1012 users online (214 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    One of Bobs daughters has been very active online regarding her fathers disappearance. Many of her comments have led some of us to question her possible involvement or possible knowledge regarding Bobs disappearance. Those comments include disparaging her missing father, what seemingly appears an attempt to steer the investigation into directions already ruled out and includes much discussion about her fathers money along with her attempts to 'control' it. Can we do a chart on daughter R, Bobs middle daughter to see if we can gain any insight regarding her possible knowledge or involvement in Bobs disappearance? She is also named in the court docs linked by adnoid.

thank you.

Daughter R's DOB is 10-25-54

This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars. As you may remember, oppositions give awareness.

Venus ruling the Ascendant of Fontelle's call was trine Neptune and Jupiter that night and square mutual reception Uranus, all of latter in our House of circumstances and in Aquarius. Some seemingly small accident of circumstance will therefore further this investigation.

The second week of February, both Sun and Mars will oppose Mercury of the Harrod children (also on January 26, a Venus trine to that Mercury brings tell tale writings to light). The phone call chart reveals appropriation, i.e., theft of his rightful assets, as the sole motivation for his "disappearance". Mercury in Leo of younger family members opposite Part of Fortune tells the story. Part of Fortune is quincunx Saturn (of Bob): he OWES us.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Our posts crossed in time.

What I can tell you is that this woman is as serious as an open grave. She has Sun in Scorpio square ruler Mars. Retrograde Mercury and Saturn conjunct in Scorpio and three outer planets afflicting Fontelle.

Her Mars natal is on the same spot as the Mars in Aquarius I wrote about in my last post, so she has a lens focused on her right now. She may also commit some blunders. Not all perfect crimes are truly without flaws.

RE:
    This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars.

Just wanted to clarify I'm looking at the correct chart as I see the Sun right on the cusp of the I/C, not actually in the 4th, but in the
    3rd and on the cusp of the 4th . Within 25 minutes (looking at the Phone Call chart)

Interesting that it is supposedly RS as they say, "ranting on " about her father's money. But then again, this kind of behavior we can imagine with the chart and isn't indicative of anything much other then her personality in vengeful Scorpio.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Daughters initials are RB not RS, to clarify.

No, that chart is incorrect. It was based on times supplied here which were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    This is prime time for focus on the fate or Robert Harrod because the Sun or EVENT in the Outcome House based on his wife's phone call to police is presently being transiting by opposition Sun and Mars. As you may remember, oppositions give awareness.

Venus ruling the Ascendant of Fontelle's call was trine Neptune and Jupiter that night and square mutual reception Uranus, all of latter in our House of circumstances and in Aquarius. Some seemingly small accident of circumstance will therefore further this investigation.

The second week of February, both Sun and Mars will oppose Mercury of the Harrod children (also on January 26, a Venus trine to that Mercury brings tell tale writings to light). The phone call chart reveals appropriation, i.e., theft of his rightful assets, as the sole motivation for his "disappearance". Mercury in Leo of younger family members opposite Part of Fortune tells the story. Part of Fortune is quincunx Saturn (of Bob): he OWES us.

Oppositions among or rather between the 5 or 6 bio family members who have not been ruled out by chance? By 6 I mean Bobs three daughters, Bobs SIL the last person to see Bob alive and Bobs grandson and wife who live 'around the corner' from Bob.

We do know two of Bobs daughters are in a position as trustee's of Bobs estate to possibly have a situation on their hands in which they will need to forclose on Bobs grandsons home as he has not made any payments since Bob went missing. Bob held the note/mortage on Grandsons home. I wonder if this is the opposition you may be refering to or perhaps it is another event.

We also know from Bobs thread, his daughters were able to succesfully clear out Bobs house of all of Bobs posessions leaving only a mattress and chair lift if they obtained the items on the memorablia list they had submitted to the court.

Not sure if the above helps but wanted to offer some additional info/insight as well as questions. I'd have to dig through Bobs thread for the court dates and a little more info on the pending forclosure of Bobs grandsons home.
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-21-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: add

Both natural children, Mercury in Leo, south node of the Moon in family Cancer, in House 4 plus in-laws, ruled by Uranus and Saturn, are implicated. There are not, however, the typical indicators of conspiracy or plotting. It may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation.

By that you mean the two daughters who are currently trustees were not involved with with conspiracy or plotting? Not directly but possibly afterward or?

I wonder then if SIL's wife and/or son may have been. Daughter JM's DOB is 3-15-57. Still looking for grandsons DOB. grandsons dob is 10-12-78.

ETA: Daughter JM posted on another forum she was inside Bobs home on Tuesday the 28th the day prior to Fontelle returning and the day after Bob went missing. We found it unusual SIL wouldn't be concerned for his wifes safety if a stranger had abducted Bob ( which has since been ruled out but was not on the 28th) and wondered if perhaps the reason for his lack of concern was because either he knew who was responsible so no need to worry, or perhaps grandson was there with his mom that day.......
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-21-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: add

There were no signs of any plot or conspiracy leading to Bob's disappearance by anyone. That includes all parties, including SIL's wife.

There were no signs of any plot or conspiracy leading to Bob's disappearance by anyone. That includes all parties, including SIL's wife.

I'm confused then with how these tie into Fifth Essences post #25 in this thread. Maybe I am missing something but I am now totally lost... based on post number 25 and the above.

ETA: or by everyone do you mean everyone but SIL? With respect to Fifth's post #25 on the previous page.
    Last edited by Cubby; 01-21-2011 at 06:46 PM.

No plot or conspiracy by anyone?
    So, if I reading briefings correctly, then the SIL could be the one that caused Robert H's disappearance, but it was not a planned event.

Is that correct?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

No, I am talking about everybody in range. No conspiracy, no plot. But now, the gang's all here. The planets simply do not support a group plot to do away with Mr. Harrod. Did I not say this afternoon, "it may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation?"

You may have a scenario in mind, and I may share your suspicions but it would be false and inauthentic astrology to say the planets line up behind that. Of course, there is so much back and forth about the times on the day Bob disappeared, we may learn something about that day that provokes a new chart. From what we have, no conspiracy.

No, I am talking about everybody in range. No conspiracy, no plot. But now, the gang's all here. The planets simply do not support a group plot to do away with Mr. Harrod. Did I not say this afternoon, "it may be that one took action and the others made capital out of the situation?"

You may have a scenario in mind, and I may share your suspicions but it would be false and inauthentic astrology to say the planets line up behind that. Of course, there is so much back and forth about the times on the day Bob disappeared, we may learn something about that day that provokes a new chart. From what we have, no conspiracy.
    Thanks Tuba. I appreciate the time you and everyone have put into the charts for Robert Harrod.
    I think he does too.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast