MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Phylicia-Barnes-16-missing-baltimore-28Dec2010.jpg

Phylicia Barnes is from Monroe, North Carolina and was visiting the Baltimore area with her family when she was reported missing. Police believe she was abducted and suspect foul play.

Anyone with information about Barnes’ whereabouts is asked to call Baltimore's Missing Persons Unit at 443-984-7385. An 800 number is available and will be added here shortly.

If you have any information on this young girl, you are urged to call 1-800-843-5678,or the Baltimore Maryland City Police Department at 1-410-396-2525.

Added 'tipline' additional number which appears in numerous MSM articles:

The Baltimore Police Department is asking anyone with information on this case to call 855-223-0033.

her missing poster:
http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/ser...archLang=en_US

Thread 1

Carried over from thread 1

BBM

12:23-1:04: This is when something happened, IMHO. I think MJ (or brother, or both?) did something to PB. The text was obviously to throw DB off so she wouldn't freak when PB became unreachable.

6:00pm: This is quite a bit different than MJ coming home and not finding PB there (isn't that what was earlier reported?).

Not returning the call for an hour... The hink meter is off the charts for me at this point regarding MJ. In and of itself, not returning a call for an hour is no big deal, but it's just when you look at the whole picture... :no:

I think you are right belimom. Not returning the call for an hour sounds/looks like it was meant to make it appear MJ wasn't concerned.

I want to know what MJ was doing at the apartment that day. Did he move any of his belongings out that day? Does DB know what he may have took? Did he have boxes packed already?

I'm beginning to believe DB has no involvement and was truly thrown off by MJ's actions that day.

I hope an expert is taking a close look at the electronic messages made by PB that day and comparing them between PB's and MJ's writing styles. Were any messages from PB found after the last time MJ reported seeing PB? Is MJ cooperating with LE?

Who else in MJ's family is tied into this? Pls link appropriate MSM or FB social networking links as applicable.

TIA and JMO

Pulling belimom's last post over here so we don't miss it...
Belimom:
12:23-1:04: This is when something happened, IMHO. I think MJ (or brother, or both?) did something to PB. The text was obviously to throw DB off so she wouldn't freak when PB became unreachable.

6:00pm: This is quite a bit different than MJ coming home and not finding PB there (isn't that what was earlier reported?).

Not returning the call for an hour... The hink meter is off the charts for me at this point regarding MJ. In and of itself, not returning a call for an hour is no big deal, but it's just when you look at the whole picture...

Yes, what was reported in interviews via MSM was that MJ had texted/called DB around 5. This was from JS. However, she may have gotten that confused. The timeline DB laid out is similar to the one BB and RB (bro/father) laid out in their Peas interview on New Year's.

I agree, the half hour window you indicated could be the time something happened. From there until 7-ish, when MJ returned DB's call, is when the cover up occurred. IMO.

When we take into account this is a group that seems to spend an awful lot of their time chilling and smoking blunts, not to mention tweeting with the regularity of breathing, MJ not returning the call raises big concerns for me. It isn't like he was in a business meeting or working with clients, you know?
(sorry, I've run out of patience with this case. This is awful.).

I will be monitoring the new FB page, and will report whatever I see if no-one else has reported it.

Carried over from thread 1

I think you are right belimom. Not returning the call for an hour sounds/looks like it was meant to make it appear MJ wasn't concerned.

I want to know what MJ was doing at the apartment that day. Did he move any of his belongings out that day? Does DB know what he may have took? Did he have boxes packed already?

I'm beginning to believe DB has no involvement and was truly thrown off by MJ's actions that day.

I hope an expert is taking a close look at the electronic messages made by PB that day and comparing them between PB's and MJ's writing styles. Were any messages from PB found after the last time MJ reported seeing PB? Is MJ cooperating with LE?

Who else in MJ's family is tied into this? Pls link appropriate MSM or FB social networking links as applicable.

TIA and JMO

Glad to see you brought this over, too. lol.

I agree. DB is not involved. Except that her allowing this riff-raff to be held up to her younger sister as "family" directly led to this occurrence. Her failign to tell the truth to JS about what was allowed and what would be going on... She is an accessory, IMO.

Cubby, are you asking me to name the other family members connected to MJ's side? Is that fair game now?

Can someone post the 800# which has been published for PB's case? I can't seem to find it now and would like to add it to the opening post for this thread.

tia

Cubby, are you asking me to name the other family members connected to MJ's side? Is that fair game now?

Only what has appeared in MSM or comments on FB and link to the comments. Initials, I think, are ok. If things change I will let everyone know. Of course no sleuthing minors as usual.....

hth

Only what has appeared in MSM or comments on FB and link to the comments. Initials, I think, are ok. If things change I will let everyone know. Of course no sleuthing minors as usual.....

hth

No other family members of MJ have been in MSM.
Discussions in comments on news articles and FB pages have named several brothers. MJ's brothers' FB pages and MS pages and Twitter pages are open to public. All of MJ's pages are, however, private.

Would you like me to link the FB and MS pages of the brothers?

TY, Not yet, lets stick with the find PB FB group for now.

thanks!

No other family members of MJ have been in MSM.
Discussions in comments on news articles and FB pages have named several brothers. MJ's brothers' FB pages and MS pages and Twitter pages are open to public. All of MJ's pages are, however, private.

Cubby, can GJ link to MJ's brothers' FB/MS?

ETA: :doh: just saw the above info by both GJ and Cubby - sorry! (with RL distracting me, I sometimes just scan and miss things)

It's been reported on find PB FB MJ or one of his siblings cars were processed by LE.

I'm thinking when lab evidence comes back we might see an arrest.

There is an interesting site I found via another missing persons case about no body murder cases.
http://www.nobodycases.com/

Many think no body, no charges but that is not always the case. I'm hoping things don't go this far with PB's case, but..... until she is found no stone left unturned.

I'm leaning toward a friend doing the hair. PB texts DB about "hair products and beauty products." We know that DB was ordering NG something for her face, but what about the hair products? Then, she texts the other sister about the hair styling appt. along with using FB to contact that person. IMHO, this was a "personal" hair dresser. Why else wouldn't anyone get concerned about her sleeping and "give up" on the appt.?

This is such a mess. MJ or SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING!!

Hope I didn't break rules here. I attempted to type carefully. I like reading on the Find PB page. A lot of real thought there and it appears that some of the youngsters live there in B-more. Something that is of importance is, knowing how to read in between the lines and some-what understanding this type of life style or (once being exposed) to this type of life style. It makes it a little easier to understand.

I too am a 60's baby. I've been exposed to much. Been in plenty different situations. Yet was never a follower. I find PB to be quite different from the B-more atmosphere that she was surrounded by at the time (while visiting B-more). On FB, the younger brother of MJ (teased PB about her grammar) how different it was from the ppl in B-more. Many times he would tease PB about certain things and once told her that she didn't know what she was talking about. At one point, PB wanted to be in B-more and mentioned that she didn't have a way to get there. The younger brother of MJ told PB to... (walk). It wouldn't be too difficult to examine PB's text or FB status (to see if it were really her who typed it).

As far as the tatt on PB, perhaps the mother approved of the tatt if it was small and respectable. If PB was an amazing student in school, PB might have asked for permission to receive the tatt and the mother may have approved. I made my children wait until they were 18.

Certainly, PB was not perfect. I see where she typed bad words a few times (from the past) on some of her sites. The bad words were not horrible. Yet, they still remain posted. So, I don't know exactly how well PB's mother was monitoring the activity. It is wide open on the sites how thuggish MJ, his brother's and friends live. They even have pics posted. They really disrespect females with how horrible they speak about females, sex, drinking and drugs. I see they want a music career as well.

It is (EXTREMELY ODD) that MJ decided to move out on the day in question. (if that is true). Stepping out of the picture and looking in; he left the situation with a BANG! With some sort of attitude. I believe he left the music loud and door unlock to show his disgust for having to leave. I believe he would have done anything to hurt DB's heart for making him move. He didn't want to move. It was very comfortable for him there. For him to leave so abruptly on the day in question (makes him a number one suspect). Put on top of that, he probably had thuggish family members with him or friends or both present to assist him. On top of drinking and smoking.

While moving, if one of them tried to hit on PB (knowing she was alone), if PB said the wrong thing to the wrong person, she would have been in trouble right away. These guys do NOT respect females. Plus, PB is not from B-more. They only cared so much for her. Even one of MJ's sisters said that she only met PB once. (nothing quoted) The sister also stated that she wish that ppl would leave her (peeps) alone; then continued the rest of her post in reference to PB. One of the brothers also stated (family before all) Someone also makes a statement such as (not quoted) if a female gets drunk and let guys pull a tra****(sexual act) on her etc..etc.. etc...

You also have one of MJ's bothers speaking about how he tossed the box out (not quoted). You also have another brother stating that he knows this is going to catch up with him (not quoted) but close enough. That was a day or 2 after the day in question. I could go on and on.

I'm leaning toward a friend doing the hair. PB texts DB about "hair products and beauty products." We know that DB was ordering NG something for her face, but what about the hair products? Then, she texts the other sister about the hair styling appt. along with using FB to contact that person. IMHO, this was a "personal" hair dresser. Why else wouldn't anyone get concerned about her sleeping and "give up" on the appt.?

This is such a mess. MJ or SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING!!

Yes. Thank you for explaining this. This really makes sense. It had bugged me why KB hadn't followed up on this.
I am leaning toward DB and KB did not have anything to do with this. But I may be wrong.

Been watching the Find PB FB page.
Remember the sister, SS, saying PB said someone hit on her and she turned him down? Someone just identified who that was, based on social networking comments among MJ's family.

What evidence do we suppose LE has to process?

I believe something has been found with-in cell phone records. They might even be waiting on DNA. They had good cause for warrants. I'm certain they are evaluating inconsistency in statements. They're not allowing the public to know everything and probably waiting for a slip up to happen soon enough.

Been watching the Find PB FB page.
Remember the sister, SS, saying PB said someone hit on her and she turned him down? Someone just identified who that was, based on social networking comments among MJ's family.

Not seeing a name...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member