Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado - WhtFem 81UFAR, 18-21, 10 July 1991 - #2

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Does anyone think this might be the Gail she refers to in her Journal???
    The El Dorado Police Department has established the Cold Case Detail with the purpose of actively continuing to investigate the most serious of cases.

Cold Case Information

JACENTHIA ANN ROBINSON AKA: Gail, Ann Jackson, Gay

MISSING PERSON/ FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED

On August 1, 2003 Family members of Jacenthia Robinson reported her missing. Mrs. Robinson is described as a black female, brown eyes, black hair. She has a noticeable scar in the center of her forehead. Robinson has a noticeable decayed tooth on the top pallet, center tooth. Robinson is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing about 110 pounds. She was last seen on July 30, 2003 wearing a leopard print long dress and a wide brim straw hat.

During the time of her reported disappearance another female, MINNIE EVETTE TAYLOR, was reported missing in the El Dorado, Arkansas area. Both females were of similar build and frequented high crime areas (drug activity, prostitution and alcohol consumption).

If anyone has information regarding the aforementioned case please contact Detective Cathy Phillips of the El Dorado Police Department
    INFO FROM THE COLD CASE SECTION ON THE ELDORADO POLICE DEPT WEBSITE
    Thats a hell of a good catch!

Submit it, see if it helps any

2. The Following User Says Thank You to q64ceo For This Useful Post:

Does anyone think this might be the Gail she refers to in her Journal???
    The El Dorado Police Department has established the Cold Case Detail with the purpose of actively continuing to investigate the most serious of cases.

Cold Case Information

JACENTHIA ANN ROBINSON AKA: Gail, Ann Jackson, Gay

MISSING PERSON/ FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED

On August 1, 2003 Family members of Jacenthia Robinson reported her missing. Mrs. Robinson is described as a black female, brown eyes, black hair. She has a noticeable scar in the center of her forehead. Robinson has a noticeable decayed tooth on the top pallet, center tooth. Robinson is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing about 110 pounds. She was last seen on July 30, 2003 wearing a leopard print long dress and a wide brim straw hat.

During the time of her reported disappearance another female, MINNIE EVETTE TAYLOR, was reported missing in the El Dorado, Arkansas area. Both females were of similar build and frequented high crime areas (drug activity, prostitution and alcohol consumption).

If anyone has information regarding the aforementioned case please contact Detective Cathy Phillips of the El Dorado Police Department
    INFO FROM THE COLD CASE SECTION ON THE ELDORADO POLICE DEPT WEBSITE
    I would definitely submit this to LE. This gail would have been about 21 in 1991 when Jane was killed. The prositution is a definite link between the two IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    I would definitely submit this to LE. This gail would have been about 21 in 1991 when Jane was killed. The prositution is a definite link between the two IMO.
    Im sure they probaly know this , the problem is she cant answer any questions if she is not around , same thing with Mary Ann Evans, and Crystal Jenkins our killer and his Peeps are getting away with murder all the way around! these light sentences are absurd!!!!! I will email though, They might not let me know if there is any connection, as they are both cold cases and believe me El Dorado is a very small town!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

There's just something about Pollyanne Jean Carter's eyes that made me think of this UID... Pollyanne would have been 22 in 1991, and I don't think she could have grown 6 inches after age 16, though.

Pollyanne Jean Carter

http://www.wvec.com/my-city/vabeach/...141036303.html

Virginia Beach Police Department did a news story today on Jane Doe in the local Paper. I am so proud of Det. Murphy and Det. Lokey and Srgt. Phillips for this. We are all determined to solve her case. Also thanking Florida and OSBI for their help.

Betty Brown
    Life Is What We Make It.
    Visit Me at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-...y/303188754080

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seifsister For This Useful Post:

Eldorado Jane Doe

http://www.wvec.com/my-city/vabeach/...141036303.html

The Virginia Beach Police decided to try to help identify Eldorado Jane Doe. Thanks to the Virginia Beach Missing Person Unit. Angie and Kevin!!! Thanks also to Florida and OSBI!!!
    Life Is What We Make It.
    Visit Me at:

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seifsister For This Useful Post:

Update

Many leads are rolling in. Fingers crossed.
    Life Is What We Make It.
    Visit Me at:

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seifsister For This Useful Post:

bump

Here's to a resolution

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to q64ceo For This Useful Post:

Hi all,
    I have a question about the pre-mortem pics of our jane doe. Does anyone know if they're cropped to only show her? I wonder if there might be anything in the background like a newspaper, or lic. plates, or regional food packaging, that might help to narrow down where they were taken.
    Also, and pardon me if this is off the wall, but she's 5'11". Most girls that tall i've known have said they were that tall at a very young age. There was a 6' tall girl I went to school with, that was taller than everyone, including the boys, in 7th grade. So If she was still in school past 12-13 years old, maybe she played basketball or volleyball? Could her picture be circulated around southern high schools, or even mailed to retired gym teachers?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHB For This Useful Post:

This is a reminder that El Dorado Doe's listed height is 5'11". Please note also El Dorado, AR post- mortem had her listed as being 6 feet tall.

Most likely this doe would have been around 5'9" or 5'10" at age 15. She would have been taller than most if not all of her female and male classmates during elementary school and junior high.

