Thread For Food Donations and Search Volunteer Info for Hailey Dunn Thursday Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THURSDAY FOOD FOR THE SEARCHERS IS HANDLED. WE NEED HELP FOR FRIDAY'S SEARCH. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO HELP OUT

B]
THIS THREAD IS WHERE WE WILL LIST WHAT WE ARE DONATING/ORDERING FOR THE KLAASKIDS SEARCH TEAM LOOKING FOR HAILEY DUNN
[/B].

We are ordering Pizzas for the search team starting on Thursday January
20th.

Call Pizza Hut 325 728-5282 and tell them you want the pizzas delivered to the Civic Center. We are shooting for 10-15 Pizzas for Thursday and Friday. More on the weekend.

FLAGGING TAPE IS TAKEN CARE OF!! WAY TO GO!

If you are a local and can help with the search please report to the Civic Center.

The address of the Civic Center is
157 West 2nd Street
Colorado City, TX 79512-6304
(325) 728-2072

If you have other donations or questions that just can't be answered by anyone else other than Brad Dennis, leader of the KlaasKids Search Team then call Brad at 850-525-4807

I will start this off:

3 Pizzas from Websleuths for Thursday January 20th. I'll order first thing when they open up for tomorrow.

Keep adding to this thread with what you will donate. Myself or one of the mods will keep track of the number of Pizza's ordered so we don't over do it.

I'd be more than happy to order some off amazon and have it delivered, does the civic center have an address?
Also what kind of tape, electrical comes in all colors, painters, i think you can get pretty colored duct tape now too.

Thanks!!!!!

I'd be more than happy to order some off amazon and have it delivered, does the civic center have an address?
Also what kind of tape, electrical comes in all colors, painters, i think you can get pretty colored duct tape now too.

Thanks!!!!!

Here is the problem. Can you get it there in time for the searchers. I know they are searching on Saturday but any later I don't know.

The address of the Civic Center is
157 West 2nd Street
Colorado City, TX 79512-6304
(325) 728-2072

The tape is called, "Surveyors Tape" or "Flagging Tape".

Thanks peeples

Put me own for 2

OK Linda7 NJ then we can count on you to order two pizzas tomorrow at Pizza Hut and have them delivered to the Civic Center correct?
325 728-5282

IF so we are up to 5 for tomorrow (Thursday.)

If i order after i pick up the kids (I have amazon prime) i should be able to get it to them in 24-28 hours!

Thanks!

Yep I'll call Pizza Hut and have them delivered...I just need a time to call.....and a requested time for their arrival.... remember I'm in NJ;)

Does C-city have Lowe's or Home depot?

Maybe something could be set-up so we can make phone orders for flagging tape?

Does C-city have Lowe's or Home depot?

Maybe something could be set-up so we can make phone orders for flagging tape?

If they do I don't know it. Could you do some searching and see what the closest store like this would be? Thanks

Yep I'll call Pizza Hut and have them delivered...I just need a time to call.....and a requested time for their arrival.... remember I'm in NJ;)

A good time to call would be 10:00 am Texas time which is 11:00 AM your time I believe.

Should we specify what kind of toppings we are ordering? I'd hate for them to just get all pepperoni or cheese. Or am I being too "foodie" about this? ;)

Texas is CST (Central).

Should we specify what kind of toppings we are ordering? I'd hate for them to just get all pepperoni or cheese. Or am I being too "foodie" about this? ;)

Texas is CST (Central).

LOL. No you are not being too "foodie" about this. People are picky eaters.

Feel free to get creative. I'm sure they will appreciate it. Just please remember to post here how many pizzas you are going to order and for what day.

Lowe's is 68 miles away...and I do not see any Home depot. :(

Abilene and San Angelo are the closest Lowes and Home Depot Stores.

There is an Ace Hardware in both CC and Sweetwater:

288 W 2nd St
Colorado City, TX 79512

1210 E Broadway St
Sweetwater, TX 79556

Ace Hardware has a branch in CCity

288 W 2nd St
Colorado City, Texas 79512

Phone: (325)728-2648

Ugh the only flagging tape I see on Ace hardware page is the yellow caution tape, so I guess they do not carry what we are looking for :(

Could any of the locals call one of the local power companies? Sometimes they use colored tape to mark certain trees for removal and/or branches that need to be trimmed. The city parks department might also have some available.

OK, I Have to run pick up my son but will check back in around 3:30 PM Mountain time.

In the meantime what we are going to have to do as far as the food goes is divide it up by days and merchants.

On Friday we are going to have a different merchant to call other than Pizza Hut. Saturday and Sunday different ones too.

In the meantime lets focus on tomorrow.

If you can order a large Pizza from Pizza Hut tomorrow (Thursday) 10:00 AM central time please call Call Pizza Hut 325 728-5282

WE NEED AT LEAST 5 MORE PIZZAS IF NOT MORE.

Please post here if you can help out with food for the searchers tomorrow.

THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member