1111 users online (211 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dog Who Bit Off Man's Penis Might Have Been Provoked

Remember this guy??

~~~~~~~~
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A police report concerning the dog that apparently bit off a man's genitals says that the man may have been using force against the animal.

Rudolfo Ramirez, 25, might have been trying to forcibly open the pit bull's mouth.

The report also said Ramirez was wandering the neighborhood in only in boxer shorts.

Eyewitness Tomas Chacon describes what he did when he saw the incident."I'm yelling, I'm freaked out, running on pure adrenaline," Chacon said. "I was saying, 'This guy's dead, the dog's eating him, you got to call the police!'"

Chacon says he was working on a surveying crew in the neighborhood and saw what he thought was a dead body with a dog chewing on it. His buddy tried to chase the dog away."As soon as he hit the dog, the dog yelped and the guy got up," Chacon remembers. "He was still alive but his inner thighs, genitalia, and lower stomach was all ripped away."

Chacon said Ramirez didn't say a word and ran away as police approached, but he was caught at a nearby park."That's something you wish your kids never see," Chacon said.

http://www.thenewmexicochannel.com/n...34/detail.html

And just why was he trying to open the dogs mouth?

this guy is not only perverted, he doesn't sound real bright. didn't he know the reputation pit bulls have? this guy deserves everything he got now dogs everywhere are safer!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

My question is what was he trying to open the dogs mouth WITH? Dogs don't usually go for something covered...
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    My question is what was he trying to open the dogs mouth WITH? Dogs don't usually go for something covered...
    You think he might have wanted fellatio from a pitbull??

Oh, man... talk about living dangerously!!

?'s

This story brings up more questions than it answers. In addition to the previously asked question, why did the man try to run from the police after being badly chewed up? Was alcohol a factor in this story? Will he be able to sue the dog's owner for loss of enjoyment of life?
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    This story brings up more questions than it answers. In addition to the previously asked question, why did the man try to run from the police after being badly chewed up? Was alcohol a factor in this story? Will he be able to sue the dog's owner for loss of enjoyment of life?

I'm almost laughing too hard to type this Vicktor!!! LOL Yes, the dog's owner could be sued, but the guy would have to find a jury willing to agree with whatever it was that he was trying to do with the dog. LOL