Jan'11 - LE releases report

YellowSubmarine

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/01/18/2022500/report-on-missing-baby-released.html#ixzz1BT6RXX53

1/18/11

TEMPE, Ariz. -- A lengthy report released Tuesday by Tempe police describes how investigators have chased false leads from Texas to Florida in the hope of finding a baby missing since December 2009.

However, the 230-page report offers little new information into the disappearance of Gabriel Johnson, who was 8 months old at the time and was at the center of a bitter custody battle between his parents.

Authorities don't know whether the boy is alive.

---------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...ate-read-230-pages-of-documents-released-case

Gabriel Johnson update: Read pages of reports released in missing baby case
January 19th, 2011 6:38 pm ET.

----------------------------------

Docs here:

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...eased-january-18-2011-missing-baby-case-video

OMG the Smith's also tried to get another couples unborn baby and wanted to have Jack's name put on the b/c so the adoption would go through faster.

Thank God the couple didn't go through with it.

Yeah, and did you see the guy said Tammi was still texting him asking for their baby!

Boy, would I like to know what lead LE to believe her car was near the Pinnacle View apts in Miami!

Elizabeth Shook Gabriel????? makes my stomach turn just to think about what she could have done to him.

After reading these docs, there is absolutely no question in my mind, Tammi Smith is going straight to jail! jmo

Not sure yet, Flash. I've just been reading from the link in the first post. Maybe check docstoc or one of the news sites.

OMG the Smith's also tried to get another couples unborn baby and wanted to have Jack's name put on the b/c so the adoption would go through faster.

Thank God the couple didn't go through with it.

Nice Christian people, those Smiths. :furious:

I wonder how many missing babies that Tammy might to be involve with?

and Elizabeth will be following right behind her :great:

I certainly hope so but there is still a chance she could get off on a technicality. I for one will be livid if that happens and for the record...I can't believe LE didn't focus more on the people closest to EJ...her best friend!

From the files- Brother RJ to investigator:

"Aw dude, what is my evil twin sister doing?"

Man there are so many leads that LE was not able to follow up on for lack of further information-phone number, license plate etc. Makes you wonder if one of those leads really could of been Gabriel.

TX..for real....I've been reading most of this , this morning, and I have SO MANY questions....It's mind boggling...I don't know where to start!

I'm confused... I reviewed both links, and they appear to be exactly the same. The report is described to be 230 pages, but I'm only seeing 153 pages. The last page has Tammi telling the detective that she knows how to get Gabriel back, but will need 5 days to do so, is cut off. I expected that discussion to be continued on "part two" of the report, but when I clicked on it, I was disappointed to find the same 153 pages I had just read. IDK...maybe I'm doing something wrong. I would be so grateful for your help!

I'm confused... I reviewed both links, and they appear to be exactly the same. The report is described to be 230 pages, but I'm only seeing 153 pages. The last page has Tammi telling the detective that she knows how to get Gabriel back, but will need 5 days to do so, is cut off. I expected that discussion to be continued on "part two" of the report, but when I clicked on it, I was disappointed to find the same 153 pages I had just read. IDK...maybe I'm doing something wrong. I would be so grateful for your help!

I noticed the same thing! Maybe part 2 is somewhere in la-la land...

Based on the way some of the leads don't seem to have been followed up, maybe no one realized they were actually releasing the same docs twice. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back