1027 users online (201 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 June 1995

Dear Morgan,
    We want you to know how special you are! You are a blessing we cannot live without. We feel cheated every day that goes by that we do not see your smile, hear your bubbly laughter or listen to your thoughts and ideas. We have never stopped believing that we will find you. We are saving all our hugs and kisses for you. Always know that you are loved. Most of all, don't ever give up. We will find you. We promise!
    Love, Mom and Dad

I came across this letter on The Morgan Nick Foundation website and it broke my heart. Morgans parents believe she is still alive. PLEASE HELP US FIND THIS CHILD.

I was sure there was a thread for this little girl, but I couldn't find it.

Morgan Nick was abducted from an Arkansas ball park on June 9th 1995. She was 6 years old and incredibly beautiful. Witnesses saw a man talking watching Morgan as she played.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE COMPOSITE SKETCH OF THIS MAN AND AT MORGANS PHOTO . (See bottom of link page) DO YOU KNOW THEM??

http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/morgann.htm -including composite sketch

Please also bear in mind that this is a sketch of this man as he would have looked in 1995. BUT SOMEBODY KNOWS HIM.
    The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as the girl. The camper is possibly damaged at the right rear, and was described as four or five inches too short for the truck, which has a short wheel base and paint dulled by age. The truck is believed to have Arkansas license plates.

The unknown man was described at the time as Caucasian, approximately six-feet tall, in his late 20's or early 30's, muscular build with short dark colored, or black hair and a short mustache and beard (3 to 4 day growth of facial hair). The man was wearing only cut-off blue jean shorts (no shirt or shoes). Individuals who saw the man say his chest was "hairy" and his voice/dialect pattern was described as "hillbilly".

Does something look familiar about this sketch?? Do recognise the vehicle description?

A full several page article on Morgan and her family- be warned, I found it very upsetting
    http://www.ardemgaz.com/prev/nick/index.asp

http://www.morgannick.com/ The Morgan Nick Foundation website- set up to aid recovery of missing children. Theres is a Morgan Nick Alert system- like Amber. Also more information on little Morgan.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-13-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Any News?

I have been following this case for a while, and am wondering if there's any breaks in the case. Has the vehicle ever been located or identified?

For Morgan.

10 Year Anniversary

Sorry missingchild- for some reason I didnt get my usual notification that you'd replied! In answer to your question there has been no movement in this case at all.

June 9th marks the 10 YEAR anniversary of the disapearance of Morgan Chauntel Nick. Does anyone live in the Arkansas area have any more information on Morgan?

Please go to her site and think of Morgan for a moment.

www.morgannick.com

She is so beautiful.

This case has always bothered me. It is so sad to think this could happen, so close to her mom and so many other people. I pray that Morgan is returned to her family soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lisag
    This case has always bothered me. It is so sad to think this could happen, so close to her mom and so many other people. I pray that Morgan is returned to her family soon.

If Morgan is still alive, one day as an adult, she will remember and want to come home hopefully..... I pray that this is the case. Sadly we may never know what happened to Morgan...at least not in this lifetime.
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

Have they ever contacted a Psychic?

My son and I discussed this just yesterday, we are believers and the bible says we shouldn't do such things. However, if my son was missing, I think I would out of desperation. I have read they were also believers and maybe this is an avenue they didn't take? I am curious about this.

Exclamation Police quell rumours about Morgan Nick

Sorry Christine but I don't know if the family has ever contacted a psychic.....

A small update on Nick which I wanted to post incase anyone out there had heard these rumours. Morgan IS STILL MISSING. Please think of her for a moment. www.morgannick.com
    Alma: Police quell rumors about Morgan Nick
    BY MICHELLE BRADFORD

http://www.nwanews.com/story.php?pap...storyid=121842

Alma: Police quell rumors about Morgan Nick

The 10-year-old investigation into the disappearance of an Alma girl remains active, Alma police said Monday, because the case remains unsolved.

