter wasn’t there at the time of the shooting.

“This young lady did everything she was supposed to do, and she’s dead,” Freed said, adding she couldn’t avoid him because they had a child together.

"Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Charlotte, North Carolina
    oh my! what a sad, sad article. Poor woman. Prayers with her family and praying for peace for the victim.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

From July 2012:

A New Cumberland man accused of shooting and killing his pregnant ex-girlfriend in January 2011 pleaded guilty Tuesday to three charges, including two murder charges, and was sentenced to 20 to 40 years in state prison on Tuesday.