1362 users online (273 members and 1089 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Saw the show

I saw the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition featuring Morgan's family. I cried through most of it. It was interesting to see the pictures of the missing children when John Walsh was on. I recognized most of them from reading here. Although I was cery disappointed that there was no information given on the little blond boy. Someone (can't remember who it was now) was talking when they featured his picture, and they never said his name. I hope that Morgan comes home to sleep in her purple room.

I saw most of the show but only taped the first hour! I did not realize it was broken up into 2 segments: 7-8 and 8-9. Can anyone who watched the second hour please list the children that were shown when John Walsh was talking? I would appreciate it!

It is so nice that Morgan's case and some other faces got national exposure. I hope some promising leads come in!

Quote Originally Posted by Usher737
    I saw most of the show but only taped the first hour! I did not realize it was broken up into 2 segments: 7-8 and 8-9. Can anyone who watched the second hour please list the children that were shown when John Walsh was talking? I would appreciate it!

It is so nice that Morgan's case and some other faces got national exposure. I hope some promising leads come in!
    Usher, just now trying to watch the first segment right now on the East Coast. I will make it a point to take my clipbaord & pen for the second part so maybe I can catch the name.

ETA: The part just came on with them holding photos of the missing and when they got to the blonde headed little boy they didn't mention a name, what's up with that

Thanks so much but by some miracle my Tivo did tape the 2nd hour!!!! I think I just got so emotional and even my husband did (shocker) too that I did not notice.

The last boy shown is an age progression of Tristian "Buddy" Myers from North Carolina I believe.

Tristian! He has a thread. I will bump him. I believe his mum died a little while ago after falling from a moving car. So sad. I'll find him now!

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    Have they ever contacted a Psychic?

My son and I discussed this just yesterday, we are believers and the bible says we shouldn't do such things. However, if my son was missing, I think I would out of desperation. I have read they were also believers and maybe this is an avenue they didn't take? I am curious about this.
    Someone did ask a psychic about Morgan Nick last month. I'm posting the link to her response below. I hope this helps:
    http://www.underworldtales.com/questions.htm

That was very interesting! I once read that this man asked the girls 2 questions but LE will not devulge what they were. After all this time, I think the questions should be known. It might help to locate a suspect if this male is a serial offender.

I wonder what the surrounding area is like. If this man had a camper were all campgrounds in the area throughly checked and searched? Where is the closed wooded area from the ballfield? This case needs to be made a priority! With help from the public, it seems solvable.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMom
    I saw the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition featuring Morgan's family. I cried through most of it. It was interesting to see the pictures of the missing children when John Walsh was on. I recognized most of them from reading here. I hope that Morgan comes home to sleep in her purple room.
    My 9 yr old dd and I watched Extreme Makeover together but I didn't think it was on 2 hrs here. The hr we watched started w/ showing pictures of missing children and then the remodeling of their house and the end results. My dd loved the 11 yr olds room. What was the 2nd hr about? Morgan's mom has such a strong belief that Morgan will one day come home. The outside light fixture that will be left on waiting Morgan's return was a beautiful touch. My dd asked if I thought Morgan would be found and I just said that it would take a miracle to find her alive. My dd then said "yeah, and another miracle would be to walk into a Wal-Mart and not see anymore missing children posted."

Quote Originally Posted by kahskye
    My 9 yr old dd and I watched Extreme Makeover together but I didn't think it was on 2 hrs here. The hr we watched started w/ showing pictures of missing children and then the remodeling of their house and the end results. My dd loved the 11 yr olds room. What was the 2nd hr about? Morgan's mom has such a strong belief that Morgan will one day come home. The outside light fixture that will be left on waiting Morgan's return was a beautiful touch. My dd asked if I thought Morgan would be found and I just said that it would take a miracle to find her alive. My dd then said "yeah, and another miracle would be to walk into a Wal-Mart and not see anymore missing children posted."
    Kahskye, that makes me want to cry. I wish she would get her miracle!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I just keep remembering Steven Stayner". He was 7 and remembered his real name. I'm absolutely astounded by the strength and courage Morgan's mom showed on the show.

Why I believe her about Morgan being alive? I TRULY TRULY believe in mother's instinct.... it is incredibly strong. I think this is one of the few children that maybe alive. Most likely living a very sad existence. But love can conquer all! I hope and pray God will allow something to happen soon to have this girl back home.

I am starting to believe that the suspect is not from Arkansas. No other non-family abductions have occured there in the past 20 years. I would not be suprised if he travled a lot and maybe lived out of his camper. I just think about the other girls calling him "creepy". I wish LE would give more details about what he asked them. It is more than time for them to devulge all info and ask the public to help.

Unless someone calls in a tip with a name of a person who fits his description or has inside knowledge of the crime, this case will go unsolved.

I have not been able to stop thinking about this case since the Extreme Makeover show. It was a great show and helped put the spotlight on missing children cases but I wish they would have given more details.

It points towards the fact that he had it all planned and just moved on afterwards. We have a programme called "Crimewatch" over here which solves a large propotion of of the crimes it features in its programme- and its only on once a month. When you get a really popular programme like "extreme makeover" featuring morgan and others- it only takes 1 person to see the pogramme and connnect a couple of dots and it could be broken. Somebody knows this guy. What happens a lot over here in the uk is that a policeman will call in and say "yeah I arrested this guy for such and such last week". I hope someone can bring Morgan home.
    www.findmadeleine.com

Bumping For Morgan
    www.findmadeleine.com

Remembering Morgan on what would be her 17th birthday. Your parents will always have the porch light on for you.
    ~Mekena Sarah Gracie Carmichael~
    2007-2011
    West Elgin's Precious Angel

Happy Birthday Morgan :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday
    www.findmadeleine.com

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast