1141 users online (163 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Morgan honey, I hope you know how many prayers have been said over the years for you and your family. You've had a permanent place in my heart for a very long time. You are loved and remembered. Happy birthday baby.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds

Why I believe her about Morgan being alive? I TRULY TRULY believe in mother's instinct.... it is incredibly strong. I think this is one of the few children that maybe alive. Most likely living a very sad existence. But love can conquer all! I hope and pray God will allow something to happen soon to have this girl back home.
    I agree with you. For some reason I think she is alive. I get feelings when I read a missing person's story and I really feel she is alive. It is a matter of time, someone will see something, I am sure of it.
    "It seems that this is larger than I am. More than I can handle. Yet I know that I am being carried, for I am not strong enough to carry myself. I do not have the answers now but one day I will know and understand and maybe one day I will help to carry another." Joanne Cacciatore~

I also believe Morgan is still alive. Now isnt that strange? I have the weirdest feeling about her...................Lets hopw we're all right.
    www.findmadeleine.com

I had a dream about her the other night. I keep thinking that the man who took her drove to a campground that night. It was not very far from the ballfield. I wonder if police every throughly searched the campgrounds in the area and showed the suspect's photo to see if someone recognized him or his vehicle? I think this man was similiar to Joseph Duncan.

I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas, which is about a half hour from Alma. I'll never forget when Morgan went missing, for I had two boys ages 6 and 3 at the time. My oldest son and Morgan are now the same age.

This area is the Ozark Mountains, folks. It would not surprise me one bit to find out Morgan has been captive in these mountains all this time. I have heard of adult women that went missing from just driving through one county that is very rural and have never been found.

My husband and I both cried through the entire Extreme Makeover show. If anyone on this earth deserved that, it is the Nick family.

Morgan Nick Case

I have done extensive work on this case and felt that i had leads as to the person who may have abducted her.He was a suspect in another case that i had been working on at the time.Due to lack of evidence it didnt go much further then him being questioned by the Arkansas state police,which was really sad because ive seen people convicted on less then what i provided them.If anyone else is still working this case please feel free to contact me and ill be happy to share what i have.
    Tara

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmoonsong
    I have done extensive work on this case and felt that i had leads as to the person who may have abducted her.He was a suspect in another case that i had been working on at the time.Due to lack of evidence it didnt go much further then him being questioned by the Arkansas state police,which was really sad because ive seen people convicted on less then what i provided them.If anyone else is still working this case please feel free to contact me and ill be happy to share what i have.
    Tara
    Tara,

Have you shared all of your leads and info with both LE and Morgan's family?

Hoppy

case mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by emma l
    . . .I was sure there was a thread for this little girl, but I couldn't find it. . .
    It is good that the case has its own thread but if it helps in some way,the case is mentioned at:
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...ht=Morgan+Nick

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...gan#post523147

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...gan#post522845

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...2&postcount=47

The case was mentioned in passing on a couple other websleuths threads but I didn't see any info in the posts.

For those of you who want to read a lot of detail about this story here is a terrific link

http://www.ardemgaz.com/prev/nick/index.asp

The story is only updated until 1997 but gives a lot of background. I found it interesting that the sketch of Morgan's possible abductor was from another abduction attempt, in another part of town, according to the article. Its especially significant as there have been so few stranger abductions in that area (all explained in the article).

This is such a sad case - I am a mother to 2 young children and I often beat myself up about how over protective I am of them, as this mother seemed to when she let her guard down for just that little while. It must make things so much harder to know that her instinct was so right and a predator was infact lurking.

What intrigues me is the 2 questions or rather the question and the comment that were made to the kids and why that hasnt been released. What could possibly have been said that needs to be kept so confidential?

to midnightmoonsong

I am interested in your thoughts on the Morgan Nick Case. I worked with the Morgan Nick Foundation in a volunteer capacity staff capacity for almost two years, so I am very interested in Morgan's case. Thanks!

The Arkansas mother of a girl who has been missing since 1995 said she was surprised when she was asked to present a scholarship at what would be her daughter's high school graduation.

On Friday, Colleen Nick will present a $750 scholarship to a graduating senior, who would have been one of her daughter Morgan Nick's classmates at Ozark High School. Morgan Nick vanished from an Alma ball field almost 11 years ago.

School officials say the decision to create a scholarship in Morgan Nick's name came from the entire senior class. The 110 students in the class had money left over from various fund-raisers and used the money for the scholarship.

There will be two empty chairs at the graduation: one for Morgan, and the other for a student who died during the school year.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=28696

This is so sad. My son is also graduating this year, and there will be an empty chair honoring one of his classmate. She was killed in a bad accident a few years ago. I think it is great that Morgans class is remembering her on what would have been her graduation, but bittersweet for her parents.

What a beautiful thing for these young people to have thought of. Just when you think the youth of today just don't get it they will amaze you. I am touched.

What a wodnerful way to remember her on what would have been her graduation day. I pray taht Morgans family recieves answers soon. I can't imagine not knowing anything in all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfaith
    The Arkansas mother of a girl who has been missing since 1995 said she was surprised when she was asked to present a scholarship at what would be her daughter's high school graduation.

On Friday, Colleen Nick will present a $750 scholarship to a graduating senior, who would have been one of her daughter Morgan Nick's classmates at Ozark High School. Morgan Nick vanished from an Alma ball field almost 11 years ago.

School officials say the decision to create a scholarship in Morgan Nick's name came from the entire senior class. The 110 students in the class had money left over from various fund-raisers and used the money for the scholarship.

There will be two empty chairs at the graduation: one for Morgan, and the other for a student who died during the school year.

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=28696

This is so sad. My son is also graduating this year, and there will be an empty chair honoring one of his classmate. She was killed in a bad accident a few years ago. I think it is great that Morgans class is remembering her on what would have been her graduation, but bittersweet for her parents.

What a tearjerker.

http://www.unsolved.com/0137-Nick.html

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast