1255 users online (224 members and 1031 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman Dies Following Bite From Pet Snake

A woman died Saturday night after she suffered a bite from one of her nearly 30 venomous snakes, authorities said Saturday

http://www.wkrc.com/news/local/story...8-97ED5C335E71
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wow!

Timex? are you there? did you read that? Snakes are dangerous and not good pets

Snakes are evil. It says so in the bible.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

pick your pets like you pick your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Wow!

Timex? are you there? did you read that? Snakes are dangerous and not good pets

LOL we dont have venomous snakes in captivity, unless you include the hognose, which is technically venomous, but rear fanged, so they can't inject you unless you put your finger down their throat.