TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-128-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.
We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS. No bashing Law Enforcement. Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.
Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.
We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.
The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Yes, if you post with an ipod touch on Fb, it says posted from an iphone.

So maybe when she was posting on Dec 22nd using her Ipod,it wasn't broken yet,as we were told it wasn't working on NG.Or it could been someone elses' Ipod when she first woke up.

So maybe when she was posting on Dec 22nd using her Ipod,it wasn't broken yet,as we were told it wasn't working on NG.

It wasn't broken....her grandma said it was NEW and she just got it for Christmas.

jmo

So maybe when she was posting on Dec 22nd using her Ipod,it wasn't broken yet,as we were told it wasn't working on NG.

Or she could have been using anyones Ipod, A friends . My kids are forever using whoevers device they find.

If Hailey got the Itouch 4th gen for Christmas it would need to be Sync and all her apps put on.

If she had no connection to the internet or PC she might not have even been using it yet.

My kid didnt Sync her new one for 9 days after christmas when she got it.

I'm just wondering because if her's was broken,and she was using someone elses',that Ipod or Iphone should also be investigated by LE.

Tms posted about another girl missing from Ballenger TX. Anyone know if this girl is Hailey's friend from 4H?

Or she could have been using anyones Ipod, A friends . My kids are forever using whoevers device they find.

If Hailey got the Itouck 4th gen for Christmas it would need to be Sync and all her apps put on.

If she had no connection to the internet or PC she might not have even been using it yet.

My kid didnt Sync her new one for 9 days after christmas when she got it.

BBM

All I know about that is my child borrowed my phone to get on her fb, and it set her fb as the default, my phone kept going off every time she got a message, and she got a lot, and it was a major pain, for me, anyway, to reset it.

Yep,she got it last Christmas.

I got the feeling that she had JUST gotten the Ipod she had. The Itouch or whatever that was previously mentioned could very well have been lost or broken as reported. I think she was actually trying to figure out how to use the camera on her new one and take a pic of her Grandmother.

Tms posted about another girl missing from Ballenger TX. Anyone know if this girl is Hailey's friend from 4H?

The aunt posted and said she might be a runaway and was last seen around midnight,it's about 80 miles away,I believe.

I got the feeling that she had JUST gotten the Ipod she had. The Itouch or whatever that was previously mentioned could very well have been lost or broken as reported. I think she was actually trying to figure out how to use the camera on her new one and take a pic of her Grandmother.

She could have gotten the new one before Christmas,but I had noticed she was using one on fb and if her's was broken,any one she used should be checked.Her new one was still in her room,another sign of not running away to me.

someone said that BD was wearing a slipknot shirt in a photo or video somewhere - i cant dare to trawl back and look for the link...

IMO mind - i wonder if BD was into bands like that before she met SA? why would a 33y woman be wearing a slipknot shirt in the media whilst talking about her missing child? its a bit odd to me, knowing that all members of slipknot wear horror type masks and are quite a heavy band, i know you wouldnt be thinking "what do the public want me to wear?" in that situation, but you'd at least consider to wear a find my child shirt or something neutral and non logo'd?

im getting somewhere hang on.....what if its SA's shirt?! im sure many of us ladies have had a shirt or a tshirt or a sweater from a man we are enamoured with at some point in our lives, its pretty common isnt it? maybe she put it on hoping he'd see her wearing it in the press or on tv, like a show of unity?!?! this is my wild opinion only! (im not totally convinced BD had anything to do with anything ATM, so maybe its nothing. im still perching on that fence.)

I don't think it is. Apparently this girl was last seen with a 14 year old boy that's also missing. Sounds like a run away in my opinion. At least I hope that's all it is.

She could have gotten the new one before Christmas,but I just noticed she was using one on fb and if her's was broken,any one she used should be checked.Her new one was still in her room,another sign of not running away to me.

I cannot see a 13 year old, from small town America, running away to beginwith, unless of course the family was very dysfunctional. But, if a 13 year old did run-away, I cannot fathom one leaving with out a few items at the very least. A coat, some cash, a cell phone or ipod, real shoes (not flip flops!), and at least a couple changes of clothing thrown into a backpack.

I cannot see a 13 year old, from small town America, running away to beginwith, unless of course the family was very dysfunctional. But, if a 13 year old did run-away, I cannot fathom one leaving with out a few items at the very least. A coat, some cash, a cell phone or ipod, real shoes (not flip flops!), and at least a couple changes of clothing thrown into a backpack.

I can not see a 13 year old girl (per story) going to spend the night at a friends house without taking anything at all.....I have dealt with alot of 13 yr old girls and when going to a sleep over just for one night they all packed a bag like they would be gone a week. MOO

agree. when i was about 7 i "ran away" because my mum shouted too much, and even then i packed my ballet shoe case with a jumper, some shoes and my favourite doll, amy. and i only made it to my friends house and forgot about running away by teatime. even at 7, and without knowlege of what running away was i still packed my bag!

So maybe when she was posting on Dec 22nd using her Ipod,it wasn't broken yet,as we were told it wasn't working on NG.Or it could been someone elses' Ipod when she first woke up.

That's a good question.

We've been told that her ITouch was "missing" a few days before Christmas and that BD was not sure if HD ever found it before she went missing. We've also been told it was broken and if that's the case LE should have it. NG also called it a "knock-off" so we're not sure if it really was a true ITouch. She also pretty much dismissed it which I don't understand. Not sure what the truth is here. :waitasec:

One thing we do know is that she posted on her FB on the 22nd with either an ITouch or IPhone. We just don't know if it belonged to her I guess.

We have also heard that she got a new IPod for Christmas this year. Not sure if it was a new ITouch or just an MP3 player. MP3 players do have cameras and considering that HD already owned an ITouch, she would have had no problem with the camera if she got a new one this Christmas. It was probably an IPod MP3 player that she got this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth