TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

"I love her with all my heart and I believe she loves me with all her heart," he said on Jan. 4. "As far as me, Hailey, Billie and David, we get along fine. I would never do anything with that little girl. I love her with all my heart."

notice me,Hailey and Billie is 3rd...........
what BF of a woman says I love her with all my heart??
Some ODD relationship in SA mind to me!

I really have to hand it to the mods on this case, and the admin, as well - they have really been working their tails off. Good job, folks! :blowkiss:

(And, BTW, I am not modding on this one, so I'm not just fishing here.)

When the bottom part of the white part of the eye known as the sclera is visible it is referred to as 'Yin Sanpaku' by the Chinese. According to the myth, it represents physical imbalance in the body, and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over consume sugar or grain. Conversely when the upper sclera is visible this is called 'Yang Sanpaku'. This is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers and anyone rageful. WE LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES, I THOUGHT THIS WAS INTERESTING. (ITS A MYTH OR IS IT?:))

Regarding Billie saying Hailey had been sleeping in her bed for the last week ... Yes, I can see them having Christmas early since the kids were going to be at their Dad's Christmas Day. But on the 911 calls Billie says she broke up with her boyfriend the day before, a few days before ... it was an inconsistent accounting of the time. Maybe it means nothing. Or maybe it had only been a night or two Hailey had been sleeping in her own room rather than a week. May not mean anything either.

JMHO

"I love her with all my heart and I believe she loves me with all her heart," he said on Jan. 4. "As far as me, Hailey, Billie and David, we get along fine. I would never do anything with that little girl. I love her with all my heart."

notice me,Hailey and Billie is 3rd...........
what BF of a woman says I love her with all my heart??
Some ODD relationship in SA mind to me!

I'm confused - Was he speaking about loving Billie with all of his heart, or Hailey?

Regarding Billie saying Hailey had been sleeping in her bed for the last week ... Yes, I can see them having Christmas early since the kids were going to be at their Dad's Christmas Day. But on the 911 calls Billie says she broke up with her boyfriend the day before, a few days before ... it was an inconsistent accounting of the time. Maybe it means nothing. Or maybe it had only been a night or two Hailey had been sleeping in her own room rather than a week. May not mean anything either.

JMHO

Are you talking about the 911 calls last February where she said she had just broken up with Shaun?

So SA had a warrant and now that it's public,can it be talked about?This was Feb 2010.

Please stay on topic. If a subject comes up unrelated to this case, start a thread, or find one, in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

If any of our new members need help doing this, please PM me, and I would be happy to take you through it, or open a thread for you.

Your best options are the Jury Room (if general), or the Tots forum (if it's a general issue involving kids or childcare/parenting).

Case discussion is not allowed there, but it can allow for greater theoretical discussion of issues raised.

HTH!

~*~

ETA: We have a thread for SAR/K9 questions in the JR if you wish for clarification on search technique or procedure:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

JMHO

Hello :)

The 911 calls were from back in February 2010. Valentine's Day actually.

JMHO
You have confused me alittle, the 911 tapes were last February.

JMHO

Totally O/T, but your profile pic is adorable. I love otters!

JMHO

Unless something new has been released, the 911 calls are from February 14, 2010.

Newly released 911 tape
Hailey Suspect to 911: Billie Says She Wants to Die
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506
He doesn't know anybody's address. Said he just moved there - to Big Spring. How long has his mother lived there?

And the blow up was with SA, BD and her brother (I guess BD's brother). WTH is up with that? I thought he threatened CD? Lord, I hope that ain't the brother whos' taking care of DD right now. Doesn't BD have 2 brothers?

I'm confused - Was he speaking about loving Billie with all of his heart, or Hailey?

HAILEY. He is saying he loved Hailey with all of his heart AND she loved him with all her heart. WTH?

It is not like he raised her since she was a toddler or anything. I highly doubt that she loved him 'with all her heart.' HUGE RED FLAG ALERT.

I bet he has said stuff like this to the Rangers and the FBI too, which is why he remains the main suspect imo.

Hailey.

I think it's rather creepy. Like I mentioned before about this comment, I couldn't imagine saying my stepkids love me with all their heart. And, although I am sure my own biological kids do, I would still not say this comment for them.

You have confused me alittle, the 911 tapes were last February.

I thought Mandy113 was just pointing out an example of how Billie sometimes is nonspecific with dates and time frames, like on her 911 call. That could be why she uses a week when talking about sleeping in her own bed, when really it could only be a couple of days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123