1103 users online (227 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

What is TES?

What do you know about TES? When do they come to help in a missing person's search? Have you ever been a TES volunteer? What was your experience like with TES?

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I think it's important to know the reason behind the existence of TES and what motivates Tim. Here's a link that describes it in more detail:

In summary, his daughter went missing and LE would not search because they assumed she was a runaway, even when Tim discovered that a girl whose body had been found in a certain field months prior had only lived 4 blocks from his family. Tim asked LE to search that particular field in case there was a connection. Again, they told him that his daughter, Laura, was a runaway. Seventeen months later, her body (and that of another victim) was found after kids smelled a foul odor - in the same vicinity that the other girl's body had been found.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

My opinion is that it is tremendously difficult to rise above personal circumstances that bring someone (or in some cases, continue as an individual or organization) to work in SAR work as a professional. And Tim has done so repeatedly- as have many others.

But it is hard work, incredibly painful, and frustrating.

IMO, SAR standardization means a lot. And TES has that.

up north

dsntslp found this wonderful video interview with Tim Miller

"We are currently available to conduct searches nation and worldwide."