974 users online (120 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Smiley face killers help?

I've been spending a lot of time reading into the smiley face killer theories, such as being a heating/cooling technician all the way to St. Johns abbey and the disappearance of Jacob Wetterling due to alchemy, rituals, etc. I am an Eau Claire native and my roommate and i decided to look more into the case in hopes of learning more specifics on the 25 murdered (sfkillers.com is La-Crosse diocese run, has over 80 murders and spans way outside of my area) between La Crosse and just north of the twin cities.

This is my first thread and i dont know if this is proper but i am wondering if anyone knows more details that i could be helped with (websites, documents, videos, etc) and more specifically, we are going around Eau Claire and i will be going to La Crosse to hopefully locate where the smiley faces are located, *Gannon has 12?* and hopefully use some information to determine how far the body would travel over however much time.

Any info would be great, i have searched the net and spent a good amount of time here looking, hoping i didnt accidently skim over a story or two. Thanks again!

Have you seen this subforum here? (kind of confusing b/c it doesn't call them "smiley face killers) -

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...prune=-1&f=146

Be careful poking around down there, you guys - that is some freaky stuff!

Thanks for the help! Its -20 out today so itll be a week or two before i get my gear on and walk by the river, but for now ill stay busy with all this new reading!

Thanks again

I am very happy to hear this news-Lord knows it should have happened A LONG time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Wow! This is the first current news I've seen on this forum for years~

I haven't worked these cases for ages, but since I've been absent from this situation, I've known of someone in California, OC, who was found just as these young men. No one knows nuthin'. and I know someone who was arbitrarily drugged at a bar. (nothing happened to them cuz one of them wasn't drugged, two were and it took a day or so to figure out what happened. scarrrryyy situation because there was NO POINT to the drugging. Just weird)

Hope something comes of this new federal involvement!

JMHO
    fran

I hope something comes from it to,I truly believe there is a serial killer out there.I have so wished for justice for all those families who lost their sons.Its about time someone did something about it!!

http://vanceholmes.com/court/trial_missing.html I was at iowa state university when two boys were found dead in a week. In this article is talks about the "drowning" of one the boys. There was supposedly a smiley face on a tree by the lake. The university shut all that talk down in rapid fire.