Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UK - Joanna Yeates, Clifton, Bristol, 17 December 2010 - #7

Quote Originally Posted by Phillb View Post
    Nothing on my Google search/recent news updates so far.
    Here's one of them; maybe not too reliable:

Press Conference on Joanna Yeates murder (Part 6) - Page 86 ...
    Jo Yeates murder. A&S police tell ITV News 'Tests have now been completed which conclude that Jo had not eaten Pizza prior to her death' ...
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...php?p=47446036

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enqueteur For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by enqueteur View Post
    I've just read on 2 websites that A & S have announced that JY did not eat pizza. Can one of you UKers confirm the report is true?
    As in - "A&S police tell ITV News 'Tests have now been completed which conclude that Jo had not eaten Pizza prior to her death' via Twitter"

I suspect the report to be false.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aneurin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).
    A tiny point, but this type of pizza is fresh, not frozen. They are kept in the chilled cabinet rather than the freezer section.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rossetti For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aneurin View Post
    As in - "A&S police tell ITV News 'Tests have now been completed which conclude that Jo had not eaten Pizza prior to her death' via Twitter"

I suspect the report to be false.
    given the history of ITN & A&S, I'm not sure A&S would be offering ITN that 'exclusive'?....
    Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~

Quote Originally Posted by Rossetti View Post
    A tiny point, but this type of pizza is fresh, not frozen. They are kept in the chilled cabinet rather than the freezer section.
    this is one of our favourite pizzas, it isn't a large one and could easily be carried flat in a Tescos carrier bag

Last edited by bax; 01-18-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Could someone please verify this time line?

8pm: leaves The Ram
    8.10: Waitrose
    8.20: Bargain Booze
    8.20: texts MW
    8.30: calls RS
    8.40:Tesco Express
    I made this timeline a while ago enqueteu , its right as far as I know.

Jos Timeline

12.30 pm. Jo met B/F for lunch. Lunch was 20 minutes.

6.00 pm. Jo left work with colleagues for drink in the Ram pub.

8.00 pm. Jo left the Ram pub

8.10 pm. Jo was seen on cctv at Waitrose supermarket.

8.20 pm. Jo text Matthew Wood to ask. Where are you, do you fancy
    a drink?. Matthew Wood was at a Christmas party.

8.24 pm. Jo visited Bargainbooze, bought 2 bottles of cider.

8.30 pm. Jo rang best friend Rebecca Scott. To arrange to meet up
    Christmas eve.

8.40 pm. Jo bought pizza at Tesco Express. (which is about a quarter
    of a mile from her flat.

9.20pm Matthew Wood texted back. but there was no reply.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitedove For This Useful Post:

I'd like to know what MW's full alibi is for that night.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phillb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bax View Post
    am trying to work out from the 4th picture down, where has she put the pizza?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna15 For This Useful Post:

I saw where some are questioning why Jo didn't put the pizza in her bag. The pizza box looks a bit too large for the plastic bag? However, to me it seems strange too b/c I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).
    I believe it was a chilled, rather than frozen pizza. In the reconstruction it seems to be taken from the chiller cabinet.

I've just read on 2 websites that A & S have announced that JY did not eat pizza. Can one of you UKers confirm the report is true?
    Heard it half an hour ago on sky news. The police confirm that jy did not eat the pizza.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brummster For This Useful Post:

I saw where some are questioning why Jo didn't put the pizza in her bag. The pizza box looks a bit too large for the plastic bag? However, to me it seems strange too b/c I know that I would not want to carry a pizza box while walking home. It would be awkward, not to mention cold (since it's frozen).
    I was in Tesco the other day and saw that exact pizza. I have to say it is rather big, and imo would be unlikely to fit in a regular carrier bag.

Does it matter if she was carrying the pizza in her hand, or in a carrier bag do you think?
    Either way she had to carry it in her hand 'bag or not' if she was walking, or getting in a car.

The pizza is really no big deal to carry. My guess is she couldn't be bothered fathing about trying to open a carrier bag with full hands and fitting the thing in there. I personally fight a lot with carrier bags, can never open the dam things. She had a few drinks and probably thought 'sod it' too. She would be home soon anyway.

EDIT.. B.B.C News 24.. Jo did NOT eat the pizza...Official...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phillb For This Useful Post:

On Sky again right now...exact wording "police are still puzzled about what happened to the pizza. They now know she didn 't eat it"

IMO that pizza is too big for a carrier bag.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brummster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Phillb View Post
    Is wether she was carrying the pizza in her hand, or carrier bag really relevant do you think?
    Either way she had to carry it in her hand if she was walking, or getting in a car.

The pizza is really no big deal to carry. My guess is she couldn't be bothered fathing about trying to open a carrier bag with full hands and fitting the thing in there. I personally fight a lot with carrier bags, can never open the dam things. She had a few drinks and probably thought 'sod it' too. She would be home soon anyway.

EDIT.. B.B.C News 24.. Jo did NOT eat the pizza...Official...
    I thought it would be relevant to the reconstruction, if she was walking along the street with it tucked under her arm..... I would say that's quite unusual and may have jogged a few memories iygwim.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna15 View Post
    I thought it would be relevant to the reconstruction, if she was walking along the street with it tucked under her arm..... I would say that's quite unusual and may have jogged a few memories iygwim.
    Oh yes the reconstruction has to be 100% authentic. But in reality I can't see the issue of how she carried the Pizza gives any clues to how she was murdered. Some tend to think along the lines of she knew she had a lift. But I just can't see that train of thought, and how it's reached. J.M.O.

The important thing about that Pizza, and probably the best clue is just finding out she never ate it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Phillb For This Useful Post:

Yes its true enqueteur was on BBC news.

am trying to work out from the 4th picture down, where has she put the pizza?
    Probably in a plastic bag.

I think we need to analyze the possibility that the killer didnt know anything about the CCTV footage...the killer didnt know that JY has appeared in so many CCTV records.
    The killer didnt know that all the world will start to search the pizza, because the muderer had no idea that we will ever know that there has been a pizza.
    If there has been 2 people strangling JY, then probably she started to beat with her legs while somebody was strangling her backside and same time the second person tried to catch her feets...JY might lost her sock like that...and maybe the sock is in the pocket of the murderer. Dont think the police will ever find the pizza and sock.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bax For This Useful Post:

Ok, This is my current thinking. JY does the shopping and heads home. a) meets someone (call them GR) on the way who says I'll give you a lift. Jumps in the car and has altercation. She's driven home and leaves car in a huff forgetting pizza. She's followed into the house and argument continues. She takes off her boots and puts on the socks which, as the house is untidy and she wears them in the house all the time are lying around handy to change into. All the time GR is still there arguing with her. She pours herself some cider drinks some. Arguement continues and she is strangled. x panics, picks her up and puts her in the car, disposes of her. Sock has come off in the car. GR continues on his way to Sheffield. disposes of pizza and sock somewhere on the way.

scenario b. as she gets home, she finds GR in his car getting ready to set off. She jumps in to say goodbye, they have an altercation. She heads off into flat in a huff, forgetting pizza, GR follows her in. Rest is as above.

Just an idea. I wouldn't be surprised if sock and pizza are discovered together.
    Last edited by brummster; 01-18-2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added reason for jumping into car in scenario b.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brummster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by brummster View Post
    Ok, This is my current thinking. JY does the shopping and heads home. a) meets someone (call them GR) on the way who says I'll give you a lift. Jumps in the car and has altercation. She's driven home and leaves car in a huff forgetting pizza. She's followed into the house and argument continues. She takes off her boots and puts on the socks which, as the house is untidy and she wears them in the house all the time are lying around handy to change into. All the time GR is still there arguing with her. She pours herself some cider drinks some. Arguement continues and she is strangled. x panics, picks her up and puts her in the car, disposes of her. Sock has come off in the car. GR continues on his way to Sheffield. disposes of pizza and sock somewhere on the way.

scenario b. as she gets home, she finds GR in his car getting ready to set off. She jumps in to say goodbye, they have an altercation. She heads off into flat in a huff, forgetting pizza, GR follows her in. Rest is as above.

Just an idea. I wouldn't be surprised if sock and pizza are discovered together.
    Again GR? Dou you really belive it?

I share your ideas..... but, if it's him, why hasn't he been charged yet?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna15 For This Useful Post:

Why wouldn't he take her bag (containing keys, phone, etc.) ? If the body had been discovered with the bag, phone (flat), suspicion would have fallen upon half of Bristol

I share your ideas..... but, if it's him, why hasn't he been charged yet?
    My feeling is that they don't have sufficient evidence as his DNA would be expected on her. And hers in the car. Also get the impression from the recent releases that his alibi is perhaps being unwittingly propped up by family/friends. LE need someone to come forward and clarify exact arrival times to Sheffield. The 4 hours in the flat on Sunday, not calling RS, her best friend before calling LE is unexplainable. Especially as one would imagine that having noticed her missing, and seen her bag, he would have checked her mobile phone d seen that she spoke to RS. WOuldn't that be the first call you made?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brummster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
    Why wouldn't he take her bag (containing keys, phone, etc.) ? If the body had been discovered with the bag, phone (flat), suspicion would have fallen upon half of Bristol
    Panic. I don't think he would have been thinking logically at that point - would you? Just wanted to get rid of the body asap and get out of Bristol sharpish. Probably only noticed the pizza and sock later.

Gets back on Sunday and realises there's no going back. Can't do anything about the bag/keys etc. Too risky to go back to the dumping site. Doesn't realise that the pizza will have been caught on cctv and become a major issue. Thin king about it, mayh have even eaten the pizza in Sheffield with family? I don't know.

Spends some time cleaning the flat to try and fudge the time of disappearence/death. Has had all weekend to think about that.

Panic. I don't think he would have been thinking logically at that point - would you? Just wanted to get rid of the body asap and get out of Bristol sharpish. Probably only noticed the pizza and sock later.
    Panic ? Maybe. But then he had 4 hours later on in which to realise and dispose of the bag, even if he tossed it in a skip somewhere. That would have lead investigators all over the place. I find it hard to accept he tidied up the flat and forgot the half consumed cider. Find it even harder to accept he sat there for 4 hours without realizing the bag would prove she'd been home. Why would he want investigators to believe she'd been home ?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast