992 users online (163 members and 829 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,642

    111 This is so bizarre

    Add the last two number of the year you were born and how old you are going to be this year, 2011 it should come out to 111.
    Last edited by legalmania; 01-21-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Burbs
    Posts
    1,074
    My number comes out to 48. I was born in 1973 and will be 38 this year.
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    On Battleship Hill
    Posts
    3,282
    78+33=

    as does 50+61....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655
    Yep, and in 2012 the numbers will equal 112. And in 2013...

    I suppose it's because we use a base 10 numeral system. But don't ask me to explain it. I'm a math phobe.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,642
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiagirl View Post
    My number comes out to 48. I was born in 1973 and will be 38 this year.
    It's the last two numbers of your birth year along with your age.

    73
    38
    ________
    111
    Last edited by legalmania; 01-22-2011 at 02:11 AM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,642
    Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    78+33=

    as does 50+61....
    They both come out to ...111
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,642
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Yep, and in 2012 the numbers will equal 112. And in 2013...

    I suppose it's because we use a base 10 numeral system. But don't ask me to explain it. I'm a math phobe.
    Actually you have to have been born by 1999 and be turning 12 this year for it to work. Then it won't work if your were born in 2000 -2011. Wonder where we going with this?
    Last edited by legalmania; 01-22-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,725
    I'm in. 67 + 44 = 111. Which prize do I get?
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Burbs
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    It's the last two numbers of your birth year along with your age.

    73
    38
    ________
    111
    Good Lord! I guess I did it wrong! LOL Thanks!
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12
    Wow awesome. Lol


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    808
    ...now multiply that number by 6 and look in the mirror.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Here's how it works.

    If you add the year you were born and your age on your birthday you will always get this year. If you substract your age from this year you will always get the year you were born.If you substract your birth year from this year you will always get your age.

    If you only take the last two digits of your birth year and you were born in the 1900's you're essentially substracting 1900 from 2011 when you do the above calculation.
    2011 minus 1900 is always 111 no matter when you were born.

    If you were born in the 1800's or the 2000's the two last digits of your birth year and your age don't work out to 111.

    If you were born in 1899 you'll be 112 this year and 99+112 is 211
    If you were born in 2004 you'll be 7 and 4 +7 is 11.

    This is because if you take the last two digits from years in the 1800's and 2000's it's minus 1800 and minus 2000 respectively and 2011-1800 or 2011-2000 is naturally a different result from 2011-1900.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Here's how it works.

    If you add the year you were born and your age on your birthday you will always get this year. If you substract your age from this year you will always get the year you were born.If you substract your birth year from this year you will always get your age.

    If you only take the last two digits of your birth year and you were born in the 1900's you're essentially substracting 1900 from 2011 when you do the above calculation.
    2011 minus 1900 is always 111 no matter when you were born.

    If you were born in the 1800's or the 2000's the two last digits of your birth year and your age don't work out to 111.

    If you were born in 1899 you'll be 112 this year and 99+112 is 211
    If you were born in 2004 you'll be 7 and 4 +7 is 11.

    This is because if you take the last two digits from years in the 1800's and 2000's it's minus 1800 and minus 2000 respectively and 2011-1800 or 2011-2000 is naturally a different result from 2011-1900.
    Huh?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    I did explain it in a bit of a confusing way, didn't I. And I meant subtract, not substract. I'll try again.

    Age + Birth year =current year

    The last two digits of your birth year = birth year -1900
    if you were born in the 1900's.

    So, this year,

    Age+ birth year =2011

    Hence,
    age + birth year - 1900 = 2011-1900= 111

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I did explain it in a bit of a confusing way, didn't I. And I meant subtract, not substract. I'll try again.

    Age + Birth year =current year

    The last two digits of your birth year = birth year -1900
    if you were born in the 1900's.

    So, this year,

    Age+ birth year =2011

    Hence,
    age + birth year - 1900 = 2011-1900= 111
    I'm sure you explained it fine. I'm no math whiz. lol



Similar Threads

  1. Bizarre indeed....
    By PFF in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:58 AM
  2. Bizarre indeed....
    By PFF in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:21 PM