Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tfrohning View Post
    I just jump over the fence. This new bombshell has me why????
    It don't make sense the brother has family...like the GM , Uncles

I got a feeling everyone better hold on, put your seatbelt on, so you don't get hurt falling off your chair...Like I just did

Not making sense to me WTH going on?

snip
    Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect DD.

Hmmm not a less the parents is a threat.

I could understand this if he was younger but something must had went down and the last few hours for this to happen. IMO

red by me

It would be common practice in cases like this when the custodial parent is a MAJOR suspect in a siblings murder. imo
    Last edited by Texas Mist; 01-19-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: removed minor's name

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by justus4all View Post
    IMO....perhaps DD shared with the LE...exactly what S was doing when he finally got into the house.....don't you think DD found it "odd"...with the "deer in the headlights look"???....Wouldn't you think DD would observe other "things" going on in the house after that?????.....and shared with the LE that information.....As I know of, there may be MORE to DD's account that we are not priviledged to know at this time....IMO
    Somebody opened the door...TY! Daughter missing to the point that you call LE. Who in that house wouldn't check it out for any and everything? (long before any revelations) Things that are personal that only family would understand. The actual key to this is above IMO.

What was she wearing when we last saw her? ..are those clothes here

Did she bathe/shower...moist towels hung or thrown as only Hailey would do Mom did she use your razor or hers? (as a teen likely did every day)

Did she run away? ...what clothes/shoes/items are missing
    (all 13 yr olds have favs of the moment regarding same within 1-2)

When was she last here....look in the kitchen for dishes left, in room if allowed, who ate what, if anything gone. Other than a bit out of cereal boxes, crackers, chips everyone would know.

How did she usually leave her room if packing to spend the night with a friend? again, items ALWAYS taken?

Simple, yes..but as part of a family unit everyone would ask themselves (except maybe DD) the same basic questions. Even if struggling with fear and shock, when staying in that same house you'd be searching, searching, and at least have some answers as to traces of her being there.

Gosh, I sincerely hope you KWIM.
    Last edited by RavenTrue; 01-19-2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: added/omitted adjective

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RavenTrue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    just my opinion.... but they had to have REASON to remove this child from BD
    Yes, she was the one with primary physical custody, so she's the one he was being removed from.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justus4all View Post
    Hailey's Older Brother Taken Into Temporary State Family Protective Custody

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

IMO....because it is a bit out of the ordinary this early ....perhaps DD talked to LE and shared stuff that went on in the household....and the LE found from DD some "disturbing facts"...and stepped up his safety...IMO...
    And I bet he is not with any of the immediate family either. If they are protecting him, they have to put him where no one will know where he is..

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dixiegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I gotta quit taking a nap.
    Maybe you need to take more. This is 2 days in a row now? Go back to sleep and maybe there will be arrests when you wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Coming together now:

- evidence at landfill
    - looking at former friends/acquaintances of SA
    - possible DNA collection from SA (speculation)
    - DD taken into protective custody

LE is moving forward and tightening the circle here.
    Regarding other possible former friends/acquaintances of SA - My tired little brain keeps going back to a couple of the folks that are friends of his on MS. Every time I think about one in particular and remember the types of things that I read on his page, I think, "There's your man if you ever need help covering up a crime." If this is the case, and SA did have help, that could definitely be good news for LE. Each additional person means one more mouth that might give up the story of what's happened to Hailey.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderella For This Useful Post:

I have to say here that finally this country is STANDING UP against a child or adult being missing. Thanks to all of you who care about that unknown village child. Whoever found those videos of S Boy deserves a medal. Keep up the great work..

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Starry Night For This Useful Post:

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    lol. You posted the same link I did to answer my question, but you quoted the TITLE of an article that said: taken into temporary custody

ADDING (again) the link to the NAME of that agency in TEXAS: http://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Child_Pr...es/default.asp
    Yes, but the TITLE does say 'protective'. And, just why would they remove him if it weren't to protect him? They don't remove kids from parents just for the fun of it. It usually is for the child's protection. That's their job and what they're all about.

In my profession, I have had to contact CPS twice on families. It's a big deal.

JMHO.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to belimom For This Useful Post:

They would not take him unless BD is an even bigger suspect than I thought. Hmmmmm.....are we getting closer to an arrest/arrests???????
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Why would they remove him? CD?

They remove children when there is reason to believe the children are in immediate danger.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    WE ARE SET AS FAR AS FOOD GOES FOR THURSDAY'S SEARCH TO FIND HAILEY.

NOW WE NEED YOU TO COMMIT TO HELP US FOR FRIDAY'S SEARCH. WE NEED FOOD DONATIONS AND SEARCHERS.

PLEASE CLICK [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6033410#post6033410"]HERE[/ame] FOR MORE DETAILS.
    PICK YOUR FAVORITE POST AND NOMINATE IT FOR THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    just my opinion.... but they had to have REASON to remove this child from BD
    They could have had several calls of concern

I do wonder if it may have anything to do with the accusation that BD's friend submitted & posted on this board Re: the high school teacher

I also wonder if BD addressed that teacher...to protect her son, if BD did not, and someone else called authorities with any written/verbal accusations of possible abuse of a child... they would defintely check up on every call to ensure his well being
    "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them."
    ★★★★★ ღ♥Lois McMaster Bujold♥ღ ★★★★★

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor Bug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Hi, I hate to jump in. Please, someone tell me why the brother is being discussed?

Was it figured out who the 6 or 7 yr old was?

Thank you
    The 16 yr old brother was taken out of the home by CPS today. There was one report that he was placed in his grandmothers care in Snyder, but I think that was coming from BD so...who knows.

The 7 yr old might be the son of Clints gf. I am still wondering if perhaps CZ was trying to hint to us that her 7 yr old's father, her ex bf, might have a motive to get back at Clint somehow.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Somethings up!! JMO
    I just keep thinking how they never took Haleigh C.'s little brother
    Last edited by ~Lisa~; 01-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ~Lisa~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
    And I bet he is not with any of the immediate family either. If they are protecting him, they have to put him where no one will know where he is..
    Plus doesn't the state only place minors in a home that has already been approved by their agency (ie...protective)... States wouldn't place minors with relatives unless they had done their own "home study" on that home and had approved it...which can take a while. That's what I've seen.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast