RIP-Jack Lalanne dead at 96

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
American fitness guru Jack LaLanne died Sunday afternoon at his home in Morro Bay, California, according to his long-time agent, Rick Hersh. He was 96.
The cause, said Hersh, was respiratory failure due to pneumonia. LaLanne had been ill for the past week. His wife, Elaine, was at his side, along with his family and friends, Hersh said. No funeral arrangements were announced, but his agent said plans were being made.

More at link:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/01/23/obit.jack.lalanne/index.html

I was legitimately shocked when I saw the headline on Yahoo! Sports that he had died. Even at age 96, because I figured if anyone would live to 120, it'd be him. I think I even said, when I saw the news, "Oh, he really DID die!" lol!

RIP Jack!!!! You were the man!!!

"I can't die, it would ruin my image." - Jack LaLanne

Let me get my jaw off of the floor... hard to believe! :(

RIP Mr. Lalanne!

Forgive me, but this is one of those deaths in the news where my first reaction is: Jack LaLanne just died?!

I remember being 4 years old and watching him with my nana in the 1960s. Amazing guy.

R.I.P. Jack

I adored this man since I was a little girl.
I am shocked even though I know he was elderly.

You gave me many good times Jack.

Cheers to you

LGoz:)

Bye Jack and thanks, you convinced me to exercise when I was as young as 14. i made a living teaching exercise classes until I was 30 and guess who taught me how! Thanks again, Jack!

RIP Jack.

Prayers for your beloved wife. Your family and loved ones.

96! What an extraordinary long life! An amazing journey for this man. I should hope to have such as him.

The pallbearers should honor him by carrying the casket in their teeth. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back