Alcala's shack in the woods

plait

Reaction score
On thread "man hanging...in foliage" pg 9 user desid has a link to good set of RA pics. When i post it here it doesn't work .Pic 36 shows the girl in the box hat. The door looks to me like a place in the woods. I don't think its an apartment as stated before on another thread. I think the ones he kidnapped were brought up there and held hostage. Even the photo of the girl on his lap looks like it was taken at a shack in the woods. Did anyone see a movie with Linda Blair and Martin Sheen. Sheen's character kidnaps Linda's character and he holds her in a shack in the woods. I think this movie was made around the time RA was on the prowl. If he had a shack there he could have kept ballerina girl for days, and thats why we don't see underarm hair and then the person in the bend has has underarm hair.If indeed its ballerina girl. Some of the photos are in the woods. 35,47,68, 74, 89, 77, 209, 215, I am sure he needed a place to rest, and clean up after.

In the pic of the girl with the hat, I think what you see is the shutter in front of the window in his apartment. Note the blue paint that is prevalent in a lot of the pictures. Also note, that the blue room has a window that appears to have a home made shutter that when it is open appears to be a book shelf. Some here questioned the strange wire hanging from the shutter when it is open and decided the wire was to open and close it with. HTH

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/21/alcala.photos.pdf

I still say RA had a place somewhere in the woods where screams would not he heard.

Probaby had his dirty deed kit stashed up there. If he did anything to anyone in the pic why didn't people in his apt hear screams. How did he remove a body from his apts in the city without anyone seeing. someone is always watching in apts. I think he lured alledged victims to the woods.

How would he get the body of the person doing the backbend from his apt.
Pic 77-looks like they were both naked. Don't think they would be so comfortable naked with no placeto run to.

215--looks like they are sitting outside some shack deep in the woods

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/21/alcala.photos.pdf

I still say RA had a place somewhere in the woods where screams would not he heard.

Probaby had his dirty deed kit stashed up there. If he did anything to anyone in the pic why didn't people in his apt hear screams. How did he remove a body from his apts in the city without anyone seeing. someone is always watching in apts. I think he lured alledged victims to the woods.

How would he get the body of the person doing the backbend from his apt.
Pic 77-looks like they were both naked. Don't think they would be so comfortable naked with no placeto run to.

215--looks like they are sitting outside some shack deep in the woods

I wonder if LE asked Beth if Alcala had a shack in the woods ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back