TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS WHERE WE WILL LIST WHAT WE ARE DONATING/ORDERING FOR THE KLAASKIDS SEARCH TEAM LOOKING FOR HAILEY DUNN FOR FRIDAY JANUARY 21ST.

We have been asked to order food for Friday's search from one of the local merchants.

Bigs Pizza and Grill has agreed to charge only 7 dollars for a large Pizza. Not sure how many toppings. Phone 325-728-3300. Maria is the manager. I have spoken to her and she said we can start ordering tomorrow (Thursday) for Friday delivery.

Keep in mind you do not have to order Pizza from them. If you want you can order something else. It's just such an easy food to feed people but it is totally up to you.

We are looking for 10-15 Pizza's for Friday. If you can order one or more please post it here. This way we can keep track of the food.

FLAGGING TAPE IS TAKEN CARE OF THANKS TO ANADARKO.

THEY DON'T NEED WATER BUT FEEL FREE TO ORDER SODA.

If you are a local and can help with the search please report to the Civic Center.

The address of the Civic Center is
157 West 2nd Street
Colorado City, TX 79512-6304
(325) 728-2072

If you have other donations or questions that just can't be answered by anyone else other than Brad Dennis, leader of the KlaasKids Search Team then call Brad at 850-525-4807 or email at search4missing@yahoo.com

Heads up because we will need food donations for the searchers for Saturday and Sunday. Let's take care of Friday first though.

I can't tell you all how much this helps. This frees up Brad and the others to work on looking for Hailey. BUT they have to have food there or it is almost impossible to get people to volunteer.

Because of your kindness and generosity you are making the search for Hailey focus solely on Hailey which is what needs to be done.

OK. Post here if you can help with a pizza donation for Friday. Don't forget to call and order.

Thank you,

Tricia

were the previous posts and donations deleted to save space?

Is tomorrow squared away?

friday pizza update:

cbanning will call in two

concerned mother will call in two if they take cc

this means 2 possibly 4 for friday

ETA: THEY DO TAKE CC... THAT IS WHAT I USED

to order pizza for friday: 325-728-3300. Maria is the manager.

I will call and order something other than pizza (wings? salad? subs?... something I'll see what they have) so the searchers have something other than pizza two days in a row since I think it's probably many of the same people helping.

I am also able to order through Amazon and have it sent within 24hours so if anything else is needed (more tape? other supplies ? ) please let me know.

were the previous posts and donations deleted to save space?

Is tomorrow squared away?

Yes, tomorrow (Thursday) is all handled.

No,nothing was deleted. The thread was just closed.

I thought we could go day by day to keep everything straight. If you have an easier way of doing it let me know.

Organization is not one of my top 5 skills. It is in my top 5 thousand skills though. LOL

I will call and order something other than pizza (wings? salad? subs?... something I'll see what they have) so the searchers have something other than pizza two days in a row since I think it's probably many of the same people helping.

I am also able to order through Amazon and have it sent within 24hours so if anything else is needed (more tape? other supplies ? ) please let me know.

Please feel free to order something different. It is totally up to you. The deal they are giving is on the Pizza but whatever you feel is good then please go for it OK?

Remember you have to call in the order yourself for Friday delivery.

Bigs Pizza and Grill has agreed to charge only 7 dollars for a large Pizza. Not sure how many toppings. Phone 325-728-3300. Maria is the manager. I have spoken to her and she said we can start ordering tomorrow (Thursday) for Friday delivery.

Tell them this is for the Hailey Dunn searchers at the Civic Center.

Please contact Brad Dennis and tell him you can order other items for them. Best to email him at search4missing@yahoo.com

THANK YOU

I will go ahead and call mine in tomorrow for Fri. Thanks. Its good to feel like I can do something to help.

I will order 4 pizzas for Friday. Can we call tomorrow and place the order?

ETA: Nevermind I did see where we can order Thursday~

I said in the other thread that I would order one pizza for Friday - but now with that price -

PUT ME DOWN FOR TWO PIZZAS FOR FRIDAY

ETA - Please leave the store info available (phone # and name)

I said in the other thread that I would order one pizza for Friday - but now with that price -

PUT ME DOWN FOR TWO PIZZAS FOR FRIDAY

ETA - Please leave the store info available (phone # and name)

Absolutely.

Here is how it looks like we will handle the whole weekend.

Friday the food will come from:

Saturday we will have another local merchant that we will announce on Friday.

For Sunday we will probably use Pizza Hut again but I'll know more in the next 48 hours.

Again everyone, you can't imagine how you doing this takes a huge load off of Brad's shoulders.

Brad Dennis is an amazing search organizer and can literally take his every waking moment and focus on finding Hailey. Now that he doesn't have to worry about food for the searchers it gives him so much more time to find this sweet little girl.

Thank you. I know I keep saying it but I can't say it enough. THANK YOU.

I will call in 4 pizza's for Friday also. At least I can do something (small as it seems to me, considering what these volunteers are doing) from CT.

I see from the posts above I can call the order in tomorrow, which I will do but is there anything else I should know that maybe I haven't read? Like a certain "kind" and should I also send soda? I saw somewhere that they are ok for water, is that correct?

We also have a Subway here...I can call tomm and see if they can make up some trays for whatever day we need?

I will call in 4 pizza's for Friday also. At least I can do something (small as it seems to me, considering what these volunteers are doing) from CT.

I see from the posts above I can call the order in tomorrow, which I will do but is there anything else I should know that maybe I haven't read? Like a certain "kind" and should I also send soda? I saw somewhere that they are ok for water, is that correct?

Yes, they are fine for water.

Feel free to get creative with the Pizzas if you want or feel free to order whatever they have on the menu. It is totally up to you.

Thank you for your order my dear. It helps a great deal.

How many searchers are expected and how many meals-long is their day?

Any coffee places for the morning, if it is early?

We also have a Subway here...I can call tomm and see if they can make up some trays for whatever day we need?

That would be FANTASTIC.

One of the issues is delivery. If you could also find out if they could take the orders to the Civic Center that would be great.

Please feel free to post what you find out on this thread.

We will need more food over the weekend so this will be a great help.

New updated count for Friday

cbanning 2 pizzas
concerned mother 2 pizzas
huskiki 2 pizzas
bellyup something else - subs, salads, wings
Imdough 4 pizzas
Wise Old Owl 2 pizzas
NIcki077 4 pizzas

TOTAL SO FAR FOR FRIDAY: 16 pizzas and 1 "something else"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online