1148 users online (238 members and 910 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."

Oprah to reveal HUGE secret on Monday

According to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_812418.html

Oprah's gonna reveal a huge family secret on Monday, something she's
    recently discovered.

Excerpt from the article:

"I thought I'd seen it all. But this, my friends, is the miracle of
    all miracles," Winfrey says in a promotional spot for the show. The
    word "miracle" appears on screen, reinforcing her pronouncement.

"I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time,
    I'm the one being reunited," she said. "I was keeping a family secret
    for months, and on Monday you're going to hear it straight from me."

Anyone care to hazard a guess?

um, my bet, reuniting with a child given up for adoption after a teen pregnancy?

Years ago, after she came out about childhood abuse, etc there was some tabloid reports that she had had a pregnancy and given the child up for adoption.

I am wondering whether she and this child have reunited and are developing a relationship.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I'm sorry...but Oprah is way too dramatic for me! I'm sure it's not all that exciting...just something to get her network OWN on the road. Just like her overrated interview with Piers Morgan,I'm sure it will be anti climatic. it's all about PR folks...all about PR.

hmmmm She is Obama's sister?
    Just being silly

I think you are right about being reunited with the baby she gave up for adoption.

It was my understanding that the baby Oprah gave birth to, died. I think she has stated this herself.

guess we will have to wait and see.

I wonder if that was something she said to protect hereself and her child from papz and tabloids and also thprotect the privacy of the family that adopted?

If that child truly did pass then perhaps she has discovered a previously unkown sibling and been quitly getting to know them?

We will know soon enough.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Maya Angelou is her biological mother?

She's a direct descendant of King Tut?

Gail and her find out their third cousins?

John Travolta beamed her up?

Oh I am just waiting. I hope I can stand it until her Monday reveal. I hope she tells us in her Queen Oprah yell.

Wink

Maybe she's George Bush's cousin???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

did she give birth to a baby?
    I thought she had an abortion?

if she did give birth & adopt out, then that's my guess too ... (that she was reunited with her birth child)

IDK if she did, I just recall a long while back a bunch of tabloid rumors that she had birthed a child and given it up for adoption. I do not believe she ever admits it and I do not even know if it is true, remember my source was a tabloid. But sometimes, even the tabloids do get hold of a legitimate story. Maybe there was some truth to it, maybe it was all just rumor.

My guess is that she has finally discovered who her actual bio dad is. Seems that has always been a mystery. There has been a show in the last year on HBO (?) about famous people finding out more about their ancestry. Perhaps DNA has proven who her dad really is. MOO...

I agree with others that the mystery is not about the child she had who reportedly died. If this is not about her bio dad then another guess would be about previously unknown sibs -- once again proven by DNA evidence.
    There is a crack in everything.
    That's how the light gets in.

~ Leonard Cohen~

K.I.S.S. became an acronym for very good reasons, IMO.

I did not know bio dad was still a mystery. That being the case, by all means that is probably what it is. That could mean both dad and previously unknown siblings.

According to Gayle, the baby was born prematurely and died shortly after.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Oprah_..._at_14/3611067

"Best friend and Oprah editor Gayle King says, "She didn't really know who the father was of this child... and hid the pregnancy for a very long time."

Oprah reveals the baby, which was born prematurely, died shortly after birth."

No clue what the secret is, but also don't really care. Unless she's running for president and planning to pay down the debt from her Christmas Club Savings Account, I doubt it affects me.

I think its a sibling she didn't know about..

Maybe she was told the baby she gave birth to died...when in fact he/she did not and was placed for adoption. Maybe she is being reunited with her child... But it's probably not anything that miraculous...probably more like she's related to Obama or Bush...lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast