Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Over The Hills And Through The Woods..on the corner,S.C..
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyLovesHorses View Post
    Memphis- be careful how much credence you put in that affidavit. CD already responded to the New Year's Eve party. He said on NG there was no party. I guess if two people come over to your house- that somehow makes it a party?
    he did? do you remember what day that was on by any chance. I thought Clint said he didn't know about the party...either way?
    ~"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting some kind of battle"~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KMouse View Post
    So where did BD and SA hang out in the house if HD is sleeping on the couch?
    I don't find it sinister, I find it odd. I don't know any 13 year olds that sleep in the living room if they have a room of their own.
    My son is 12..

He has his own room..

bunk beds that are very comfy..desk, etc..

27 inch tv, stereo, xbox, computer, wii, hand held video game , i think its ps2? or something lol..anyhoo, he has everything his heart desires..( he makes staright a's) so I tend to spoil him a lil lol

anyhoo, weekedays he will sleep in his room..

but come the weekend? he is downstairs in the family room sleeping on the sofa..

Me thinks, he likes to be close to the fridge as I belive he has a bottomless pit for a stomache lol

I dunno, heck, some times i sleep on the sofa, but then I fall alseep whilst watching movies? lol

Im still praying for Hailey
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imawitch For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    my message to BD:

welcome the abc affiliate back into your fold. Any and every worthy reporter will use the FOIA to obtain what they can when reporting on a case. You are missing valuable face time with GMA and other national network shows that can feature your daughter.

Also consider calling the cbs early show to get her face out and do an interview since you are still working with KTAB...a cbs affiliate.

MOO

(((and might I also add.... snubbing of a media outlet looks bad as well especially when concerning legal documents in this case)))
    This bee my opinion

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

"The truth is on the march and nothing will stop it" Emile Zola
    THANK YOU EVERYONE

Because of your generous donations the searchers looking for Hailey from KlaasKids and Laura Recovery will have plenty of food for their search on Saturday.

Our own Kat will take care of all the food on Sunday.

Thanks again everyone. You are the best.

Tricia
    `````````````````

JOIN US EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT FOR TRUE CRIME RADIO ON IHEART. CLICK HERE THURSDAYS 8 PM EASTERN FOR THE LINK TO THE SHOW, TO JOIN OUR NEW CHATROOM, AND FOR SHOW ARCHIVES! DON'T FORGET CHAT OPENS THURSDAYS 7:30 EASTERN

Join Websleuths on Twitter

And Face Book of course
    |

************************************************** **************************************

Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    Just for a different angle, even knowing how strange SA has been, has it been considered that maybe Hailey DID tell him that she was going to stay at MB's, but that she wasn't telling him the truth? Wouldn't be the first time a teenager lied about what they were doing or where they were going........just a thought.

jmo
    I have had the same thought, but I think she would only make up a cover story, like going to MB's, if she planned to go meet up with a boy or go to a party with older kids or something. And three things make me doubt that happened.

1. She wouldn't leave the house in blue sweat pants and a t-shirt if she were going out for the evening. She is 13. She would have cute outfit on.

2.No one saw her.

3. Nobody communicated with her. If she had some other plans there would be evidence of texts or calls.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SNOWINMEMPHIS View Post
    I join you in hoping this is solved soon and doesn't drag out like the HC case....that is just so sad.
    I truly think BD has fallen into a fugue state, not to the point of what fugue really is (abandoning one's life and starting a new one somewhere else).
    What I mean is she just seems absent from her own body.
    Not in control of her thoughts or words.
    She is probably experiencing anhedonia, a lack of pleasure in everything.
    What I don't understand is why this hadn't seemed to have kicked in by New Year's Eve?
    I am not pointing fingers at her. I just can't imagine even caring that it was a holiday at that point!!!
    Many have commented on the NYE party. Clint and CZ both said they didn't see it as a party. It has been explained that relatives came down to see her and give her support. It has also been stated by BD that it was Shawn who drank alcohol. Her statement she didn't know it was NYs is believable to me. It was only 3 days earlier her daughter vanished and her life was out of control. Media and LE in her face 24/7. Her daughter was gone! So I can believe that when her relatives came over she didn't know or care that was NYs. Shawn on the other hand didn't seem to care that HD was missing if he drank and celebrated at that time. She also may have been more sedated at that time from the medication she was on. MOO

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CathyinTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahoneys07 View Post
    My daughter is 12 she has a 27 inch tv in her room stero a laptop queen bed...She prefers to be in the living room being she likes the larger 46 inch ..
    My daughter wants to come live with you!

Ooooh! Does that make me a bad mom?!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MyBabyLovesHorses For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyLovesHorses View Post
    My daughter wants to come live with you!

Ooooh! Does that make me a bad mom?!
    Why would that make you a bad mom?

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CathyinTexas View Post
    Many have commented on the NYE party. Clint and CZ both said they didn't see it as a party. It has been explained that relatives came down to see her and give her support. It has also been stated by BD that it was Shawn who drank alcohol. Her statement she didn't know it was NYs is believable to me. It was only 3 days earlier her daughter vanished and her life was out of control. Media and LE in her face 24/7. Her daughter was gone! So I can believe that when her relatives came over she didn't know or care that was NYs. Shawn on the other hand didn't seem to care that HD was missing if he drank and celebrated at that time. She also may have been more sedated at that time from the medication she was on. MOO
    What you described ...is entirely believable....and most likely possible..

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:

Pondering Mind is offline here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponder = ADD
    Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    She said Hailey told her she was afraid of SA when she was 11, and when asked what CD's reaction was she said she couldn't remember. IMO, she was saying she told him back when she claims Hailey told her 2 years ago.......
    bbm~
    I watched it as well..but I thought that I heard Clint say "I didn't want to hear it"...I took the convo to mean that when she did tell him about it (possibly after Hailey disappeared, because to my knowledge we don't know for sure WHEN she told him) that's what he said..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Miziree View Post
    Was there a search warrant done on SA's mom's house/Land? After all it was were he pinged after CC. (someone implied they never did after i posted these questions)
    I wonder if they have done a search by air over the property like for heat signatures..

Did SA's mom or uncle take a poly? They were after all his alibi and family, do they do that?
    No, to all of the above. And I have no knowledge about any of the things I deleted from your original post

Also...someone asked about why we haven't seen the phone records. I believe we haven't seen them because the phones were given voluntary no warrant?
    The affidavits we have seen were for the warrants for the phones.
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum
    or visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case of Donald Scott Brunstetter, including photos, supporting documents, a blog, educational information, and resources/sources of help if you find yourself or a loved on in a similar situation.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I find it very hard to believe that dogs will hit on any blood they find, what would be the purpose of even taking them to a landfill?

I wonder if the dogs that got a "hit" were not really pros at their job, so they brought in the real dogs yesterday and those dogs did not hit on anything? They sure left quickly enough.
    Clu, IIRC Sar told us that cadaver dogs only hit on decomp., that's what their trained for.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jo in Calif For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by imawitch View Post
    My son is 12..

He has his own room..

bunk beds that are very comfy..desk, etc..

27 inch tv, stereo, xbox, computer, wii, hand held video game , i think its ps2? or something lol..anyhoo, he has everything his heart desires..( he makes staright a's) so I tend to spoil him a lil lol

anyhoo, weekedays he will sleep in his room..

but come the weekend? he is downstairs in the family room sleeping on the sofa..

Me thinks, he likes to be close to the fridge as I belive he has a bottomless pit for a stomache lol

I dunno, heck, some times i sleep on the sofa, but then I fall alseep whilst watching movies? lol

Im still praying for Hailey
    No matter how hard I try to get my 7 year old to sleep in his room, he'd much prefer the couch in the living room to sleep. He also needs the t.v. Now I know that's not the best scenario.

However, he is one to have nightmares and sleeping in his room scares him. Now, perhaps there had been a time at 11 (when the grandma said SA stood outside Hailey's room) when being in her room scared her. And she then started sleeping on the sofa.

Perhaps the horror movies they watched together in that house scared her that she didn't want to sleep in an enclosed room?

Perhaps it was habit to her.
    Last edited by curiousc; 01-21-2011 at 07:59 PM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    KRproducerMark RT @bigcountryhome: Coming soon to KRBC First at Five: law enforcement takes on the Nancy Grace folks in the Hailey Dunn case. #haileydunn
    26 minutes ago reply

rut roh..............

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Velouria For This Useful Post:

I personally expect to see more documents uncovered soon via the media using the FOIA.

I predicted SA's 911 call being FOIA's a few days ago...

We have some smart reporters using proper channels... and while it takes time... foia-able stuff can and will leak out.

moo
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post

I hope they post this online because thats what Im hanging around for.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to concernedmother For This Useful Post:

I still have the opinion....the blow up...(around Christmas) ..the earlier death threats made by S......and H missing.....and B defending S.........are directly related....

IMO...B is holding out hope that S has put H somewhere...H is STILL alive...and B is going to defend/support S's innocence....hopefully to get H back....all my opinion...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justus4all For This Useful Post:

if law enforcement is "taking on nancy grace" this will be an all time first and a goat rope!

moo

*****eta: and what a ridiculous waste of time considering all the verbal foibles that Kampfer has provided to the media as the official spokesperson*********

can I throw this out there...??????? is it possible that LE is not updating Kampfer because they know he will either leak it or say something out of the side of his mouth that they do not want leaked?
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by CathyinTexas View Post
    I also asked CZ if she was there and she said no..and I thought Clint couldn't see the back where they park..and he wasn't in attendance, so...IIRC he was pretty much standing by what Billie said at that point..While LE may have gone overboard calling it a party, I would imagine only those that attended 'the get together' really know what is was and I don't believe anything that SA or BD say at this point..moo though..

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pondering Mind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    if law enforcement is "taking on nancy grace" this will be an all time first and a goat rope!

moo
    I had to look this up, lol. Yes, I agree.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

moo
    So does this mean that Nancy Grace is going to interview the LE??

39. The Following User Says Thank You to CONNIEHU For This Useful Post:

At first, I was really disturbed about Billie failing the poly. After a lot of research, though, I think she felt guilty about her role in bringing Shawn into the house. If you doubt yourself, LDs pick up on that.

"Did you have any part in the disappearance of Hailey?"
    (In her mind): Hailey might have run away because she hated Shawn and I didn't listen to her enough about him
    OR
    I brought Shawn in the house and he did something to her; it's my fault!

Poly failed.

That's rough.

Also, if you plan to deceive about anything, you can fail any question on the poly. Any drug questions or whereabouts questions that Billie might have been worried about due to addiction could make her fail the whole thing.

Is she still doubts herself or wants to hide anything about anything (but she's innocent), she'll fail again, too.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to writer7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    sorry! seriously!!! that is just military slang... LOL... ((one of the more G rated slang terms anyhow))
    This bee my opinion

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CONNIEHU View Post
    So does this mean that Nancy Grace is going to interview the LE??
    No I think it's going to be more like this
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

45. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I was clueless too...So what does "goat rope" mean?

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast