Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Moors Murderers

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Whilst rummaging around on YouTube the other day, I came across this somewhat eerie, unsettling item:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0oib...eature=related
    May I just say for the record that is some eerie sheet is right.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Truth serum comes to mind. This mother has spent far to many years searching for her son. Sorry all that must sound harsh but dang this woman has never given up

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allusonz For This Useful Post:

Brady probably doesn't know where Keith is buried. All that gloating about how he knows and he won't tell is just the kind of sick mind game his type would play, I doubt he could find his ass with both hands at this stage, let alone a spot where he buried someone 45 years ago.

Ignore him, I say. Carry on the search by other means and completely ignore that sick a**hole. If he does know something, he won't like being ignored so he's more likely to come out with it to get more attention anyway.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cappuccino For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cappuccino View Post
    Brady probably doesn't know where Keith is buried. All that gloating about how he knows and he won't tell is just the kind of sick mind game his type would play, I doubt he could find his ass with both hands at this stage, let alone a spot where he buried someone 45 years ago.

Ignore him, I say. Carry on the search by other means and completely ignore that sick a**hole. If he does know something, he won't like being ignored so he's more likely to come out with it to get more attention anyway.

I think you are right. I doubt he knows any more and as a previous post highlighted, the moors shift over time and the attention feeds him.

Brady has already written his own autobiography. He said the manuscript is in a solicitor's safe and Brady has given instructions that it is not to be published until after his death.
    Hmmm ... you wonder.

If found this statement by Brady about Hindley (and her claim she wasn't so involved) chilling.

On Their Relationship
    “First accept the determinant. Myra Hindley and I once loved each other. We were a unified force, not two conflicting entities. The relationship was not based on the delusional concept of folie a deux, but on a conscious/subconscious emotional and psychological affinity. She regarded periodic homicides as rituals of reciprocal innervation, marriage ceremonies theoretically binding us ever closer. As the records show, before we met my criminal activities had been primarily mercenary. Afterwards, a duality of motivation developed. Existential philosophy melded with the spirituality of death and became predominant. We experimented with the concept of total possibility. Instead of the requisite Lady Macbeth, I got Messalina. Apart our futures would have taken radically divergent courses.”
    http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/s...update_10.html

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    missed that...many thanks for sharing.
    'Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last.' Dr Samuel Johnson

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kitbits For This Useful Post:

MOORS MURDERER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DIE IN SCOTLAND
    Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill will refuse any attempt by child killer Ian Brady to be transferred to a Scottish prison so he can end his life.

The 74 year old monster is to argue at a public hearing next month that he should be moved from a high security mental hospital in England back to his native country.
    ---
    more at Daily Mirror link above

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

The Moor murders are some of the most disturbing. I read it shattered innocence in Great Britain.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    If they would have been caught two years earlier, they would have swung in 64.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STANDREID For This Useful Post:

Hidden face of a monster to be revealed: Ian Brady will be seen
    in public for first time in 46 years via TV link after Europe ruling
    (Daily Mail)
    He has not been heard in public for nearly half a century. The last words Ian Brady uttered were in the dock of Chester Assizes in 1966, shortly before being sent down for the murder of three children.

Asked if he had anything to say, Brady picked up on a minor chronological error in the prosecution’s case. ‘No,’ he said. ‘Only that the revolvers were bought in July 1964.’

And that was it. There was no apology, no explanation. Brady was sentenced to life without parole in May 1966.

But in eight days’ time, on Monday, July 9, the Moors murderer will be seen after four-and-a-half decades of incarceration at a Mental Health Review Tribunal which will be transmitted on closed-circuit television. Watching will be members of the public, including 12 of his victims’ relatives in their own private area.
    ---
    much more at link above

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the warning, I'll make sure that I have a sick bag on hand

He is an intelligent man who knows how the system works. This is all for attention IMO.
    England's dancing days are done...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    Thanks for the warning, I'll make sure that I have a sick bag on hand

He is an intelligent man who knows how the system works. This is all for attention IMO.
    What, does this mean you won't be queuing up for tickets?? I see the Mail did manage once again to get Myra's "face of evil" photo in there. No surprise.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

I wonder if they ever done a psychological profile on Myra Hindley and Ian Brady.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:

Daily Telegraph's belated but thorough David Smith obit.

LIAM BRADY VICTIM’S MOTHER TO MISS PLEA (express.co.uk)
    The mother of moors murder victim Keith Bennett will be too ill to watch Ian Brady give dramatic videolink evidence, it emerged yesterday.

Winnie Johnson, 78, whose son was buried on Saddleworth Moor, Greater Manchester, 48 years ago by killers Brady and Myra Hindley, is in hospital with cancer.

Mrs Johnson is still urging Brady to say exactly where Keith is buried. Although “much improved” she will not be watching the TV evidence.
    ---
    more at link above

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    So is this Ian's farewell tour?
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STANDREID For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast