936 users online (165 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
    looks exactly like her.

Quote Originally Posted by taramarie View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peppered_peach View Post
    Has Penny Dawn Lease been brought up (she’s not in the rule out) if so I’m sorry, it been a long time since I read this entire thread. She’s with in two inches of the height and I think she looks a lot like EDJD. She’s doesn’t have dna but fingerprints and dentals. Are those automatically ran for NAMUS?
    She looks familiar, I think we have looked at her. Maybe decided that the dates don’t line up because edjd was already around by that point in 1989 when penny went missing in Illinois?

As far as I know dentals are not automatically checked in namus the way that DNA is.

Quote Originally Posted by taramarie View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow. This is exactly how I thought it would feel when I finally got to see a 'real' picture of EDJD.

I have a racing heart and goosebumps!

The lips, facial shape and chin are so similar....I would be very surprised if this is not a match!

Kind of frustrating the poster deleted her post because I really want to know what the outcome is!!! I wonder why the girl (in the black & white photo) isn't on any missing persons websites.
    The body of an unknown man washed up on Punaluu Beach in 1982. He was wearing an orange Bayley Exposure Suit, purchased from Tacoma, WA.
    His identity today is a mystery, Do you know who Barnacle Bill is?

I have always thought EDJD was Canadian. Just a hunch.. in the late 80s and 90s there was a lot of pimps moving girls across the border. I know this has some family members were trafficked during this time. One ending up in Boston...

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MOTORUNNER View Post
    Kind of frustrating the poster deleted her post because I really want to know what the outcome is!!! I wonder why the girl (in the black & white photo) isn't on any missing persons websites.
    Motor Runner I'm still with the fact that I think she is not on any missing persons websites because of her family's embarrassment they never reported her I'm positive of it almost of course I can't stated as a fact but that is the general feeling that I get she was just a pure embarrassment to them sadly and I don't think she was from a very very poor background she had manners it's just something about her made it seem like she came from a decent family maybe even a wealthy family

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Motor Runner I'm still with the fact that I think she is not on any missing persons websites because of her family's embarrassment they never reported her I'm positive of it almost of course I can't stated as a fact but that is the general feeling that I get she was just a pure embarrassment to them sadly and I don't think she was from a very very poor background she had manners it's just something about her made it seem like she came from a decent family maybe even a wealthy family

Sorry apparently I don't know what a comma is

Suzanne Marie Sevakis Welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post

I had that same impression without even knowing her...just something about the way she looks "put together" even in the tank-top-and-jeans photo.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67