Batman scales Buckingham Palace!

I think that Batman should sue this guy. What a scrawney excuse for a caped cruisader!!!! :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Robin, never made it up the building......Man, Robin always gets the short end of the stick....lol

Well Robins only come in the spring.... and it's almost fall now :p

Can I give you the info on this or what. Batman (Jason hatch) and Robin (something Pyke) are both locals to me. I see them most mornings where I go for coffee.
they are from a group called "fathers for Justice" that seeks to right the wrongs of the family court decisions regarding access to children for divorced fathers.

Seems OK on the surface but Hatch has at least 3 children with 2 different aprtners and now his youg (20 years younger than him) girlfriend is also pregnant and thsi relationship has now ended.

When you hear them talk (and I do regularly) it is all about the interviews thay have given, what TV station or newspaper they are in and very little about their kids. In short he is an insufferable git, indeed aged human that I am i did invite him to step outside of aforementioned cafe recently when I thought the language he was using was a little intemperate !

They have a point and I would be inconsolable if I were seperated and could not see my kids but there is a time and a place. This and other actions have diverted security services from far more important duties in these dangerous times. they were lucky that the armed (yes we do have some) on duty at the palace did not open fire.

Thank you Hugh! The man is a total pain in the arse. Funny how rarely it's mentioned that he was bound over to keep the peace for 12 months for threatening behaviour (against the wife he is in dispute with) and that "threats to kill" against that wife and her mother where left on file...

This ian't about the children, it's about making his ex-wife's life a total misery.

Frankly, they should have shot him. It's ludicrous to give him the benefit of the doubt because he was carrying a banner and dressed as batman (tip to all future terrorists, just dress up and carry a banner when planting a bomb...)

The Daily mirror has a great expose of this prat. they had two undercover female reporters at the hotel where they planned the raid. Some of the saps had their young kids with them and they were in the bar with their "caring" das till past midnight.

Mr hatch had boasted of bedding at least 100 women, when asked by the reporters whether he evr used condoms he repled "What are they" and finished with his opinion of women "they are all *advertiser censored*". One can only hope that next time he falls off whatever he is protesting on, or next time I see him I could just give him a good hiding

Goodness!! I didnt know all this stuff!! Saw them on GMTV this morning! Well I never!...............................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back