GUILTY NY - Lethania Garcia, 20, dead, 4 injured in Fort Greene shooting, 27 Oct 2008

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Foul-mouthed murderer gets 107 years in jail for shootout, tells judge 'suck my d---'
BY Oren Yaniv
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

...But before getting the maximum possible sentence, Paige tried to get one last dig in at the judge, Vincent Del Giudice, telling him, "With all due respect and from the bottom of my heart, suck my d---."

Without missing a beat, Del Diudice fired off a comeback and then tough justice.

"I respectfully decline your offer," the judge dead-panned. "You are a danger to all civilized members of society."...

lol, I wonder how many times judges hear things like that? Given the element judges in criminal court comes into contact, I am betting this was not the first time said judge had this or a similar offer. Probably made that comeback without missing a beat.

Could a judge be disbarred for saying; "I decline your offer but I'm sure you'll get many similar requests where you'll be the rest of your life." :waitasec:

The funniest thing I ever saw was the day that I gave a friend of mine a ride to court and waited for him. The judge had set bail for some guy at $5000. The guy looked at the judge and yelled out "What the ****** you mean $5000!". We were laughing so hard we had to leave the court room.

The funniest thing I ever saw was the day that I gave a friend of mine a ride to court and waited for him. The judge had set bail for some guy at $5000. The guy looked at the judge and yelled out "What the ****** you mean $5000!". We were laughing so hard we had to leave the court room.
LOL !! A local man was in court here and the judge gave him a year sentence for an offense that I cannot recall for certain what that was. So the guy tells the judge "Heck, I can that standing on my hands." The judge replied "That's good, I'm going to give you an additional year to get back on your feet. Next case !!"

This is a true story.

Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis, later Baseball czar, once sentenced a very elderly man to 20 years in prison. The man told the judge, 'Your honor, I can't serve all that time.'
Landis replied, "Well, just do the best you can."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back