Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 94 of 94

Thread: Jan'11 - LE releases report

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,533
    Reports offer new details in case of Baby Gabriel


    http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...f-baby-gabriel

    I haven't read what has been released yet so if it's old news please ignore. xoxoox

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,945
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    230 page report in two PDF files:

    http://www.kpho.com/download/2011/0119/26545073.pdf

    Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    FYI I contacted a friend at KPHO and got the link fixed. Here's the rest of the report:

    http://www.kpho.com/download/2011/0119/26545082.pdf

    Thanks so much for the document links.

    This is such a sad, tragic case.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-28-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    Well, well, well...I wondered when one of the media outlets would break this down. And to break it down towards TPS and JS. HA! HA!....court date Monday...reckon who's up to this..hummmm!!! Seems like other media link on The Smiths was dropped, then TPS attorney dropped her....timing is everything!

  6. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,292
    Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

    Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

  7. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

    Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?
    Yep...her womb...I remember reading that she had a hysterectomy.

  8. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    Well, anyone with such an obsession to obtain a child... very disturbing.

    Why didn't they just do donor egg? Is there something amiss with Tammy that she cannot carry a baby?
    I guess you didn't read the surregate sites where she was trying to manipulate women into having a baby for her.

  9. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21
    In these reports it talks about the spiral bound notebook found with EJ upon her arrest. While the actual notations were blacked out in this report, we know from the former PI they contained directions to Raymond Rimkus park and instructions for a hand off. Someone gave her those directions. If EJ killed Gabe and the hand off never took place, why wouldn't someone come forward stating that? Also, we know the car seat was found in the car, while most if not all, of Gabes other possessions were found in the hotel room with the exception of the diaper bag. So why, if EJ killed Gabriel and left the hotel room with him stuffed in the diaper bag, why would she take the car seat? I believe EJ left the hotel room on the morning of the 27th with Gabriel in his car seat and a diaper bag packed with a few necessities. She drove to Raymond Rimkus park, removed the car seat from the car (with Gabe in it) and walked in to the park. Upon finding the couple, she transferred Gabriel from her car seat to the couple's car seat and returned to her own car where she threw the empty car seat into the back where it was found by LE.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tmiles For This Useful Post:


  11. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,222
    Oh Good Lord, so Tammi approaches strangers in restaurants and asks for their baby?

    tammi.pdf

    Can't say I'm suprised.

    MOO

    Mel

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:


  13. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Foothills of Northern Colorado
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Oh Good Lord, so Tammi approaches strangers in restaurants and asks for their baby?

    tammi.pdf

    Can't say I'm suprised.

    MOO

    Mel


    I know, right?!? Not to mention the fact that after they refused, she still continued to text/call them asking them to reconsider. Add that with the attempted "home inseminations" . . . . .
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YellowSubmarine For This Useful Post:


  15. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    7,586
    Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Oh Good Lord, so Tammi approaches strangers in restaurants and asks for their baby?

    tammi.pdf

    Can't say I'm suprised.

    MOO

    Mel
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    I know, right?!? Not to mention the fact that after they refused, she still continued to text/call them asking them to reconsider. Add that with the attempted "home inseminations" . . . . .
    Some of the sickest acts I've ever read here - absolutely can't wrap my head around TS and her obsession with other peoples babies/attempts to inseminate. No one in their right mind would turn a child over to them! (And yet they did!)

    Add to this, TS seeming to believe that having a glass/bottle of wine absolves her of any criminal intent! Is she for real? Imagine if every bad deed anyone ever thought/acted on was resolved this way?! Criminal defense lawyers would pretty much be out of work and our jails would be quite empty.

    Just mind numbing. Looking forward to her going down hard!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:


  17. #86
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by tmiles View Post
    In these reports it talks about the spiral bound notebook found with EJ upon her arrest. While the actual notations were blacked out in this report, we know from the former PI they contained directions to Raymond Rimkus park and instructions for a hand off. Someone gave her those directions. If EJ killed Gabe and the hand off never took place, why wouldn't someone come forward stating that? Also, we know the car seat was found in the car, while most if not all, of Gabes other possessions were found in the hotel room with the exception of the diaper bag. So why, if EJ killed Gabriel and left the hotel room with him stuffed in the diaper bag, why would she take the car seat? I believe EJ left the hotel room on the morning of the 27th with Gabriel in his car seat and a diaper bag packed with a few necessities. She drove to Raymond Rimkus park, removed the car seat from the car (with Gabe in it) and walked in to the park. Upon finding the couple, she transferred Gabriel from her car seat to the couple's car seat and returned to her own car where she threw the empty car seat into the back where it was found by LE.
    While all of us would like for this to be true, I doubt that's what she did. She confessed to killing him three times.

    I tend to believe what she already told Logan by phone and by text message.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:


  19. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,231
    Elizabeth's account of the handoff to friends of Tammi Smith comes from an interview on 1/14/2010. Her attorneys were present. (docs, part 2, p 74)

    Her first story was that the handoff was either Saturday or Sunday, she's not sure, but it took place at 1:00 p.m. After the handoff, she went back to the hotel to pack. When she went to the bus station, she bought a ticket, but realized that the bus was late, so then went to Target and TJMax. Then, back to catch the bus.

    The investigator's notes show that everyone took a break at this point, due to a discrepency with their own information. After the break, Elizabeth fixed the handoff at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday.

    Only when confronted with the impossibility of her initial statement did EJ give a date and time which would "fit" with what could already be proved.


    So her new story is the handoff at 10:00 a.m., back to the hotel to pack, on to the Tornado bus station to buy a ticket, off to the after-Christmas sales and back to the bus station.

    People who are caught in a lie may eventually tell the truth or maybe they just tell a new lie.

    MOO

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  21. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    While all of us would like for this to be true, I doubt that's what she did. She confessed to killing him three times.

    I tend to believe what she already told Logan by phone and by text message.
    And sore must be the storm
    That could abash the little bird
    That kept so many warm.

    Emily Dickinson

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:


  23. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    1,286
    You know we all come here with the one and only thing we think might help find Gabriel. Weird thing is, so much stuff/statements/media leaks/LE leaks/Attorney Leaks/All BS Leaks... that can't be verified by anyone. I'm not LE or a attorney... but what can truly be verifed ??? Truly..... In regards to where Gabriel may be today...I mean, in one of the 260 pages that was released, the investigator called EJ, Elizabeth Smith!!!! What do we honestly know for sure ??? That would be,Gabriel, is not with his Dad. Other than that ,we truly know nothing...probably never will...and I dearly love my little friend...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to kappy50 For This Useful Post:


  25. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    366
    Hi, i've missed alot it seems. Ej confessed 3 times? Off to read up.

  26. #91
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Ives View Post
    Hi, i've missed alot it seems. Ej confessed 3 times? Off to read up.
    Yes, Once to Logan on the phone, Once by Text Message to Logan and Once to Detective Salame in person and now there is an inmate as well that says EJ confessed that she killed Gabriel (I don't know if that's true or not).

  27. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,231

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


  29. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Hoover, AL
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by saba View Post
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this! All of the other links to these documents no longer work and I could not find them anywhere!

    I've been lurking around WS for years and truly admire all of y'all for your dedication to these tragic cases. With the start of the TPS case all of my curiosity regarding Gabriel has been reignited and I've been poring through threads trying to gather as much information on the case as possible. I followed the Anthony case religiously and I have to admit, following the disgusting verdict, I had to take a step back and remove myself from all of the sadness that these types of cases bring. I am just now to the point where I can begin probing into them again and this case in particular tugged at my heart the moment I heard about it back in 2009 and I desperately wanted to read these reports. Again, thank you for these links and thank you all for all of your amazing work!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to kristinjeree For This Useful Post:


  31. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,231
    Welcome Kristinjeree.




    And thanks for caring.


  32. The Following User Says Thank You to saba For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Labor Dept releases report on goods produced by child labor
    By believe09 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:09 AM
  3. This Day In 1997 Air Force Releases Final Roswell Report.
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •