TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Hailey20Dunn-120lr.gif

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8
Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22
Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26
Thread #27 Thread #28
Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32
Thread #33 Thread #34
Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38
Thread #39

Media Links
Sar information for Hailey Dunn
Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
Include:
The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name.
In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
It will all be kept strictly confidential.
Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

Bringing over grandmaj's post from previous thread:

I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.

Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.

Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.

If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.

Carry ON. :heart: Hailey.

I'm not sure how much relevance I'd put on what she was wearing. Girls change - at a friends house, at the mall, probably in any public rest room. Could even have had short-shorts on under the sweats, if she wanted to wear something she figured wouldn't be approved of... Even if BD is sure that no other clothing is missing, that doesn't mean she couldn't have bought/borrowed something mom knew nothing about.

"Again - I don't know if she left the house willingly - but I wouldn't rule it out. And if the stories are true that she spent a lot of time in the backyard on the phone, then I have to wonder who she was talking to. At 13, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that she had a disposable cell that her mother didn't know about - they're not expensive - or someone could have given her one..." [posted by Debrlfan on past thread]

I can see your point. I know my daughter used to wear her skimpier clothes hidden under baggier ones when she came in to say bye bye. Come to think about it, so did I when I was her age.

But it was winter time. It is till hard to believe she took very little with her. And most important, I really believe she would have talked to a friend about it if she had some wild secret plan to go someplace cool. Why would she say she was going to MB's and then not tell MB to cover for her?
And would she go someplace alone? When I lied and snuck around in middle school I always had a friend to get in trouble with me.
I just don't see her being that sneaky in this situation. If she had an older bf I think we would know already.
If anything, I could see her being snatched by a perp right outside her home as she left to go to her Dads. It is possible, but I still think that SA is a more probable suspect.

IMO Billie seems to be doing most things the EXACT OPPOSITE OF what would be the best direction to bring Hailey home.. This seems to be the case time and time again.. IMO she is attempting to manipulate some of the ppl involved as well as attempting to definitely manipulate situations involved in Hailey's INVESTIGATION..

Here Billie is dramatizing the NG situation..Embellishing{IMO} whats occurred in and around the live broadcasts that we've all seen with our own eyes..
Dunn said when most show broadcasts{NG show} are over, she calls law enforcement "scared to death." Often, officers have to calm her down.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333966

She is again attempting to manipulate the situation because she doesn't like that the focus is on SA{as it should be..along with the focus should still be on her as she has yet been able to have her self ruled out by being honest and passing a poly}.. So because she doesn't "like" the focus she is attempting to demonize NG..her staff..and her program.. now we see her use LE to her benefit{where as earlier she was angry at them but now will turn around and use them FOR HER BENEFIT}..she says that after the NG shows that LE has to soothe and calm her down.. so they now are "good" to her and helping to comfort her from the big bad NG..

IMO it is just another example of Billie making it all about Billie..
The honest truth of the matter is that she is not in frequent contact with LE...like LE would very much like her to be.. She is not working daily with LE to do EVERYTHING WITHIN HER POWER TO HELP GET HAILEY HOME..
The following snip further shows what I believe to be the case..
Kampfer insists they're not giving up and that their investigation will continue even if numbers are lower. Dunn said conversations with Hailey's mother Billie are also less frequent. "We're in the same book, but not in the same page. We're not keeping a lot of contact, especially since the affidavits came out."
http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13887971

So IMO Billie needs to quit deflecting..and that is what shes doing..trying her damnedst to not have the focus on lover SA{and her as well}..she needs to get with LE and pass a poly..don't take the meds.. be 100% honest and pass the poly..have herself ruled out and then sit down and make out an accurate as humanly possible detailed timeline beginning on Dec.26th{Im quite sure Clint would be more than willing to do his part by filling in all details that he and GF can when Hailey was with them during those times}..

That IMO would be doing everything she could to get Hailey home..

But sadly instead we see Billie time and time again manipulate ppl and situations to serve her self..to serve her lover..to keep them and their "hobbies" off the hot seat..

Guess what? you reap what you sow...You sowed all this fun and "awesome" love of horror..masks.. murder..throw in drug use..admitted illegal narcotics used..and admitted lies.. you sowed all of that and now you're reaping what you sowed with your butt on the hot seat.. Take it..its the consequence to your poor choices.. Take it...Because in the grand scheme of what your daughter most likely faced..IT DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE..AND THAT LITTLE GIRL DESERVES TO HAVE HER MOM "TAKE IT" SO THAT LITTLE GIRL CAN BE BROUGHT HOME AND JUSTICE SERVED!!!!!!!!

Billie does not see a relation to SA's masks, their hobbies, etc. and whatever it is that happened to Hailey. She does not see why anyone else would, or should, either.

I can see your point. I know my daughter used to wear her skimpier clothes hidden under baggier ones when she came in to say bye bye. Come to think about it, so did I when I was her age.

But it was winter time. It is till hard to believe she took very little with her. And most important, I really believe she would have talked to a friend about it if she had some wild secret plan to go someplace cool. Why would she say she was going to MB's and then not tell MB to cover for her?
And would she go someplace alone? When I lied and snuck around in middle school I always had a friend to get in trouble with me.
I just don't see her being that sneaky in this situation. If she had an older bf I think we would know already.
If anything, I could see her being snatched by a perp right outside her home as she left to go to her Dads. It is possible, but I still think that SA is a more probable suspect.

Well, if the reports of dogs picking up a scent going to the hotel are accurate, it could make sense. If she planned to spend the night with a boy (or at a party) there, then she might not have taken much - and again, we only know what she supposedly left the house with - she could have had anything stashed outside/with a friend.

And why wouldn't she have clued MB in? Maybe because she feared MB would rat her out. Besides, it appeared that BD didn't really have a "hands on" parenting style, so HD probably wouldn't have expected anyone to check up on her.

Still not sure I believe any of this - but I can see it fitting.

Question - do I remember BD saying HD had stayed at the friend's house before? (I'm not sure of that.) If so - the other girl's mother claimed that she never had. Again - IF BD said she had - then HD might have done the same thing previously.

The sheriffs departments tell us there has been an officer involved shooting.

TX-dot says state road 176 is closed between sr 137 and fm road 829.

The Martin County sheriffs Department tells us the closure is the result of an officer involved shooting.

We’re told Texas Rangers are on the scene investigating.

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23483

Is it noble of BD to go on NG over and over to deflect suspicions away from her, and especially SA? She is doing this in the name of Hailey?

And yet, BD, herself, has not found out and been able to clear up the information that makes SA so darn suspicious. It's hinky to me.

I got the impression that Billie said that H slept at friends' homes frequently, but not specifically MB's. But then she also said she was annoyed that H did not call her at work to tell her...and she wishes she had called over to MB's.

I'm wondering if SA left work because he received a call or text regarding HD? This would explain why he left and also why he erased info from his phone.... Maybe even HD sending a message that somehow angered him?

But SA told BD those messages on his phone just disappeared. BD knows that can happen, and doesn't see how SA could be involved. Those messages must tell a story.

And not everyone does. IMO

I didn't say that it does have anything to do with H, but that is the point Billie seems to be trying to stress, above all else, and that seems odd to me. Honestly, she has spent more of her on-air time defending SA and her choices, etc. than discussing Hailey.

Re; the text messages/phone calls...the affidavits show that the records were summoned for SA's and BD's phones. So LE will have the phone calls, messages, photos, etc. (anything that was sent or received).

Why did the step mom not remember seeing Hailey or not? She says she did at first. then changed it. Anyone about to point me in the direction of her interveiw?

Where did the SM (CD's GF) not remembering come from? I have yet to see an article about it, maybe I'm missing it. If any one has a link could you post it pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? TIA

Where did the SM not remembering come from? I have yet to see an article about it, maybe I'm missing it. If any one has a link could you post it pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? TIA

I havent been able to find it either and sure would like to see it.

lol............Soul looks like we are thinking alike.

Where did the SM not remembering come from? I have yet to see an article about it, maybe I'm missing it. If any one has a link could you post it pretty pleaseeeeeeeee? TIA

I havent seen the g/f intereveiw so I am not sure what was said in that , So the flow of information as I know it to be is from...

CZGTZ's very first post which is enlighting now that all the other information has come to light the date of this post is 12/31/10.

Paying attention to what she says about both MB's statements and clints girlfriends statements

Thread one page 2 , the best I can do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10