1219 users online (176 members and 1043 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Light on Robert Harrod

Mars from Mr. Harrod's disappearance is accented two ways by the coming Full Moon. The eclipse and Full Moon during the last day of the year forms 30° from the Mars that was rising in his event chart. That means activity connected with either his assets or his belongings can produce clues; it is the nature of the aspect plus the Full Moon eclipse falls in that sector of his chart.

Additionally, during this eclipse, Mars in the heavens will be on the Mercury of his disappearance, ]in the home and final outcome House of that chart. Mercury is evidence. It is all papers, keys, instruments. It is in the Sign Leo which represents children, love affairs and stock market moves or gambles.

We have to hope that the investigation is still active and that concerned individuals are also looking.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-21-2011 at 07:25 PM. Reason: fx font sz
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

ROBT HARROD- 10AM phone call - Last Seen 7/27/10

We had read in Robt.Harrod's Missing Persons thread that he had received a phone call @10AM, so this chart was cast. According to the sleuths, the person on the tele has not been disclosed.

Tuba had noted, Mercury contraparallel Pluto 'took Bob for a ride.' Scorpio(H3cusp) and Lord Pluto in the chart indicate trips you don't come home from.
    Bob did NOT wander off or have cold feet regarding his new wife's planned arrival that week.

This chart clearly shows FAMILIARITY with his abductor(s) that fateful morning. For the time being, we'll leave it at that since no one has been termed a person of interest. We can safely rule out his bride, Fontelle who called the police from her Missouri locale and reported him missing in the middle of the night after speaking w/Bob's family. There are no aspects connecting her in any way with his disappearance.

*Contraparallel :
    An aspect formed when two planets are in opposite declination, that is, when they are the same distance from the celestial equator, one north of it and one south. Generally considered to operate like an opposition.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-21-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: bolding

Thank you FifthEssence! This is on track with what LE has stated ruling out stranger abduction. I'm going to have to brush up on studying and learning more about reading these charts! Thanks again!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by surelock View Post
    There are 3 groups of people in Bob's life who all have various degrees of interest as to whether he is better off missing versus having a body found.

He acquired an amount of wealth that is subject to debate, however it was substantial enough that he and his wife thought to preserve it in a trust before her death. It is apparently protected from future spouses and "barber friends".

After the death of his wife his "barber lady" starts hitting him up for big bucks over an 18 month period. The daughters get irate and call social services who could not go after "barber lady" because the dad would not speak out against her.

Then comes a woman out of his past, they were engaged 59 years ago, when, she was 14 and, he was old enough to know better. They reconnect, get married and then he walks off into the sunset, on his bad knees, abandoning her for a 2nd time..

All I am Asking is to look at all three groups and what each stands to lose or gain (his daughters, his new wife, and the barber lady) before forming an opinion.
    I rarely if ever post in this forum out of respect for those who are charting here. Much of what I bolded is no longer accurate-barber lady is cleared, there has been no proof to date of her hitting Bob up for big money, Fontelle was 16 at the time of the engagement and I have never seen the trust document replicated anywhere indicating that the bypass trust was protected against future spouses. In any case, Bob was free to spend his money as he pleased up to and including money held in the bypass trust. He was of completely sound mind says his long time physician which is why the elder services case was closed out.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Robert Harrod Case

Thank you FithEssence-what if the call came in at 9AM rather than 10AM?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Fifth Essence did a chart for that hour. By moving the call back one hour, Mars is at the midheaven and Saturn is rising in House 1 (rather than just over the Ascendant into House 12. This means malice directed at Mr. Harrod was active even at 9:00 a.m. Those are two malefics, each on a truly important terminal of the chart.

Robert Harrod

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Fifth Essence did a chart for that hour. By moving the call back one hour, Mars is at the midheaven and Saturn is rising in House 1 (rather than just over the Ascendant into House 12. This means malice directed at Mr. Harrod was active even at 9:00 a.m. Those are two malefics, each on a truly important terminal of the chart.
    Wow, this case is one for Detective Colombo! (Peter Falk)

There certainly are a lot of people who may have benefited from the disappearance of Mr. Harrod as he had a larger estate and assets then many might have who knew him or benefited from him.

This is a tough one and may never be solved.

I read that in February 2010 , there were lie detector tests given out to all who were in close proximity to him.

Haven't heard the end result of all of those tests however.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    Wow, this case is one for Detective Colombo! (Peter Falk)

There certainly are a lot of people who may have benefited from the disappearance of Mr. Harrod as he had a larger estate and assets then many might have who knew him or benefited from him.

This is a tough one and may never be solved.

I read that in February 2010 , there were lie detector tests given out to all who were in close proximity to him.

Haven't heard the end result of all of those tests however.
    TY for your kind responses, this case is quite close to the hearts of many fwiw. I do not believe the results of the polys were released publicly. I think we just might be able to safely speculate that the barber, her husband, Fontelle and the house keeper/cleaner were ruled out partially due to polygraph and partially due to records depicting their whereabouts. Fontelle's family as well. LE has stated this was not a case of stranger interference.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Thank you so much for opening this dedicated thread for Bob Harrod's case.

