I'm just speechless!!!

oh my word!! I am speechless too and that is a real feat for me

Apparently "speechless" is catching.

I guess there's no doubt that this is a real baby in the video?

I'm in the camp of He!! no for my baby....
note though, that her actual movements are gentle and controlled, and the baby is relaxed and not thrashing around. It's not like a shaken baby issue!?!?

Good grief how you could trust someone doing that is beyond me though....one slip or losing your own balance yikes!

I can't say I've ever seen anything like that before, and even if I understood the logic and reasoning behind it- it's so alien to my own viewpoints and values that I could or would endorse or agree with it...

But I am very interested in knowing exactly what is going on, and in watching the documentary that was made about these people in that community by the British team that is reported on in that article.

I agree Charlie, once I was able to stop being taken aback I looked closely at the baby and that baby did not appear distressed in any way at all.

Yes her movements were fluid and controlled, I wonder if this is an ancient practice that has been modernized or whathaveyou?

I am very curious but then again I'm a pain in the dookus like that :)

I think the baby isnt crying because she doesnt stop long enough to give it a chance to. I think the baby is stunned into silence. There is no way I would let someone day that to my baby. I fear a baby will be seriously injured or killed with this being done. Especially if someone sees the video and decides to try it out themselves.

Interesting. That said, I can't watch the video at work...

It looks like she is in the window of a pizza shop making dough. I could not even complete the video.

What about all that hold their heads up as their necks are not strong enough and so on I just cant get over it.

I was just coming here to post this

it's outrageous & I'm dumbfounded that parents would allow their babies to be jerked around like that

at one point I saw that baby's face contorting into a cry but then she changes positions so quickly, the baby probably has a hard time even catching his/her breath

I just saw this on Fox News this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes! Anyone who would do this is guilty of child abuse IMO. That poor baby!

I disagree that there's not a possibility of shaken baby syndrome

the lady's arms may be making somewhat fluid movements but the baby's movements look jerky to me and that kid's head is supposed to be supported at that age

I've tried to watch it three times & haven't been able to finish it once

every time, I'm just OMG!

I just saw this on Fox News this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes! Anyone who would do this is guilty of child abuse IMO. That poor baby!

not just that baby either!

she has a business and people actually pay her for this!

Do you know how dizzy that baby must be, probably cant see straight after all that. Its disturbing to watch..

I've read comments on various news sites & many of them say that the babies could be drugged & also that the woman herself looks like she's on drugs ...

in the one interview, she seems more concerned about promoting her business than backing up her claims that it's safe & all her 'clients' are healthy and fine today

My 9yr old says she should be in jail. So if a 9 yr old knows it wrong why can't the adults that are doing it and having it done figure that out.

I had to stop watching, that baby's joints must hurt..who would chose to let someone do that to their baby, I dunno...

the baby is amazingly calm.. wow..
the baby also has some amazing neck control for a 2 week old..
it looks like it would feel pretty good.. lol
i'd never do it to a baby tho... that's nuts. i'd be afraid of hurting it's neck

This reminds me of another video that was floating around a couple of years back. A man was swinging a baby around. Does anyone remember that? People are nuts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back