TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Wow 29 threads and we're still clueless!

brought my other post forward... also posted the most recent city spokesperson quote at the bottom. ((advil will cost you 50 cents)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elh
http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/...-investigation

"Abilene dump site results not related to Dunn investigation"
that was three days and 43 minutes ago...

not to mention earlier today Kemper, at KTXS was quoted as saying that landfill search results were not currently being released to the media ((which told me something was found)) as in the same paragraph/statement to media he mentioned forensics and also the complete shift to a criminal investigation...

(((here is the earlier link where on the last thread I speculated that they may in fact have found something))

Quote:
Kampfer says the focus has shifted to a criminal investigation and assures the community that tools like forensics and the best agencies are on the case.
"We are not giving up. Because there is not a physical presence that you see of law enforcement, that doesn't mean we're not being aggressive," said Kampfer.
Last Friday, law enforcement searched Abilene's landfill. Kampfer said they have chosen not to release any information about their findings. d http://www.ktxs.com/news/26519425/detail.html

today LE has met with Klaas kids on the search and future plans... is it possible that future searches that may be seen by the public need to be addressed? ie swarms of media digging or going back to the landfill etc...

Quote:
uesday Morning Update:
Brad Dennis, the Director of Search Operations for KlaasKids Foundation’s National Search Center for Missing Children, tells bigcountryhomepage.com he has arrived in Colorado City.
Dennis says he'll be meeting with law enforcement throughout the day as well as Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn.

Dennis says he hopes to formulate a plan for how his group can assist in the search by the end of the day.

At this point, Dennis is the only KlaasKids representative in town. He says additional people from the group will fly as early as tonight, if needed.http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332126

so now these landfill results... which previously have not been discussed are openly being admitted... something was found that links to this case. and the garbage dumped in that location was from Colorado City.

-----------------------------but still no Hailey....I pray for you honey!-----------

Quote:
A spokesman for the investigation into a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl says dogs searching one of three landfills turned up evidence in the case even as hope remains for her safe return.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer declined to elaborate Tuesday on what was found or why the landfill in Abilene was searched in the disappearance of Hailey Darlene Dunn. http://www.ktxs.com/news/26530508/detail.html

Dogs searching a landfill in Abilene, Texas, found evidence in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas, a spokesman for the investigation told the Associated Press.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/1...arch-missing-texas-cheerleader/#ixzz1BR9hBLmV

1/18/11 Update: 4:45p.m.: A report was published today stating that cadaver dogs, that searched one of three landfills in Abilene over the weekend, turned up some evidence in the case of missing teen Hailey Dunn. However, NewsWest 9 spoke with Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer and he said that has not been confirmed. Kampfer says whether or not any evidence was found is part of the criminal investigation and detectives are not saying what, if anything, was found.http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937
:thud::thud::thud:

Here is a first for me...I plan to tune in NG for NEWS.

:sleep: OK way past my bedtime over here, here's hoping for news by morning!

I raised the question that maybe was missed as the last thread closed. Has anyone noticed that anytime BD has been asked about her phone the day H went missing, she states it was supposed to be here at the house all day....I noticed this before I heard of the text message. She may have been saying that IF she knew of the text at that time? MOO

Just joining in here today.....Have a thought I will share....see what you think...IF anything of it....

Regarding the text message......teenagers today send text messages which are abbreviated words.....you know what I am talking about...

It would be interesting to know....EXACTLY....how the text was sent...

ALL words...spelled out.........or the message was....abbreviated...?

Kids today.....automatically....text in the abbreviated manner...

snip..
(BTW...as of now.......I DO NOT believe H sent it...(too convenient )

j..

I agree but SA is only 25 himself and hangs around with younger crowd. He would know how to type and text like a teen imo.

The main problem with him being the texter of that 2 pm message is that pings place him away from the home at that time.

I do too!!!! what the heck!!!!!

(((don't you dare tell anyone teh!!!!))))

While we have this lull ---

I spoke at length with my DS this afternoon concerning this XBox. It was very informative. That XBox will have a wealth of information on it. Whether or not it was ever connected to the internet or not - as long as it was one with a hard drive.

That hard drive will tell LE so so so much - regardless of what game she was playing that night.

One thing I was very curious of was if the date and time stamps internally can be changed. He told me - yes you can change it but the hard drive will record that it was changed.

Just think about it like your hard drive on your computer - that is exactly what it is. AND if it EVER was hooked up to the net - well then there will be that much more. Because the first time you hook it up - then microsoft will record and even download info to that hard drive and that stays forever - whether or not you ever hook it up to the net again. Also, there is a back up in it -like if you unplug it. Regardless of unplugging it - it will store game info for a short time and if you don't get it plugged back in before the back-up timer stops - then the drive will loose all your game info. BUT not really - forensics will be able to retrieve all that info including the date and time it was unplugged - kinda like deleting stuff on your phone or computer - it never really goes away.

After talking to him - I understand why LE took that XBox now and I think it will help quite a bit with who played what and when.

I agree but SA is only 25 himself and hangs around with younger crowd. He would know how to type and text like a teen imo.

The main problem with him being the texter of that 2 pm message is that pings place him away from the home at that time.

But nothing prevents him from having the phone with him, does it?

do we have any confirmation there was a 2pm text BESIDES hearing it from BD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77