Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    Billie said it was because people were driving by the house and yelling rude things and it wasn't a good environment for DD who is already upset.
    If that were the case, then I have a hard time believing that the State was involved. JMHO
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carmenU View Post
    I come from a family of social workers. My sister and mother work protectivie services and remove children from homes. I do not believe this is at all common practice. The state is not in the business of re victimizing the victim. However, they do remove when the house is unsafe. I believe because the parents (both CD and HD ) both of questionable parenting and one child is missing , that it is in the best interest to remove the child from the home until further determination is made. The good news is that both will be required to go to parenting classes and counseling. It is one thing to point fingers at the mistakes both parents made but it is far more productive to teach them and train them what to do now.
    Not if Billie placed him voluntarily, there is no requirement to get her child back. For the record, CPS is supposed to HELP children and families. I'm sure counseling will be OFFERED.

While a good many of us don't agree with Billies parenting, none of it, thus far, ( as we know) has been proven to be just cause to remove a child.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Yes, I understand the thinking, but I really wonder how safe Hailey felt in the home with SA. I guess it would be telling if she slept on the couch before he lived there. mo
    I was thinking that, too: maybe she felt safer in the living room, actually -- out in the wide open, then behind walls in her bedroom. MOO
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Uhhh Duh? My entire concern WAS for DD's best interest and NOT ANY FURTHER UNNECESSARY TRAUMA! My question has been answered and just as I stated would be appropriate in my post...he is indeed WITH FAMILY..NOT in the care of The State of Texas foster care/custody...

That is what was upsetting..That initially it was thought he WAS NOT IN THE CARE OF FAMILY... AND THAT WAS MY ENTIRE PROBLEM...

Thankfully we have learned that just as I had hoped he is indeed WITH FAMILY..

Sorry if it was misunderstood as ANYTHING other than thaT..
    I still believe there is a safety plan in place and CPS will be calling the shots as to the welfare of DD eventhough he is with relatives. This could include BD & CD will have to have supervision when around DD. If the relative does not follow the safety plan to the T CPS can remove the child to another home.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CONNIEHU For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie3223 View Post
    I can still understand the Mentally Retarded. as it USED to be the medical term.. but not "short Bus" etc..

NEW THREAD
    NEW THOUGHTS
    MY BEBE LOVES EVERYONE REGARDLESS..

where is Hailey?
    I didn't say anything about MHMR not sure why you quoted me?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    If they didn't let kids stay with those parents who have minor drug arrests/histories, there would be precious few kids with parents.

Certainly Grandma would be fine as well imo.

He isn't 5 he is 16, this removal from his parents against his will must be even more traumatic.

IMO
    It might be because he is a witness, and his Mom could possibly tamper with "the witness". He may have given pertinent information about SA and others to LE, and they need him to be "untampered" with, maybe? There is also the possiblity he told LE he is afraid for his life.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carmenU View Post
    That answers what? Surely, inthe year 2011, you and the other posters who are pointing out the AA boy are not realling turning this into an issue of race. I notice your posts are vague but insinuating. I really hope you are not going to take this thread down that vulgar road. REally, If I misread your vague posts then accept my apology. My only desire is to keep things intellectual and not vulgar.
    I don't believe they are making this a racial issue. The witness saw her walking with a boy that was African American. They had been wondering if the gf's son was the boy she was seen with and they asked if he was African American. When they looked at a pic of him they said he is African American and that is what they mean by that answers that. They were saying it could be the same boy.

I can still understand the Mentally Retarded. as it USED to be the medical term.. but not "short Bus" etc..

NEW THREAD
    NEW THOUGHTS
    MY BEBE LOVES EVERYONE REGARDLESS..

where is Hailey?
    Debbie I have a daughter bordering that fine line and I am a fighter in the the corner for her believe me. Please forgive me. The letters I write and the stance I show.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starry Night For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    If that were the case, then I have a hard time believing that the State was involved. JMHO
    The state may think this whole family enviroment on mom and dads side is a circus. Might as well try to save one.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to carmenU For This Useful Post:

One question for BD...........what made the last 6 months with SA so AWESOME????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

This thread is closing - please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125750"]TX TX - TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    and a new (phone, Ipad,Ipod whatever it is)

no child runs away with new goodies like that at home!
    Could Hailey of taken the earring out beause it hurt?
    13 yr old's don't like pain even though they want to be cool......IMO
    There are several good reasons to believe she could have taken it out on purpose...PAIN, as you have stated, getting caught on her hair and becoming irritating-- especially if the pink hair section was some sort of an extension, but the primary reason in her dad's home would be playing with a baby that was grabbing at them.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raeann For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by LisaB
    SO MHMR was like a slang for "retarded"? Around here we say "special" or "short bus" so I get that being local slang.

MY 7 YR OLD DAUGHTER HAS DOWN SYNDROME

THATS IS JUST RUDE AND UNEDUCATED TO SAY THAT.
    I don't say that, it is a playground insult. There are a LOT of politically incorrect things that 10 year olds call one another. I was saying that in CCity, MHMR is probably a local variant.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Here is the deal peeps. At the present time what we know is DD has been removed from the home of BD. That is all we know. Speculation that he is in anyway involved, planted evidence or other than a VICTIM who is a minor child is off limits. He is a minor.

With minors we can talk about what we know from the news, what is in court documents released or an interview done by the minor. You must still use initials when referring to the minor even if the news prints otherwise.

Do not post or talk about any other minors. Don't link or post pictures of minor children please.

Let's get back on track here. Children are not subject to sleuthing.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223