Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.1.21 HHJP: NO to Kronk's prior bad acts!

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post

*does happy dance*

Oh thank you Lord and HHJP! No making Kronk the suspect in court! I figured this particular denial deserved it's own thread! The defense is DEFINITELY running out of options everyday it seems!

And Kronk gets to remain the hero that he is in court. I think that is only appropriate. He found Caylee, and now he gets to help bring justice to Caylee in court. I can't wait for that! And I know Kronk must be having a great Friday today!
    Last edited by Aedrys; 01-21-2011 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post

*does happy dance*

Oh thank you Lord and HHJP! No making Kronk the suspect in court! I figured this particular denial deserved it's own thread! The defense is DEFINITELY running out of options everyday it seems!

And Kronk gets to remain the hero that he is in court. I think that is only appropriate. He found Caylee, and now he gets to help bring justice to Caylee in court. I can't wait for that! And I know Kronk must be having a great Friday today!
    oh wow! What can the defense do next? If I was GA I would get the H out of town. That it all they have left, IMO

I hope Roy Kronk gets a little comfort from this.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

Yep, that bus is headed directly to the A family at this point. The defense just doesn't have anything left to blame this on but them. Thank GOD they can't blame it on Kronk anymore! I hated that they brought up bitter exes to try make him look bad. Well, it's not going anywhere anymore!

Get ready Cindy and George, that bus has your name on it!

Didn't the depo of the exwife not pan out anyway? Oy my memory is failing me. Did she get deposed by the defense and LE?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I am so happy for Roy Kronk. Caylee's hero. I really hope that after this trial is over that he can find peace. Him finding the remains of Caylee will live with him the rest of his life. As satisfying as it may be that he did find her, it also has to be traumatizing. It is something I never wish to witness... not to say that I would never help search for a missing child, and I would pray that the child was found, but I would not want to be the one to find him/her.

Sending hugs to Mr. Kronk today!

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

*does happy dance*

I'm so very glad to hear this! Judge Perry knows what he's doing and I'm just loving his decisions! There sure has been a load of bad news getting dumped on JB lately, I hope he's stocked up on the pink Pepto.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Didn't the depo of the exwife not pan out anyway? Oy my memory is failing me. Did she get deposed by the defense and LE?
    They were supposed to do one by Skype with his sick ex, but I don't think it happened. I can't remember. I think they depoed the other ex. The only one I definitely remember is that they did depo Kronk's son.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

YES!! No prior bad acts allowed!
    However, you may ask him about his numerous calls to LE, dating back to August, which pretty much sinks your latest efforts in placing the remains at the location after ICA was well, ICA. Have a nice day!! And LOL with that, y'all!!
    You were hoping to Kronk Roy, but you just got THWARTED.

They were supposed to do one by Skype with his sick ex, but I don't think it happened. I can't remember. I think they depoed the other ex. The only one I definitely remember is that they did depo Kronk's son.
    Thanks for the thread!
    Hurray for Roy !!

I'm sure Roy will be vindicated come trial time ... and IF the defense tries to attack him, it will NOT go over big with the jury ... He's a hero in all this afterall and I'm sure that's the way the jury will see it ...

Still think the defense missed the chance of using Roy Kronk as a major ally in this case by using the numerous calls he made to LE to show up flaws in the OCSO ala the OJ Simpson trial. May still happen.

Is it just me or do most of us here think we could come up with a better strategy to defend Casey (if we wanted to) than the defense have?
    It's always the guy in the white van.

I remember during a hearing LDB talked about being stonewalled by these folks attorneys. But I'm sure the depos were eventually done. So I'm thinking that Krystal Sparks and her son Brandon may not have been so accomodating in sworn depositions to the Florida State Attorney Office as they apparently were to PI Mort Smith and Leonard Padilla. And wasn't Brandon pegged by Dominic Casey as a suspect? That might have changed his mind about helping this defense team crucify his father.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    Is it just me or do most of us here think we could come up with a better strategy to defend Casey (if we wanted to) than the defense have?
    bbm

I know that my cat could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and puke out something that made more sense than most of the defense's pleadings thus far, so yeah, I'm pretty sure we all could've come up with something a lot better strategy-wise, too.

That's what I'm thinking. And I think the sick one was the one who was supposedly duct taped?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast