1473 users online (296 members and 1177 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    TH withdraws petition for parenting time with the baby

http://www.kval.com/news/local/112506339.html
    This is the same story, word-for-word, that KATU ran November 3, 2010.

http://74.6.238.254/search/srpcache?...KYQizLBwePPA--

Cached link located by Chili Fries in the general thread.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5935807&postcount=16"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5935807&postcount=16[/ame]

The article is almost two months old. I don't know why it is appearing again. Maybe someone hit the wrong keys on a computer.
    Last edited by Doodles; 12-27-2010 at 09:52 PM.

I wondered also, Doodles. We already knew this. Maybe the story is resurfacing on behalf of SWNBN to remind the public why she will behave in court as she does and why no demand will be made. But that cuts no ice. Since news organisations, for all their faults, know what news is, I suspect an agent or friend of SWNBN's counsel put KVAL up to this.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Tuba, when I checked the link and saw the article had a link to the November 2 document, I checked other Portland news outlets and found nothing. It finally occurred to me to check the WS general thread, and there was a new thread about this article. Luckily, WS member Chili Fries had located the original article. I assume there's a relation between KVAL and KATU since the photos and articles are identical. Very odd for this to happen, but I cannot see its value in being republished. I am not going to lose sleep over this.

Edit To Add: Just checked the comments under the KVAL article. Only two, and the second one points out that this is a rehash article from two months ago and questions why.
    Last edited by Doodles; 12-28-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Pensfan, do you have enough detail to find the KGW video of Desiree talking about the truck and Kyron? That link you provided so recently is not working now and the search enging at the station does not bring up this raw video. But maybe you have more information on it, like the date it was recorded for e.g. Thanks. I do remember Desiree talking about this in the fall but even at the time, it was hard to catch every word she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Tuba, I was able to locate it by playing around with the link a little bit. Here ya go sugar:
    http://www.kgw.com/video/raw/Kaine-H...101688128.html

~*~ Please note: This video starts around 13:25 & plays backward with the time left (in such a way as to count down). For your convenience, you should start at -2:50, which is the exact moment the interviewer brings up the "truck" question. ~*~

On another note, I sure hope everyone had a beautiful holiday and will have a bright, safe & funfilled New Year! Hugs & kisses to all!

Hello everyone! I've missed you all. I do still lurk when I can but had to take a break.<modsnip>

Anyway, I came across something Tuba was requesting from Pensfan in the general thread, but I think it's safe to assume her request will end up relating to a chart, so I'm posting it here for Tuba's convenience. This is in regards to an original video interview with Kaine & Desiree which aired on KGW. In this interview, Desiree was asked about the new info regarding the "truck". It was originally posted by Pensfan but the link was messed up. I found the original airing. I'm quoting Tuba's request, as well as my response to her. Hope this is helpful. Have an awesome New Year's Eve everyone!

Love to all,

Jersey
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-03-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: complaining about other forums is not allowed.

Jersey, thanks for the link.
    <modsnip>

The Forensic Astrology threads are good in that the charts are offered with explanations, and a click on the Thank You button is all the discussion that is needed. Other posts with links that might be helpful, especially those with dates and times, speak for themselves without the need of everyone's version of what they read. This thread can be frustratingly slow at times because of the lack of new information, but I would rather have a slow thread than a fast one filled with speculation and hogwash.

Happy New Year's to you and everyone!
    Last edited by Kimster; 01-03-2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: If members have issues about other forums, please use the alert button. TOS applies here too.

Thank you for working the old link until you got RESULT! If anyone else goes to KGW, it can take even 5 minutes for this video to load, depending on the speed of your ISP. Mine is DSL but there was about a 5 or 6 minute wait. The information on this tape is important, I think, especially the small segment about Kyron outside the school and the truck. Thank you so much, Jersey Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Thank you for working the old link until you got RESULT! If anyone else goes to KGW, it can take even 5 minutes for this video to load, depending on the speed of your ISP. Mine is DSL but there was about a 5 or 6 minute wait. The information on this tape is important, I think, especially the small segment about Kyron outside the school and the truck. Thank you so much, Jersey Girl!
    Tuba, there is no wait time for me. The video loads right away on the link I provided. I have cable internet, so it's pretty fast, but I also just had the computer professionally cleaned & more memory added. Maybe it has to do with space on the harddrive...or would that just affect "saving" the file? No matter, glad you could use it.

I had to wait until the whole video loaded before it would play. Not as long a wait as Tuba's, but long enough to wonder what was wrong. The opening commercial loaded in a flash. The station probably has moved this video to a slower server since it is "old news".

The good news is that Jersey Girl found the video and Tuba is pleased.

"Scheduled hearing in pending Horman divorce case is postponed, court staff say"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...1/post_53.html

"A hearing that had been scheduled for this week in the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman has been postponed. A new date has not been set."

Any event officially scheduled creates a document of the event, whether that takes place or not. This was discussed long ago in the instance of say, court convening but proceedings starting 25 minutes later or a wedding where one of the party is late. The published time still creates a chart and it did in this divorce hearing. The most interesting feature of the morning chart with its promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails.

Still, this delay following one of months, is upsetting. I wonder how Kaine feels about this. After all, he would like to get shut of her but there she is, with her high priced lawyers, hanging on him. Arrrrgh!

There is a new judge for Multnomah County. The previous one retired. I do not know if the court date was postponed to give the new judge more time to review the case or if Tuba's "... promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails" is imminent (quote from above post).

Kaine cannot be happy unless there will be an arrest soon. Her lawyers wanted a delay; not Kaine. The toddler is still safe.

December 21, 2010
    Governor announces appointment to Multnomah County Circuit Court
    http://governor.oregon.gov/Gov/P2010/press_122110.shtml
    Last edited by Doodles; 01-04-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    There is a new judge for Multnomah County. The previous one retired. I do not know if the court date was postponed to give the new judge more time to review the case or if Tuba's "... promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails" is imminent (quote from above post).

Kaine cannot be happy. Her lawyers wanted a delay; not Kaine. The toddler is still safe.

December 21, 2010
    Meisenheimer is still the judge for the divorce hearing

Snipped from towards the end of the article http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...1/post_53.html

"Meisenheimer's staff have given the attorneys involved in the civil case potential dates - up to three months out - to reschedule the hearing."
    ~peace

scrunch

November 29, 2010
    Governor announces Multnomah County Circuit Court vacancy
    Judge Meisenheimer will retire from Multnomah County circuit bench.
    http://oregon.gov/Gov/P2010/press_112910.shtml

December 21, 2010
    (Salem) - Governor Ted Kulongoski today announced that he is appointing Kathryn Villa-Smith to the Multnomah County Circuit Court. Judge Villa-Smith will fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Keith Meisenheimer on January 1, 2011.

It seems to be a sudden retirement by Judge Meisenheimer, and I doubt he will be available for future court dates on the divorce, especially those months away. The newspaper article stated "Meisenheimer's staff" with no mention of the retirement nor the new appointment. It could be the writer did not have all the facts or chose not to expand on them.

A change in judges would explain the sudden postponement of the divorce hearing. Previously both sides have managed to let the public know what is happening either through speaking or filings.

More news with a fuller explanation could come out in the next day or two.
    Last edited by Doodles; 01-05-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Found another minor typo.

Tired of the game playing. The focus and concern is misdirected. Sick!

"Horman Divorce Hearing Scheduled For March"

"PORTLAND, Ore. -- A motions hearing has been scheduled for March 31 as part of restraining order and divorce proceedings between Kaine and Terri Horman."

http://www.kptv.com/news/26408010/detail.html

No time given, and nothing yet from the other Portland news sources that I can find.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast