TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-128-5294

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23

Media Links

Sar information for Hailey Dunn

Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Beyond.........my guess to other poi's? Billie and the band of merry makers that liked the horror stuff.

Bringing over and expanding my post ....

Am I missing interviews and statements from HD's friends? fellow cheerleaders / track / band people/ coaches ???

My daughter's coach would go crazy - she'd be on the news talking about her - she'd have the squad out handing out fliers and posters. There would be 40 girls from all four years seriously hunting for her. Their facebook pages would be nothing but pleas for her safe return. They'd be posting like crazy on her facebook - they would be at my house bringing me food. They're like family.

Adding : I'm not seeing family or family friends either. Neighbors? OMG my neighbors would be like crazy all over the place. Church friends? ANYTHING? All I see is Billie's flat interviews and some select "strangers" to the family who care about Hailey like all of us here do.

Updated timeline with drive times now included. Draft. Please review and provide additions, deletions, feedback, input, insight, sanity, chocolate, and drinks.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie sees Hailey watching TV in her room.

Mon, Dec 27

Unknown: Billie looks in on Hailey in bed in her room. Is unsure if she's really there.

05:30:00 AM: Shawn leaves for work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:00:00 AM: Shawn arrives at work, gets a Dr. Pepper, sees supervisor, does not speak to anyone.

06:06:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at work for Shawn. 5:30am + 36 min = 6:06am

06:10:00 AM: Shawn leaves work. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:20:00 AM: Billie leaves for work, picked up by co-worker. Billie leaves cell phone home for the kids to use.

06:35:00 AM: Shawn returns to Colorado City, where Hailey's home is located.

06:46:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn from 6:10am. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

07:37:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Big Spring for Shawn from 6:56am. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

09:38:00 AM: Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls. Cell phone starts pinging again in this location.

12:00:00 PM: Billie claims a man (Charles) who lives with a neighbor (Travis) sees Hailey in yard talking on phone. Mike Board of WOAI claims his station found a woman who saw Hailey in the yard on the phone, but no time is given.

02:40:00 PM: Shawn exits Big Spring. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

03:00:00 PM: Shawn claims to arrive at Hailey's home in Colorado City. Shawn claims Hailey is there, and tells him she is going to her dad's, then to her friend's.

03:15:00 PM: Shawn claims Hailey leaves home, leaving all personal belongings behind. No one sees her walk anywhere on this entire day. Bloodhounds later track Hailey going toward her father's house, toward her friend's house, and toward a hotel.

03:21:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn. 2:40pm + 41 min = 3:21pm

04:00:00 PM: Brother returns home. Pounds on door for 5 minutes. No one answers. Enters home through a window. Shawn is standing in a hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

05:09:00 PM: Estimated time Shawn leaves Colorado City in order to pick up Billie at work at 5:45pm. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 5:45pm - 36 min = 5:09pm

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes. 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:11:00 PM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn and Billie. 6:20pm + 15 min = 6:35pm + 36 min = 7:11pm

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn claim to arrive back home in Colorado City.

07:30:00 PM: Billie and Shawn begin watching movies.

10:00:00 PM: Billie and Shawn go to bed. See 10pm Sun Dec 26 for last time Billie made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being.

Tue, Dec 28

12:00:00 PM: Billie calls Hailey's brother and tells him to text Hailey's friend, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home. Brother texts but unable to contact friend. Brother calls and friend says Hailey never said she was going there, and never came over. This is the first time since Sun Dec 26 at 10pm that Billie has made any effort to determine Hailey's whereabouts or well-being. Billie has a co-worker drive her to Colorado City. She checks several places for Hailey.

02:00:00 PM: Billie reports Hailey missing to LE at the police department.

Note: 24.9 miles/36 minutes Colorado City <> Snyder. 2:00pm - 36 min = 1:24pm. Billie spent somewhere between 24 minutes and an hour and 24 minutes checking places for Hailey before going to LE to report her missing.

Would it be possible to put links to the other 2 threads for Hailey in the opening post so there's handy access to them?

I posted this at the end of the other thread and wanted to bring it over...

I need some clarification here: I am not sure where I got it from (I thought the affidavit which I have read several times), but I swear that it was stated somewhere that BD's phone pinged off the same tower near the home that SA's pinged off of. I just re-read the affidavit - again - and cannot find it in there at all.

So first and foremost, if I have been repeating that info that is false, I profoundly apologize.

Secondly, were any of you under that impression or am I the only one that somehow had that seed planted in my mind?

Thanks... :eek:

06:46:00 AM: Estimated arrival time at Colorado City for Shawn from 6:10am. 6:10am + 36 min = 6:46am.

06:56:00 AM: Shawn's cell phone stops pinging in Colorado City. 38 miles/41 minutes between Colorado City <> Big Spring. 6:56am + 41 min = 7:37am

I'm going to start poking holes now. The above leaves 10 minutes for AS to get into the house and then drive far enough away to stop pinging in Colorado City.

One thing that has bothered me since yesterday.

In an article I read yesterday (please don't ask for a link - I know I read it). BD said Hailey was first chair sax in the school band. First chair. But on Hailey's fb there was an exchange between her and a friend in the beginning of Dec. Hailey had said she didn't want to go to the band concert. Her friend tried to get her to go and eventually Hailey said she didn't go.

Being first chair in a band and Hailey didn't want to go and didn't go to the concert. I find that "unusual".

Could be absolutely nothing but why didn't Hailey want to go to that concert? And, more importantly why didn't she go? BD ( being such a wonderful mother) had to have known about this school band concert so why didn't she take Hailey? What did Hailey tell her about not wanting to go? First chair is a big deal and for a first chair player not to show up - probably frustrated the band director.

This might be nit-picking - but something that just ruffled my feathers yesterday when I read it. IIRC the fb posts were around Dec. 8 somewhere.

I think whatever happened to Hailey happened when SA got back to the house that morning.

He wouldn't have known what time DD would come home from his sleepover that day, but generally speaking, 16 year old boys would stay up most of the night and sleep until late in the morning. SA would know the boys sleeping habits and/or habits when he did go for a sleepover.

I don't think SA would have done anything in the afternoon though for fear of getting caught.

I also don't think SA did something in the home but did get Hailey in that car alive and took her elsewhere. Also, the point is, if he did do something in the house there would be a sign of struggle, etc. and he wouldn't want to leave that evidence in the house for the 2+ hours he was gone to his mom's for fear of DD coming home to it.

However, why he had the deer in headlights look at 4:00 p.m. is beyond me. Perhaps he had realized there were some sort of cleaning up some evidence when he got home from his mom's and was doing that at that time.

Of course, there is the theory that something happened after DD left his home at 9 p.m. the night before. Which, in my mind, this would lead me to believe that BD would have been involved at this particular time.

IMO

One thing that has bothered me since yesterday.

In an article I read yesterday (please don't ask for a link - I know I read it). BD said Hailey was first chair sax in the school band. First chair. But on Hailey's fb there was an exchange between her and a friend in the beginning of Dec. Hailey had said she didn't want to go to the band concert. Her friend tried to get her to go and eventually Hailey said she didn't go.

Being first chair in a band and Hailey didn't want to go and didn't go to the concert. I find that "unusual".

Could be absolutely nothing but why didn't Hailey want to go to that concert? And, more importantly why didn't she go? BD ( being such a wonderful mother) had to have known about this school band concert so why didn't she take Hailey? What did Hailey tell her about not wanting to go? First chair is a big deal and for a first chair player not to show up - probably frustrated the band director.

This might be nit-picking - but something that just ruffled my feathers yesterday when I read it. IIRC the fb posts were around Dec. 8 somewhere.

Very good observation...I am the parent of a band director and I agree to what you said!! IMO

Bringing over and expanding my post ....

Am I missing interviews and statements from HD's friends? fellow cheerleaders / track / band people/ coaches ???

My daughter's coach would go crazy - she'd be on the news talking about her - she'd have the squad out handing out fliers and posters. There would be 40 girls from all four years seriously hunting for her. Their facebook pages would be nothing but pleas for her safe return. They'd be posting like crazy on her facebook - they would be at my house bringing me food. They're like family.

Adding : I'm not seeing family or family friends either. Neighbors? OMG my neighbors would be like crazy all over the place. Church friends? ANYTHING? All I see is Billie's flat interviews and some select "strangers" to the family who care about Hailey like all of us here do.

I can't speak for Colorado City, but around my parts, we have city football and cheerleading leagues (in addition to schools - Texas LOVES football and cheerleading). My daughter was in one for 2 years and really they're not as tight knit as say a school league might be. The coaches change as do the kids and refs, etc.

ATTENTION EVERY SINGLE POSTER ON THIS THREAD

It is the weekend. Our moderators are worn out and deserve time off. I am instructing all of them to take time away from the forum and not to worry.

This means if you see a post that needs alerting on please do so BUT DO NOT KEEP ALERTING ON IT.

You will all have to deal with the fact that some posts that violate TOS might be left up for more than 10 minutes.

If there is something so horrible that it needs to come down now enough members have my cell number and they can call me.

You will also have to deal with the fact that posts that in your opinion violate our TOS but in our opinion does now will be left up.

Also, during this time if people start to argue or use innuendo or any other sly moves because there MAY NOT be a mod around will get an immediate life ban.

Guys, 99 percent of the time all is wonderful but I come on the forum today and talk to the mods and read about posters complaining about the mods and posters going back and forth about who is violating TOS and such and I will not stand for it.

Please keep on topic. Keep on topic and post like a mature individual, don't violate TOS and there will not be one single problem.

Remember this is about Hailey. Not about what you think another poster shouldn't post or whatever.

I really appreciate you all. Your hearts are truly in the right place. With a case like this it is no wonder our emotions get the better of us.

Hailey should be at home enjoying her teenage life. Not the topic of a missing persons thread. It is not right and we are all furious that this has happened to her.

Thank you for caring so much.

Take care,
Tricia

Beyond.........my guess to other poi's? Billie and the band of merry makers that liked the horror stuff.

Okay, teh... Here's where I am about Billie. I personally have a very hard time believing that she could harm her daughter. I find it a little more believable after listening to her more and more - the continuous evasion of direct questions - that she may know what happened.

But what keeps hitting me over the head, time and again, is IF it is true that LE - not MSM - has named her as a POI. Even without that, Sparky has alluded somehow to the idea that he thinks both BD and SA know where Hailey is. (Am I correct?)

My bottom line on Billie's involvement is this: if LE considers her a bonafide POI, then I tend to believe them. I think they know way more about who is involved than they are letting on, although I think they have no idea where H is or exactly what happened.

I still haven't seen where they have named her as a POI, though. It doesn't mean they aren't looking at her but for those of us on the fence (at least myself) it would speak volumes if she really were a POI to LE.

Does anyone have the transcripts of the PC where Sparky indicated that BD or SA would know where she is? Or am I dreaming that? Thanks.

I'm going to start poking holes now. The above leaves 10 minutes for AS to get into the house and then drive far enough away to stop pinging in Colorado City.

I agree... Ten minutes would be enough time to walk in, get a 13-yr-old out of bed, and out to the car. MOO

I can't speak for Colorado City, but around my parts, we have city football and cheerleading leagues (in addition to schools - Texas LOVES football and cheerleading). My daughter was in one for 2 years and really they're not as tight knit as say a school league might be. The coaches change as do the kids and refs, etc.

We had that too when my daughter was younger ... youth football / cheerleading leagues. I have no question that they would have been commenting in media, helping our family, etc.. They may not have been like pitbulls (like my DDs coaches and girls now would be) but they still would have done something.

It is just really bothering me that aside from Billie, Clint, Gma (which was mostly pointing the finger at SA) and one teacher (the one with the note from Hailey that she loved her) there is no one commenting on Hailey, who she was, that they want her back, that she was good friend, good kid, etc.

No one seems to be outraged that their best friend, band mate/member, cheer sister, etc. is missing ?????

How far is it from BD's in CC to where she works in Snyder? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni