Joe Ford

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
I opened a new thread for the news Annasmom has shared regarding Joe Ford. See Annasmoms post #3 below.

Annasmom, Thank you for sharing the news about Joe Ford. I have tears in my eyes. I will certainly keep him in my prayers. Joe Ford has always been an inspiration to me, like yourself Annasmom, for keeping the search for Anna alive for so long. He is the example of what a father is, imo and I've always thought of Joe as Annas father. He is the one who was there for her, searched for her, and has her deep in his heart.

Joe we are praying for you.

Cubby and J'

There are two Facebook pages for Anna. The one titled Anna Christian Waters is managed by SherlockJr, and the one called Anna Christian Waters Missing is managed by Sidekick.

I have very sad news about Joe Ford and would like to ask Websleuthers to pray for him. He has Stage Three cancer and is being moved into a nursing home. I am sure that your prayers will ease his suffering. Certainly he has spent a large part of his life searching for Anna, who was like a daughter to him.

God bless Joe Ford and my prayers are going out to him.

Joe has always been a hero in my eyes, treating Anna as if she were his very own... that makes Joe is a very special man, indeed to me.

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I would like to alert all of you that Joe is very ill with Stage 3 cancer. Your prayers would help ease his suffering. Joe gave much of his life to the search for Anna, who was like a daughter to him, and this is an important transitional time for him.

Prayers go out to joe. he loved anna as if she were his own and went above and beyond when she went missing to find her.

Prayers for Joe to be secure in the notion that he did all he could, and that someday his efforts will pay off.

Prayers for Joe to rest easy in his own moments of difficulty, and for him to find peace.

Sending love and light to Joe and your whole family during this difficult time. He is an amazing man and inspiration to many. I have always looked forward to his posts here in our tireless search for Anna. Please give him my wishes for peace and healing.

Warm wishes, prayers and love from our family to yours!
We're with ya Joe!!

I am so sorry to hear of your illness Joe. I will ask God to give you what you need at this hard time of your life. I pray He will heal you and also give you the answers you need about Anna. Praying for all of you each day.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Joe. Praying for peace, love, and comfort during this difficult time.

Joseph Edward Aloysius Ford, Sept. 17, 1942-January 21, 2011.

God bless you and your boys, and all Joe's family.
Peace and comfort from God above be with you all.
God bless you Joe, rest in peace, arise to everlasting life.

God Bless you Joe. Sleep peacefully. You have the answers now that we all have wondered. My prayers and condolences to all who loved Joe.

God bless you Joe and rest in peace. Prayers to Joe's family and friends. Joe was and always will be a great hero.

RIP Joe. The only comfort I can think of is that it is likely he knows what happened to little Anna now. :(

Rest in peace Joe. Anna could not have had a better step daddy than you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back