GUILTY NE - Kailee Clapp, 14, McCook, 13 Jan 2011

I AM THE 14 CAR

Reaction score
This is a friend of mine who is desperate to find her daughter. All info below is with permission from Nora.

Authorities are looking for a 14-year-old McCook girl last seen Thursday night.

Kailee Nicole Clapp, 14, 5 feet 4 inches, 115 pounds, has blond hair, green eyes and a mole on her left cheek.
She was last seen wearing pink pj pants with green frogs, a black tank top, gray hoodie with skulls, white slippers with pink hearts, a "K" necklace and several gel bracelets on her left hand.

If you have any information contact Nora at (308) 737-9177 or 340-1744, or the McCook Police Department at (308) 345-3450.

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697084.html

Kailees FB (i believe there are clues here). Nora will accept your friend request. I know the sleuthers on WS are the best of the best. PLEASE, if you see a clue or whatever, please message Nora, post on the wall or whatever.
Her last post::::::
Kailee Clapp
I was scared to answer loves call but since I did for you you better make it worth the fall ♥
22 hours ago via iPhone · Like · Comment
link to her FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1768194832

When EXACTLY was that facebook message posted? About 4:30am Friday morning?

She was last seen Thursday night, was that posted AFTER she was last seen?

Did she disappear DURING the night while everyone else was sleeping, AFTER posting this message on facebook?

It sounds to me like she MAY have been in a "serious" relationship with someone. Was this new, did Mom know about it?

Who is that in her facebook profile picture with her? It would be too easy if that was the serious relationship... but have they talked to that person?

Has her computer been looked at? Phone records?

It is entirely possible that she took off with whoever this "serious relationship" is. Especially if she posted that on facebook and then disappeared. Knowing who she last talked to would be crucial.

That would be my first step, find out who that facebook message is referring to. They need to find out who that person is, because 14 year old couples don't generally run away together. It's likely to be someone older.

Was there anything missing? Is it just the pj's and slippers that are missing, or is there clothes gone too... or is Mom not sure?

Is her phone gone, other electronics, make up, money, shoes... etc.

Also getting more and better pictures of her. The one on the article is not enough.

Good luck, I'm sure that others will have many more suggestions in the morning!

Here is a posting that has been updated. It says she was beaten and lit on fire. :(

They say a suspect has confessed and is in custody. Someone down the thread says he is 16 or 17.

Horrible, if this turns out to be the truth!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/fo...m_UPDATE_IN_RED_UPDATE_IN_BLUE?next=1#replies

Edited to add: On her uncle's FB wall posted in another post above, he is wishing he will be arrested so he can be in jail with the one in custody. So I believe this to be true. :(

From the FB page, it looks like it was her best friend's cousins. :(

My God, this is horrible, sounds like what happened to Alicia DeBolt. And by another teenager? WTF is wrong with people? I am so digusted right now.

And very sad for her family and friends, how heartbreaking. It sounds as though Kailee was very much loved and had lots of loving friends.

What a horrible tragedy for such a young and beautiful child. Hopefully they have the right person who did this to her and that they are put away for the rest of their lives. Does Nebraska have the death penalty?

The McCook Police Department issued a press release, Saturday afternoon, stating that the body of a person, believed to be 14-year-old McCook girl Kailee N. Clapp that was reported missing Friday morning, was located near Bartley, late Friday evening. Positive identification of the deceased is pending and a person of interest in the investigation was taken into custody late Friday by McCook Police Officers and remains in custody as of Saturday afternoon.
Criminal charges are pending, according to the release, which also stated that the Red Willow County Sheriff's Department, the McCook Police Department, Nebraska State Patrol as well as Federal law enforcement personnel are participating in the investigation.

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1697084.html

The High School is going to have grief counselors at the school today from 2-4 pm.

Nora, Kailee's mom just posted.

http://www.facebook.com/norahuskerfan?v=wall

My prayers to Kailee's family and friends.

May the *advertiser censored* who took their baby girl away get tried and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Not that it will ever bring back Kailee but she deserves some justice.

Oh my gosh.

What a horrible tragic end.

Even after knowing these kind of things happen, I still
ask why.

Prayers for Kailee's family.

I am so sorry for the loss of Kailee. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends {{hugs}}

Police say Kailee Clapp was reported missing from her home in McCook shortly after 7:00 Friday morning.
During their investigation on Friday police say they determined Clapp was a missing and endangered person.
The McCook Police Department says officers along with deputies from the Red Willow Sheriff's Department found the the body of a person believed to be Kailee Clapp near Bartley, Nebraska late Friday night.

http://www.1011now.com/home/headlines/Body_of_Teenage_Girl_Believed_to_be_Found__114419644.html
Police say an 18-year-old man is in custody and formal charges are pending as the investigation continues.

Sad how the missing can't get news coverage but as soon as a body is found.... ::shakes my head::

I got a phone call right after I posted here. I cant believe this is happening.

Please pray for my friends, their family.

This is heartbreaking. :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter, 14 Car. Prayers go out to all for comfort & strength to deal with this horrific tragedy. (((hugs)))

Tragic and absolutely horrible. Poor beautiful Kailee. It is extremely hard not to hate the person who did this to her.

Was talking to her cousin and to compound the tragedy, it's Kailee's sister's birthday today. How horrible!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back