Forensic Astrology - JAMISON Family of 3, Last Seen 10/8/09 OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
Mysticrose, Mercury was emphasized that Thursday because the Moon was in II but Mercury was desperate because at the tag end of the Sign Virgo. What is worse, however on this day is that Mars overhead was conjunct the south node of the Moon. Someone the family associated with committed a violent act or acts.
The south node was in Cancer, Sign of the family and the south node does depict losses. With Mars there, violent loss of a family.

This is a baffling case as there is not much reported in the past
5 or 6 months since their disappearance in a very remote area of Ok.
where they went for the day.

What's so strange (and aren't they all lately, seemingly baffling) is that
they were reported to be looking at property to buy, but the husband Bobby was unemployed with a back injury, the wife it was said, was recently released from the mental institution, and the little girl was only 6 when they set out for this remote area ,.....it's not known why really they went there for certain.

What is certain is that their vehicle, a pickup, was found empty of them, left however it appears without a struggle, and all their belongings such as wallets, IDs, money (about $32,000.) coats, etc. left in the car as well as their dog.
They disappeared on October 2009

from the latest article I could find:

Inside the locked, four-door pickup with the keys in the ignition they found Bobby Jamison’s wallet, his wife’s purse, a cell phone, a GPS unit, clothing and $32,000 stuffed in a bank bag beneath the driver’s seat. They also found Maizy, a family dog barely clinging to life.

There were no signs of a struggle.

Read more: http://newsok.com/familys-fate-remains-mystery/article/3458228#ixzz0pOHmSN5U

I'll post their natal charts with transits for that day, we do not know the exact time of day they were last seen however.
Their life however seems jumbled and confused according to this article, just as much as their strange disappearance that day seems baffling.

Perhaps we'll discover something, but I'll only post the charts for now, and come back later for other input as discovered.
I contacted someone who knows the family of Sherilyn, and she gave me the time of birth for Sherilyn and approximate time for the granddaughter, so these are as close as we are going to get for them.

Anyone interested in helping on this case, please read the background article.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90523"]OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4543516#post4543516"]OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Leomoon not sure if you knew there is a thread for the Jamison's in Missing/Located Forum.

jamisonfamilybobby.gif

jamisonmadyson.gif

jamisonsherilynn.gif

for Bobby Jamison:
(Sunrise chart)
There is a very critical degree for a case such as this with Bobby’s Venus at 11Virgo conjunct fixed star “Zosma”
Would incline or aid towards his early demise. Mercury is also quite critical, (the lower mind) and is both only conj. fixed star Regulus, but Anaretic in the 29th Degree and 56minutes, very critical. His Neptune likewise, another and I’m sure the others can easily see critical degrees I’ve not mentioned in this chart.

Pluto square Jupiter may be an overboard or overzealous soul who is also a bit into control, but I’m not sure how he would have utilized this energy …I have not studied the chart long in that way yet.
Pluto conjuncts his North Node, and that’s not good for longevity either
Pluto opposes Saturn so it could be that he met up with the wrong people …in the form of the Saturn catalyst in the natal promise.

Pluto conj. Uranus promises that there will be events or people in the life that are both strange or events that are totally unexpected and random. This I think on October 9th, was one such event.

Madyson Jamison (time of birth between 8-10AM)

for Madyson, we see her critical Virgo Ascendent in the 8th degree…conjunct Alioth. Very critical
and the Ascendent also is opposite natal Mars as well as opposite natal Uranus.
The body subject to unexpected and perhaps very destructive events in the life.
At the same time that these very harsh aspects from Mars & Uranus from without, there are the squares
Also from within..and to the MC from the same planets.

Pluto squares Mars, and that’s a big one….to add to the pile of inharmonious vibrations to this young child’s natal chart.

The mother is seen by the Moon in Virgo, or at least what the child perceived of the mother to be, and with her semi-square to Venus and square to Pluto from the Moon, this is very worrisome in light of the disappearance.

On the day little Madyson went missing, you can see the transit of the asteorid Lachesis, (measures the thread of life) going over her natal Atropos (cutting the thread of the life) two Greek fates.

We can also see that TR Lachesis is also squaring TR Pluto in this chart, telling me this child is no longer alive
Note that Pluto in the natal is also in a critical degree for a muteable sign.

Not the least to mention is fixed star "Skat" another disasterous star for great misfortune and even fatality, is seen on Madyson's D/C cusp, midpoint between Mars & Uranus.

Mother - Sherilynn Madison:

time of birth from her mother:

We see in Sherilynn’s natal chart another that is quite critical for certain.
From birth, Anaretic Ascendent, an MC at 19Scorpio, (the evil degree) …as “no good will come from this degree” it’s not counted as a harmonious vibration for a person.
Then there is the Moon near the 20th of Taurus, Neptune very critical at 25Scorpio, the pointer aiding to the BiPolar and other mental issues she had according to the article posted above.

NN 9Aries can be prone to violence, Chiron conj. “Scheat”..Juno attracted a controlling and/or manipulative husband is more then possible here, Moira at 0Cancer….
There is a “Pile up” of very harsh vibrations in Sherilynn’s natal chart.

Her natal Pluto is conjunct Mars, Jupiter and Uranus. That’s a lot of control issue for one person to deal with.

We see Transiting Mars and Moira, over her natal Atropos when she went missing
In October 2009, and I believe we can definitely assume she is no longer on this earth plane.

Her natal Pluto is Quindecile, (an aspect of Obsession) to natal North Node (165 degrees)
And as such, probably affected even the adjacent and conjunct planets Jupiter and Mars
In this very critical house of Obsessions, (the 8th house,) very strong for her and her obsessed mind

I cannot say however because we don’t have an event chart with a time of day for last seen to know whether this was a planned suicide or a murder from a perpetrator unknown or known to the family as these charts are not telling me this one way or another.

Only that they are no longer alive and aren’t hiding out somewhere. That would be
For certain for Sherilynn and her daughter at least in my opinion of the transits and probability factors built into the charts
themselves.

i, myself am into astrology. Not as in depth as u r, but am still learining. Madyson was born 9:47 am. Hope this helps

Thank you for the precise hour. I spoke to her grandmother who told me between the hours of 8-10, so it's good to know the precise time of birth always.
I'll repost the correct chart here....

For Madyson, we have some disturbing symbols in astrology for her conception. Using the 9th house cusp to find the conception, we can see the vibrations here in this house using the Tad Mann method of natal discernment, which points to Algol in this 9th as well as the Black Moon Lilith.
Always a more inharmonious note to start , Algol isn't always a promise of death, but often enough do we see trouble where Algol appears (at 26Taurus) and the closer to this degree and to the star itself, it seems the more dire the results.

As a matter of interest perhaps, Princess Diana had her Venus conjunct Algol in the 5th house. Actually quite a bit far from Algol, compared to Madyson's natal chart, and it was at 24°34min.Taurus
Her son William also has an Algol Venus 25°39' Taurus.
So it's a common enough symbol or star to find in a natal chart, but in this case, it's in the house of
Madyson's conception, whereas for Diana, it was in the house which rules love affairs and children.
For Prince William, his Venus conj. Algol is in the same house the 5th of love affairs and his children.

Actually this would be a beyond and wider orb then normal to use for a Fixed Star, but Algol has a notorious reputation for trouble in the life but not always death of course, sometimes, just rotten luck.
The Star is Capulus - 24° Taurus 12 Unfortunate akin to Mars/ Mercury
For Caput Algol - 26° Taurus 10 Very Unfortunate akin to Saturn/ Jupiter
Both stars in Perseus , one on the sword one on the Gorgons' head.

I'm afraid Madyson did not have a good start then, at the beginning of her life, for the deck was stacked against her so to speak for some type of tragedy eventually.

I cannot say how this little girl died yet, however we can see by this chart and using the Tad Mann method that Chiron in her 4th house "Registered" for her at age 6 and Chiron is in a very critical degree
at 13Capricorn a Cardinal sign. The 4th house is symbolic of home life and mother or father (I use mother for the 4th and sometimes rather often, the houses are reversed to the 10th for mother or 4th for father sometimes the 10th) depends I suppose on which authority you use.
Suffice it to say, it's the Parental Axis 4/10.

Here is a further explanation of how this "inner wound" symbol registered in her natal:
http://www.atmann.net/tma.htm

http://www.reocities.com/astrologyprincewilliam/princewilliamsvenus.htm

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/diana2.html

jamisonmadyson.gif

I don't like loose ends, and I don't think anyone does when it comes to a disappearance of an entire family with a small child.

This case is one of those "loose ends" cases, as there has been some misinformation and not enough publicity garnered on the case.

After reading more tonight, I found that Sheriff Beauchamp said there was a sighting of the family on both the 8th of October and the 9th of October while looking for property near the mountain.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/21387742/detail.html

Since the Charts are showing the 8th of October as the transit date I'm redoing some of them for the 9th of October, because they were seen alive on this date too.
IF anyone has further information please let me know as to where , what and when.
For instance, we know the vehicle was discovered after 12 days from the 8th (the original date reported), with the starving dog in the pickup, but the time of the 911 call I don't know.

I'll post here then, what i do know about this case with my observations thus far:

For the Oct. 9th, 2009 date:
We see in this chart that Uranus is over Madyson’s 7th house, but Jupiter is now transiting over her natal 5th of speculations and entertainment,and is conjunct to Chiron and then Neptune which conjuncts her 6th house cusp of Health.

Neptune in particular here is conjunct within minutes to her natal Vertex, (a fated event)
And I think this then is pointing to the harm that may have come to this little girl.
But rather then by the hands of someone, I’m now thinking with this chart and the
New 1PM on the 9th of Oct. that she may have been in the elements (without a jacket or coat) and may have been lost with her family in these mountains.

Saturn rules cold weather, and is over her 1st house and
the 6th house is assigned in the Rulership Rex Bills book, as “lost people”. We know for certain this little girl’s time of birth so we know the houses for her.

My largest hesitation about this chart for Madyson and her ultimate fate has to do
With her Mars square Pluto.
This is often an aspect of murder and even suicide, and destruction of a body. However, the other symbols, seem to be pointing to the weather itself and being lost if they roamed around a bit in the mountains and simply got turned around and lost.

Perhaps others will join in this search for what happened to the Jamison family .

jamisonmadysonlastseeno.gif

According to the mother, the last calls on the phone were
"About one o clock PM or a little later"

So I've used the 1PM time to gain some type of idea what may have occured if they left at that time, the pickup with the cell phone and their coats and personal property behind in the locked vehicle.

jamisonlastcallonphone.gif

The last calls on the cell phone, indicate approx at 1PM all communication with the outer world ceased as for telephone calls. In this chart, we see that the Ruler of the 2nd house
Of Real Estate and property, is at a crisis point of 0 Aquarius, having just moved into this sign which is ruled by Saturn and Uranus (co-rulership) Saturn is the weather the cold, and Uranus is the unexpected events in life.

It appears to me that the family went totally unprepared for a walk into the mountains
With nary a thought of getting lost, (Neptune Chiron and Jupiter) all at the apex of the Yod.
Mars being one leg of this Yod, found in the 7th house of others, and the other leg
along with a 29th degree Mercury which is critical in the Anaretic degree.

The Ruler of the Day (Friday) is Venus, and Ruler of the Hr. is Mars.

I don’t see anything in this chart which points to an ambush by another, however
If anyone does, please let me know as I’d be grateful for additional help in this case.

I feel because of the logic as well as the chart’s symbols, they lost their way, and died in the mountain somewhere due to exposure. It simply makes no sense that they were ambushed because they did leave over 40,000. dollars in their locked truck! So perhaps the logic is tilting me into one direction here over the other I'm missing.

Pluto at the 0 degree Capricorn, of a Cardinal sign points to the death of the family,
But I’m quite concerned about at least 2 important factors or symbols here,[/ for another’s involvement, and that would be:
1)The Moon at the 25th degree Gemini conjunct the D/ C cusp may point to others involvement.

And of course 2) that worrisome natal Mars square Pluto in the little girl’s natal chart and
3) With the yod in this chart.

There is also speculation that they may have had a lot more money with them, but only left that much in the vehicle under the seat.
But this is only speculation.

I did find that they had come into more then the nearly $40,000.found in the vehicle, so perhaps they were ambushed or killed carrying some money with them out of the vehicle.:waitasec:

This is not an easy chart by any means, imo.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Eufaula man filed lawsuit against father:

Starlet Jamison, Bobby Jamison’s mother, told investigators the lawsuit was settled out of court for $64,000 and her son split the money with his wife — perhaps accounting for the cash found in their pickup Oct. 17

http://newsok.com/article/3458229

Leomoon, you are doing an awesome job on the Jamisons charts. I only wish there was more I could do to help.

I don't know if you read the part where Madyson inherited her Grandfather's estate, a few months after she disappeared. Do the charts show anything about this?

Little to base astrology on but at least the occultation of Venus May 16 on the Moon of the last known calls gave impetus to your investigation of this mysterious case, leomoon80.

Leomoon, you are doing an awesome job on the Jamisons charts. I only wish there was more I could do to help.

I don't know if you read the part where Madyson inherited her Grandfather's estate, a few months after she disappeared. Do the charts show anything about this?

For little Madyson, it appears her Part of Fortune was in the 2nd house of money and assets, (the INheritance house however, is the opposite house or House 8)
and her POF is also tied up in this karma with her father (Sun in the 11th
conjunct the Ruler of the 2nd house)

I think concerning the inheritance house (hs 8), that house 9 in this case, being her conception house, negates any real fortune for long coming to her as it negates good things in life, even if of course temporary such as money would be.
She was off to a bad start with Algol in house 9 of the conception for any lasting fortune in life one way or another.
And of course the term "fortune" is relative, isn't it?

Pars Fortuna, is about the soul's ultimate fortune not cash or material necessarily.

But as for strict hard cash, and assets, always looks to House 2 (our personal Assets) ruling real estate and money, and House 8 Ruling Inheritance (both vibrational ones and monetary ones)
for it's the 8th House of "others' assets" and inheritances as well as obsessions and sexual things.

Again for Madyson, her 2nd house ruler is Venus so you must follow Venus too. Everthing mitigates and alters everything else in natal work.

Venus is often seen as a benefic for money but her fate and therefore, life's fortune, was tied up with her dad's.

leomoon.

It's interesting to note also, that this inheritance from her grandfather's untimely death only months after her disappearance in December 09, then may be seen wrapped up in her POF as well as to any lasting money or gain in life that Madyson was fated for.

For instance, her Pars Fortuna, is indeed in the 2nd house of real esate and money assets (also rules VALUES in general)...and the Ruler of said house is Venus, which is a nice note for sure, however, .........look at the Part of fortune itself, it goes into the sign of Scorpio at the 0 degree AND
also Trines (is in harmony) with the erratic and unexpected, that of
Uranus.

Life sometimes works out in ways we'd least expect. And I'm certain this is the last thing her grandparents would have expected to occur to Madyson.

Yet, the POF is showing us that it is connected, also with Uranus and Uranus always promises something odd or non-expected .

Did I mention that at age 6, her Chiron was triggered?

There are many clues for her unfortunate fate in the natal, but there is also free will and the concept of vicissitudes or random chance we will have to live with as well. The eventual fate could easily have been another, but I think just as drastic perhaps, because of her Mars square Pluto , Algol and
the other indicators for her.

Note: (caveat) There are MANY folks alive today, well and happy I'm sure with Mars square Pluto in their natal charts. Perhaps even with an Algol signature too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member