Stephanie Seymour and son on beach acting very inappropriate.....

While I don't envy people who live in the public eye and have their every move photographed, they saw the photogs there and were aware they were being phtographed. Having been the mother of a teenage son, I must admit, these photos make me very uncomfortable.

While I don't envy people who live in the public eye and have their every move photographed, they saw the photogs there and were aware they were being phtographed. Having been the mother of a teenage son, I must admit, these photos make me very uncomfortable.

I don't even have a son and they make ME uncomfortable! The way they embrace just seems so unnatural.

i don't think my mom would ever wear a bikini like that, but even if she had and looked as hott. no way, thats sick

I don't like the hand on the boob --- way too creepy for me. I don't care if he admitted that he's gay or not. You don't "embrace" your child or mom that way!

I just have to say that I'm pretty sure the front of the son's swim trunks were photoshopped. Yes, I think they were a little toooooo affectionate, but I don't think that's a real pic.

More than anything, I am SHOCKED at how incredible she looks after all these years, not to mention more than one pregnancy! :eek:

But yes, those pictures do seem a little...unusual.

I am 100% sure that the front of his trunks were photoshopped, that the hand was an accidental placement in the hug and they were moving as it was shot. I am glad that I am not in the public eye...I wear swimsuits like that and my SIL's and i are very affectionate, they even pick me up and carry me to throw me in the water...NO ONE thinks we are inappropriate.:rocker:

My grown daughters and I are very affectionate this way. We hug and kiss in public...hold hands walking sometimes, etc. I wonder if people think we are lesbians?

I think that part of this picture being "shocking" is the great shape that Stephanie is in and the photo shopped swim trunks on the son. Imagine "mom" being fat and out of shape and "son" not having a photo shopped "boner"...no one would even notice. I think that the hug and hand on boob was as someone said above...just an accidental positioning. Just my 2 cents. :)

Being a photographer I know not to judge a situation by random shots. Now, if this was a video and he was groping her and they were being overtly sexual towards each other, yeah, I'd find it freaky. But 5 random still shots... I agree with the son: people are taking them out of context.

One thing is for sure, though: she has one awesome body...

I totally believe that this was a bad or manufactured camera angle. Remember that phot years ago that appeared to show Bill Clinton's hand on Fran Drescher's butt? She was several steps ahead of him, IIRC.

I have a close relationship with my children like this, they hug me freely. Kiss me openly.

Not a problem and I agree with the posters above, slow news day and this relationship was violated by camera angles to make it seem inappropriate to make some money.

Now, Jeez o' pete's she looks good. Dang. Wish I had that body!

I am 100% sure that the front of his trunks were photoshopped, that the hand was an accidental placement in the hug and they were moving as it was shot. I am glad that I am not in the public eye...I wear swimsuits like that and my SIL's and i are very affectionate, they even pick me up and carry me to throw me in the water...NO ONE thinks we are inappropriate.:rocker:

Amen to everything you wrote, stilettos! People just have dirty minds!

I wish I could wear that bathing suit again.
But my body did change :(
She has an awesome body

I do not see as much taboo as you all seem to see.
I agree that the hand was misplaced as he hugged her for the shot.
THE BOY IS GAY - as he himself says.

my minds not all that dirty. but they could be photoshopped. shame on the publisher.

It just struck me funny. Funny as in haha weird funny.

This young man has to tell the world his sexual orientation as a defense of being accused of having an inappropriate relationship or inappropriate touching with his Mother.

Since when does sexual orientation have to do with incest?

I don't know I just thought to myself what a mess for him and his Mom ---- and the people that were looking to try to make a buck that day should be punched in the forehead.

Voices of reason, thank you. My first thought was the first photo was chopped - but the others are VERY affectionate - knowing they are mother and son made them seem overly close (gay or otherwise). At least IMO. But the fact that they were walking in public, not rolling around in the sand or on some cabana lounger does open the possibility to camera angles and nothing more. I'll hope that is all it is.

Paparazzi take thousands of pictures of celebrities. There's always going to be a few that come out different than how they were intended.

And websites like TMZ are right there to snap them up!

If they want for some yucky photographs of Stephanie Seymour they can go back to pictures of her and Axl Rose.:sick: No offense to Axl fans.

Oh how I used to love paging through Vogue and all the beautiful photographs of Stephanie and Cindy and on and on. She was a muse of Avedon's. Just beautiful.

She's got one kick *advertiser censored*s body. Bless her heart ater having all those kids. I wouldn't mind looking like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back