Is it possible to run a chart on SIL, the last person to see Bob alive? JBean has given us permission to discuss him in laymans terms as the POI/Suspect based on multiple MSM articles dating back to shortly after Bob went missing indicating the case is being investigated as a homicide as well as civil court doc's regarding the 'attack' on Bobs estate posted by adnoid.

JBeans post:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5964337&postcount=345"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

Most recent court docs (lengthy) posted by adnoid:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5921785&postcount=235"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5[/ame]

I have a DOB for SIL if we can possibly run a chart on him. SIL DOB is 6-4-1951

ETA: I believe SIL was born in Ohio - we know he grew up in OH and spent some of his HS yrs in CA. No birth time for him.

tia
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-16-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: add

Veddy veddy interesting.....

A quick look in comparing (setting a person's chart on the 10AM Telephone Call Event chart) raises ones brow.

SIL's Saturn is right on the 10am event Saturn in H12 (hidden enemies). Same with his Mars, almost exact by one degree on the Mars in this event chart found at the midheaven. His south node opposes the 12H Saturn of the chart. His Neptune(deceit/lies/illusion) falls is H1 of this chart and squares the Pluto/Capricorn in H4 (endings/also the home).
    His Mercury/Lord 1 of Event chart is right on the 9thH cusp in the same sign as H8(death also other people’s money and resources) and because it's also moving on to H9, indicates a 'secret' traveling mission is about to occur.

Poor Bob. This case is heartbreaking. How's this: I support Fontella 101%.

IF any one of the other related persons do not know the details of that morning, IMO, it is because it helps remove a sense of guilt. Better to close your eyes, don't ask too may questions for fear the Money Tree may become an endangered species.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-16-2011 at 08:08 PM.

SIL has some interesting progressions that do not succeed in incriminating him but do indicate his presence or involvement in a tragedy involving an octogenarian and an estate. SIL's lunar node is by progression at the same degree as his Uranus and his progressed Jupiter is at the same degree as his natal lunar node. Uranus=Mr. Harrod as an octogenarian; Jupiter=the estate. When the Moon's nodes are at the same degree that reliably spells tragedy, even fatality, yes.

His progressed Moon and Mars in Cancer are together, conjunct when Mr. Harrod goes missing. SIL's rage, shown in the emotions of this conjunction, are actually directed at a woman, not at Mr. Harrod. That woman could well be Fontelle. The rage conjunction is also square SIL's Neptune. That means nothing about his objections was straightforward. There is obfuscation, deception, concealment of actual feelings about family matters and acts pertaining to them. The family feels betrayed by the reunion with Fontelle and that is clear from the involved Signs which are Cancer of family for the Moon-Mars and Libra of marriage for the squaring Neptune. Obviously this group of people who call themselves family needs a lesson in boundaries.

SIL is unusual in that his Moon was outside the boundaries of expectation at birth and he has lived with this ever since, marked O.O.B. on charts due to its high declination. He has a need to punch through the envelope, defy convention and violate norms. This same birth Moon, along with Mars, contains the Sun between them. He is unusually hip to the happenings, very keen and possessed of mental and physical dexterity. But he acts out aggressively upon impulses he does not understand; he is coming from Anger. The Moon is wide in latitude, 4°59' north, so he allows himself plenty of room to swing~roundhouse swings. Mercury in Taurus disposits all of this Gemini and trines Saturn. When he cools out, he tries to clean up the problems his temper creates. SIL also has a perfect square between Jupiter in Aries & Uranus in Cancer which does not contribute to stability. He has a restless desire for change and challenges all efforts to mould his thinking and his action into conformation. In fact, he despises conformity and is impatient with the ideas of others, an impatience that does not relate well to the elderly. SIL thinks his immediate grasp of situations is superior, although he oversimplifies, generalizes and leaps to conclusions. His outlook being flawed in this way, anyone assessing what he does and says should be able to see SIL's mistakes.

From post #15: Fifth Essence(snipped)

This link is to the Law Enforcement Missing Person poster and it quotes a whole other last time seen, 11:00AM 7/27/09. See what I mean?
    http://www.placentiapd.org/pd/PDF/mi...20HARROD-1.pdf

We've read the daughter heard his voice in the background around 11:30am in a tele conversaton she had, it was reported the son-in-law say he left around 11:00am and went to the CVS returning to Harrod's house around 12:30pm to find the housecleaner sitting outside waiting for him because she thought he was asleep.
    And then we hear there is a receipt from Home Depot marked 3:something PM and the LE person is quoted in the news doing a backup calculation of time figuring in the time to drive back & forth with consideration that the son-in-law said he was in the store about and hour and the LE person say, 'so about 1:30pm would be right around time the son-in-law left for Home Depot.
    PDF link does not open for me.

Is there another link for it?
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    From post #15: Fifth Essence(snipped)

PDF link does not open for me.

Is there another link for it?

http://www.placentia.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=102

I just looked it up and this is the link.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Is there a way to determine if Bobs remains will be found from any of the charts, and a way to determine if the person or persons responsible for Bobs (almost certain murder) will be charged and convicted?

tia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast