934 users online (186 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stephanie Seymour and son on beach acting very inappropriate.....

These photos of the ex- Victoria's Secret model and her teenage son came out and it looks very wrong to me where his hands are in the photos and the one where he is facing her holding her hand well just look at the front of his swim shorts.....

http://www.thesuperficial.com/stepha...idiots-01-2011

http://giggitygreg.com/?p=9914
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

While I don't envy people who live in the public eye and have their every move photographed, they saw the photogs there and were aware they were being phtographed. Having been the mother of a teenage son, I must admit, these photos make me very uncomfortable.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    While I don't envy people who live in the public eye and have their every move photographed, they saw the photogs there and were aware they were being phtographed. Having been the mother of a teenage son, I must admit, these photos make me very uncomfortable.
    I don't even have a son and they make ME uncomfortable! The way they embrace just seems so unnatural.
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

i don't think my mom would ever wear a bikini like that, but even if she had and looked as hott. no way, thats sick

I don't like the hand on the boob --- way too creepy for me. I don't care if he admitted that he's gay or not. You don't "embrace" your child or mom that way!

I just have to say that I'm pretty sure the front of the son's swim trunks were photoshopped. Yes, I think they were a little toooooo affectionate, but I don't think that's a real pic.

More than anything, I am SHOCKED at how incredible she looks after all these years, not to mention more than one pregnancy!

But yes, those pictures do seem a little...unusual.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

I am 100% sure that the front of his trunks were photoshopped, that the hand was an accidental placement in the hug and they were moving as it was shot. I am glad that I am not in the public eye...I wear swimsuits like that and my SIL's and i are very affectionate, they even pick me up and carry me to throw me in the water...NO ONE thinks we are inappropriate.

My grown daughters and I are very affectionate this way. We hug and kiss in public...hold hands walking sometimes, etc. I wonder if people think we are lesbians?

I think that part of this picture being "shocking" is the great shape that Stephanie is in and the photo shopped swim trunks on the son. Imagine "mom" being fat and out of shape and "son" not having a photo shopped "boner"...no one would even notice. I think that the hug and hand on boob was as someone said above...just an accidental positioning. Just my 2 cents.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Being a photographer I know not to judge a situation by random shots. Now, if this was a video and he was groping her and they were being overtly sexual towards each other, yeah, I'd find it freaky. But 5 random still shots... I agree with the son: people are taking them out of context.

One thing is for sure, though: she has one awesome body...

I totally believe that this was a bad or manufactured camera angle. Remember that phot years ago that appeared to show Bill Clinton's hand on Fran Drescher's butt? She was several steps ahead of him, IIRC.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I have a close relationship with my children like this, they hug me freely. Kiss me openly.

Not a problem and I agree with the posters above, slow news day and this relationship was violated by camera angles to make it seem inappropriate to make some money.

Now, Jeez o' pete's she looks good. Dang. Wish I had that body!

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I am 100% sure that the front of his trunks were photoshopped, that the hand was an accidental placement in the hug and they were moving as it was shot. I am glad that I am not in the public eye...I wear swimsuits like that and my SIL's and i are very affectionate, they even pick me up and carry me to throw me in the water...NO ONE thinks we are inappropriate.
    Amen to everything you wrote, stilettos! People just have dirty minds!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

I wish I could wear that bathing suit again.
    But my body did change
    She has an awesome body

I do not see as much taboo as you all seem to see.
    I agree that the hand was misplaced as he hugged her for the shot.
    THE BOY IS GAY - as he himself says.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

my minds not all that dirty. but they could be photoshopped. shame on the publisher.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast