1101 users online (233 members and 868 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Body of newborn found in trash bag, North Fort Myers, 14 Jan 2011

NORTH FORT MYERS: A death investigation is underway after a dead baby was found in the Suncoast Estates area of North Fort Myers, according to Lee County Sheriff's deputies.
    Officials we spoke to say the child's body was found on Marx Drive on a county easement located between two properties around 1:18 p.m. Friday.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=13845333
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Video with allot more information

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...rth-Fort-Myers-
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Detectives locate mother of infant found dead in North Fort Myers

NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- Deputies say they've found the mother of a baby discovered dead in a wooded area in North Fort Myers. They aren't identifying the woman yet, but some people are speaking out tonight, saying this didn't have to happen.

more here

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...rth-Fort-Myers
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org