Alma Police Chief Russell White said his department has been flooded recently with calls from residents, the media and law enforcement, all asking about a rumor that Morgan Nick had been found alive. The rumors, White said, are false.

Calls about Morgan started pouring in to the Alma Police Department after missing Idaho 8-year-old, Shasta Groene, was found alive July 2, White said. "Our dispatcher canít keep up with the volume of calls," White said Monday. "Itís been going on for a week solid. When you have other law enforcement agencies thinking sheís been recovered, itís time to put a stop to it. We donít need anyone stopping in the search for Morgan."

Even the FBI asked Alma police whether theyíd solved the infamous Arkansas abduction, White said.

Morgan, 6, vanished June 9, 1995, from a downtown Alma ballpark. Police believe she was abducted by a man who witnesses saw hanging around the park in a red truck.

Morganís mother, Colleen Nick, said the recent rumors are painful.

Nick said the 10-year anniversary of Morganís abduction has rejuvenated interest in the case, as has the June filming of ABC televisionís Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, featuring Nick and her family. "Who knows what starts rumors like this," Nick said Monday. "The heightened publicity, the TV show, Morganís on everybodyís mind."

Nick and her children, Logan, 13, and Taryn, 11, are the showís recipients of a 6,000-square-foot home built last month in Alma.

The episode was supposed to air Sunday, but was pushed back indefinitely, an ABC spokesman said Monday.

The spokesman, who didnít want to be named, said the postponement is not related to the rumors regarding Morgan.

White issued a press release Monday, saying "Morgan has not been found, and these rumors are false."

White worries that someone with information about the case might mistakenly think itís been solved. "Thatís happened before," he said.

Alma police have dealt with rumors about Morgan in the past, but the talk quieted naturally without police addressing them publicly, White said. "This thing just keeps growing and growing," he said.

Per Colleen Nick, the airing of the show is for August 14th.

From Colleen Nick:

"These are all the programs over the next few days who will be talking about Morgan!

*CNN Headline News "Showbiz Report" 6 PM CST Interview with Paige from EMHE

*CMT - Kathy Matea 12:30 PM CST Saturday

*AMW - 8:00 PM CST - Saturday

Extreme Makeover - Sunday 6-8 PM CST"

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    http://www.projectjason.org
    Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
    http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Wow! Thanks for posting that Kelly. I wish I caould get some of those shows over here in the UK.

I think about Jason all the time, we are a similar age. I hope you find him safe and sound.

It sure is a big coincidence that the FBI is suddenly asking questions now. Since the FBI was suddenly asking questions, at this time, that probably means they are checking for any connections to Duncan.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I have been seeing the previews on TV and wondered who the mom of a missing child was. I hope someone will see this and come forward.

I hope Morgan sees it. Actually we get extreme makeover home edition over here on some obscure channel soI'll be looking out for it................

This case had been on my mind. It might be too late to jog people's memories, but they need to do an artist's painting of the truck. It's so hard to read through a description like that and end up with a clear idea of what the vehicle looks like - and a clear, detailed composite of what the man looked like. Pictures are better.

Prayers she is found. What a sad story. My middle son is now working concessions at our local sports plex, and they are told in training to be on the constant look out for pedophiles - and watch people who don't seem to have a "function" at the park. Coaches, parents, kids, players, siblings, are all there, and among them, every weekend, are pedophiles lurking. Scary.

Just a reminder this was sent to a list I belong to:

ABCís Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and John Walsh, co-founder of the
    National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) teamed up to focus on the issue of missing children in a two hour special airing Sunday, August 14 from 6:00 - 8:00 PM CDT. The show highlights the abduction of 6-year-old Morgan Nick from Alma, Arkansas and the journey her family has endured since her disappearance ten years ago. Morganís mother, Colleen, and her siblings are the latest recipients of an Extreme Makeover and through telling their story hope to try and locate Morgan as well as other missing children across the country.
    "The world is dangerous to live in not because of the people who do evil things, but because of the people who know about it but do nothing to stop it."

www.MAURAMURRAYMISSING.com

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast