Help! Does anyone remember?

starburst

Reaction score
I am trying to remember the name of a woman that went missing (I thought Colorado, but cant be sure.) She was an avid jogger/hunter, as was her husband. They were very young, newly (5 years or less) married, and she was out scouting locations in a mountainous area for a future jog or hike for her jogging or hiking club. Possibly even writing a book on great places to do this hobby. There was a show on it, possibly 20/20, Dateline, or 60 minutes, and was a few years back when aired. 4-7 years. Her husband went to the area where she said she would be and found her car abandoned. There were some questions about his where abouts during the day. He waited until about 9pm to alert anyone and called a friend to go with him when they found the car. After finding the car that evening, he reported her missing. It was after dark and no search was done immediately, due to the dark. A search began the next morning. There were questions as to the strength of the young marriage and they were both known to be very athletic. I remember her being a very tiny girl.
I have been searching for hours with key words in many places and cant find anything.

Anybody recall?

That is one of the cases that stick in my head. All of us have a couple.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

i couldnt find anything eather except for an old case i remember reading about a man and wife going hiking this was back in the 80s i think. the poster said this case is going back only 4-7 years the hacking case i recall was only recently like last year or so

Lori's husband killed her in July 2004. I know, doesn't seem like that long ago.

Lori's husband killed her in July 2004. I know, doesn't seem like that long ago.

i was thinking of another case that just happened in utah? the wife went missing and the husband said he had no clue where she was and apparently went camping with the kids in the middle of the night or something in his van?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back