983 users online (158 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Normcar21 View Post
    Amazing that Nancy has brought Lindsey back to the top, this is the sort of thing that may break a cold case. My applause to Nancy, I really had lost hope in this case. Frankly, I am both amazed and delighted that the media has recaptured the essence of Lindsey's tragedy.
    I guess this is the first in a new series to run the next few months.
    I fear that this case will only be solved, though, if someone close to the abductor contacts LE over lingering doubts, or actual knowledge of the crime.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Someone in McCleary knows. They have to. Nothing happens in a town that small without SOMEONE inside the town knowing. Those people need to come forward.

Melissa Baum's strength amazes me.

Thanks Kimster, much appreciated, I missed the forum but couldn't bring myself to join for the past year because I was so bothered by the lack of movement in the case. I'm really greatful that mom Baum has been given this reawakening of media hope. I honestly didn't believe such a thing would happen and the fact that it has is pure gold and a bit of a miracle, imo. I have often thought about this case over the past few years and was extremely depressed at the lack of media attention. Tonight has been a breath of fresh air, and perhaps fresh leads as well. It has been a really great lift for myself and I'm sure all of you who have followed Lindsey's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    What's this about the SO getting donuts and he's diabetic and he was getting them for the "children"???

I haven't been keeping up with Lindsey lately, obviously!
    I think in our copies of search warrants here we have info on this, maybe Patterson?

I have to compliment Nancy on her vision of focusing on finding 50 missing children. Wow, what a great focus, especially in prime time and HLN. A huge thumbs up to Nancy, what a great concept, and even if 1 child is found, Nancy should be applauded for her dedication and devotion to Americas lost.

I'm sure that this quest will draw attention to many cold cases, including Lindsey, drawing them out and focusing again on our lost children.

My hope is that all of us will ship an email off to Nancy thanking her for a most excellent way of bringing the cold and lost cases back up to the top of America's consciousness.

Can you imagine if HLN picked up on this with Jane as well and even others in that network? CNN focuses on presidents and world news, but HLN is beginning to set a focus on lost and tragic individual stories, especially regarding children who are helpless and unable to defend themselves. I hope that Jane will jump on the bandwagon as well and focus on supposedly cold cases. As we all have seen on cold case programs broadcast, it's only cold when nobody remembers or checks out the evidence.

I hope this "checking out cold cases" with lost children that Nancy has begun bursts out and never stops, but grows. Then our lost kids will perhaps receive some real justice.

Go Nancy!

Nancy's coverage of Lindsay is uploading to my YouTube channel @12:29 PM EST, 1/22/11 and should all be viewable by 1:30 PM EST

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

OMG!!!! THANK YOU!!! ive been searching for this everywhere
    there is no "i" in team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2