Even in high school she would have been taller than most students, and most probably the tallest girl in her class.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

OK, follow me here: I think we are going about this all wrong, McAlphin said in a jailhouse interview that he took her to CA to visit her mother and sister not too long before she died ( also in her journal it said Gail wanted to go back to CA) so maybe Ca is a better starting point than Flordia, I read somewhere they did hair analysis and it said she had spent quite sometime in CA prevously to the east coast, therefore she would not have been reported missing untill aftter 1991 (if reported at all) he also said he was not reveling her identity becaues that what she would have wanted, she would not have wanted her mother to know, so who knows if she were reported at all or how often she kept in touch with her family soooooo, it might be possible that she was not even reported missing untill after 95 or later hmmmmmmm!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

Everything about this case is so strange.
    They think she's been on the run since her early teens, right? With her height, she probably looked like a grown woman when she was 16 or so, so she could have been a sex worker for her entire adult life, which would mean she came into contact with a lot of people.
    Considering what we know about her lifestyle, it wouldn't be a huge leap to guess she may have been in the child welfare system wherever she came from, so maybe she didn't know her blood relatives, and her mother could be dead or incarcerated.
    Also, a question: Does anybody know if they cross-reference UID DNA with with the convicted felon database? In other words, If I was a felon, and I had a relative who was a UID, they could say, "whoever she is, this is her sibling". Again, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that her parents or any siblings might have had contact with the criminal justice system.
    This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?
    Thoughts?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PHB View Post
    They think she's been on the run since her early teens, right? With her height, she probably looked like a grown woman when she was 16 or so, so she could have been a sex worker for her entire adult life, which would mean she came into contact with a lot of people.
    Considering what we know about her lifestyle, it wouldn't be a huge leap to guess she may have been in the child welfare system wherever she came from, so maybe she didn't know her blood relatives, and her mother could be dead or incarcerated.
    Also, a question: Does anybody know if they cross-reference UID DNA with with the convicted felon database? In other words, If I was a felon, and I had a relative who was a UID, they could say, "whoever she is, this is her sibling". Again, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that her parents or any siblings might have had contact with the criminal justice system.
    This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?
    Thoughts?
    Read my last post, Thoughts?

So were're pretty sure she spent her childhood in CA? That would narrow things down quite a bit.

OK, follow me here: I think we are going about this all wrong, McAlphin said in a jailhouse interview that he took her to CA to visit her mother and sister not too long before she died ( also in her journal it said Gail wanted to go back to CA) so maybe Ca is a better starting point than Flordia, I read somewhere they did hair analysis and it said she had spent quite sometime in CA prevously to the east coast, therefore she would not have been reported missing untill aftter 1991 (if reported at all) he also said he was not reveling her identity becaues that what she would have wanted, she would not have wanted her mother to know, so who knows if she were reported at all or how often she kept in touch with her family soooooo, it might be possible that she was not even reported missing untill after 95 or later hmmmmmmm!
    Are we sure it was CA? I thought it was FL?????
    ~~~Cynical Optimist~~~

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Are we sure it was CA? I thought it was FL?????
    I believe had read it was FL also.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I believe had read it was FL also.
    I read that on the hair test she had spent several years in CA the more recently on the east coast , and McAlphin had said in an interview he had taken her to see her mother and sister in CA and in her journal it also said CA. soooo maybe that is the origin? She was the one who told people FL but she also lied about her name
    Last edited by sloane7777; 04-17-2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: add

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

That could be why we havent been able to match her up with someone missing from Fl
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sleuthster For This Useful Post:

PHB

I read that on the hair test she had spent several years in CA the more recently on the east coast , and McAlphin had said in an interview he had taken her to see her mother and sister in CA and in her journal it also said CA. soooo maybe that is the origin? She was the one who told people FL but she also lied about her name
    And if she really had visited her mom and sister in 91 she definatly wouldnt be reported missing untill after that if at all

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

I noticed that Winnie Janette Kersey who went missing from Jacksonville, FL on December 3, 1982 is tall (5'9") with blonde hair and blue eyes. She might be too old to be the unidentified woman from Eldorado (but I really think she looks older than the estimates).
    Its too bad the photo of her is so unclear.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2946dffl.html
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ey_winnie.html

Is it just me, or do some of these pics of this chick really look a lot like Brittany Spears at the beginning of her career way back in 1998ish? Specifically the 1st and 5th on the doenetwork page?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    I noticed that Winnie Janette Kersey who went missing from Jacksonville, FL on December 3, 1982 is tall (5'9") with blonde hair and blue eyes. She might be too old to be the unidentified woman from Eldorado (but I really think she looks older than the estimates).
    Its too bad the photo of her is so unclear.
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2946dffl.html
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ey_winnie.html
    No she was not that old at all , when I met her she was either my age or a few years younger at the most, I was born in 65

Kimberly Kahler

Kimberly Kahler has been missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Any results back from her DNA comparison with Jane?

Kimberly Ann Kahler

• Date Of Birth: January 17, 1964
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 145 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown/auburn hair; blue eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Kahler has a small-sized scar on the left side of one of her lips. She has facial freckles.
    • Dentals: Not available
    • DNA: in CODIS
    • AKA: Kim

Quote Originally Posted by molly View Post
    Kimberly Kahler has been missing at age 15 since January 1, 1980 from Venice, Los Angeles, California. Any results back from her DNA comparison with Jane?

Kimberly Ann Kahler

• Date Of Birth: January 17, 1964
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8; 145 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown/auburn hair; blue eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Kahler has a small-sized scar on the left side of one of her lips. She has facial freckles.
    • Dentals: Not available
    • DNA: in CODIS
    • AKA: Kim

I thought so too, but they are both in CODIS so she has been ruled out
    and KELLY KARR , KIMBERLY KAHLER it really fit to me as well!

Far from the maddening crowd at the back of beyond

The Wrong Places?

Quote Originally Posted by PHB View Post
    This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?Thoughts?
    BBM

Because folks in "the right places" haven't been asked?
    " the folks who would know her don't know her as a blonde?

Just a few thoughts at the end of a long day.....

Thank you for your insightful posts!

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiln Wood For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast