Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Thanks, Leomoon!

Thanks so much, Leomoon!

I hope this means that Kyron was not awake (and did not suffer) when he met his end. I wonder if he drowned off Sauvie Island?... If so, I hope he was unconscious at the time.

Thanks again. I'll take some small comfort and hope in that....

Astral

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    <<snip, snip>>

As for the Parans (what else is left?)......that we have not checked for his fate?

I took a peek at those.

for Kyron Horman, 9 Sept. 2002
    Heliacal stars and parans according to Brady calculations:

Star list: (64 stars); Orb for parans: 030' in RA; for position at axis: 100' in RA
    Method: Real parans between two sunrises

Your heliacal rising star: Alphard (7 days earlier)
    Your heliacal setting star: Vega (5 days earlier)

Stars Rising ("Stars of Your Youth")
    A Sun Denebola (Rise-Rise, 027')
    B Moon Procyon (LCul-Rise, 021')
    F Jupiter Mirach (Set-Rise, 007',cp)

Mean Node Denebola (Cul-Rise, 017')

For me and my life, my Parans are absolutely "right on 100%" and they definately fit my life to a "t"
    Same with my husband and most I've checked in my family.

However I've not bothered with them for a long time, and now was curious about Kyron's
    fate.

For Denebola as his Rising Star in Parans (lying hidden) and conj. his natal Sun as we can see by it's locale.
    in Virgo - I checked the "Constellation of Words" site for what they have to say about this Star.

Here is what I found for the Sun :
    (and the negatives, sure came quickly to the little guy.....only near 8 yrs. of age?)

With Sun: Honor and preferment with danger, public disgrace and finally ruin, disease, fevers and acute ailments. [Robson*, p.161.]

I believe I did read he suffered from these types of childhood ailments fevers and acute type of ailments according to his mother.

We do not gain much however in assessing his Moon conj. to Procyon, although it is a star most associated with dog bites (Canis Minor) and that's only with Sirius involved.
    It does however speak of it's natives with this star prominent in their charts, being "timid', "shy" and "unfortunate" (and esp. dangerous IF configured with Mars & Pluto, which Kyron's chart did not have) however, he does have Saturn con. Aludra, a star in Canis MAJOR (in the tail) of the dog. This does not fare well either, so we might say the Dog Constellations and Kyron's natal chart had a type of synastry this way.
    They speak of a configuration with the malefics Mars & Pluto, but certainly Saturn is a traditional Malefic, even moreso or as much as Mars would be.

It must be terrible when parents cannot bury their child and grieve for them although I think that the grief suffered by the parents has already come and will stay until they have some type of final conclusion to this case.

It's like you cannot rest ever until this case is put to rest and Kyron is located.

IF His Heliacal Rising Star is part of the destiny for Kyron, then it's very possible he was poisoned, or given any number of things to knock him out, according to this descript of Alphard

Ptolemy states that it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus, but according to Alvidas it is similar to the Sun and Jupiter in sextile. It gives wisdom, musical and artistic appreciation, knowledge of human nature, strong passions, lack of self control, immorality, revolting deeds and a sudden death by drowning, poison or asphyxiation. [Robson*, p.130.]

Of a Saturn nature, however, there is a measure of influence of Venus and Neptune. This combination is of a disadvantage in most cases. Particularly matters connected with 'poison' are accentuated badly, e.g. blood poisoning, murder by poison, attempts of poisoning, poisoned hatred in women, gas poisoning, danger to life by wrong use of drugs and over indulgence of good living, smoke inhalation and danger of suffocation, snake bite, bites by poisonous insect bites, or bites from dogs with rabies. Danger is marked if either Sun, Moon, Mars, Neptune, Ascendant or MC are linked up with this star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Astral Star For This Useful Post:

Ref:
    I hope this means that Kyron was not awake (and did not suffer) when he met his end. I wonder if he drowned off Sauvie Island?... If so, I hope he was unconscious at the time.
    Thanks again. I'll take some small comfort and hope in that....
    Astral Star:

I don't think we can take my musings over the Parans Stars and their locations including the Heliacal Rising "to the bank".......but they LE should continue of course to search everywhere, on ground and underground as I'm sure they have and will IF any good leads come in.

However, I do find them intriguing enough, when we've reached a kind of "end of the rope" finding Kyron after a year has gone by to at least consider them.

I also know they match up with many people's past musings over how Kyron could have been restrained as a little child in a vehicle when his questions weren't answered as to where in the heck were they taking him......

The planets and the stars in various charts, (like the Natal chart) simply REFLECT our lives at some point in time. Like a mirror reflecting back to us, so worthy of consideration.

They don't make something happen as much as we as human beings are part of this Solar System and therefore, subject to the laws of both earth and the System itself.

A Reflection then
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leomoon80 For This Useful Post:

I have a question and could not find an answer on the previous Kyron thread; I saw on a chart for Lauren Spierer that due to something with Neptune, that she is unlikely to be found; does Kyron also have this association with Neptune that leads to this conclusion? Thank you.
    Just my opinion, of course.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

The gas poisoning, smoke inhalation, and danger of suffocation makes me think of carbonminoxide poisoning from vehicle exhaust... Many suicides have been comitted by doing this.... they think of it as simply going to sleep..
    I could picture TH thinking the same... possible drugging him and then the carbonminoxide..
    I'm just hoping Kyron didn't suffer...
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to froginTtown For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112