FL - Man made girlfriend watch attack on daughter, Charlotte County, 19 January 2011

GetSmart

Reaction score
Man made girlfriend watch attack on daughter

PUNTA GORDA - A 32-year-old man is accused of forcing his girlfriend to watch while he sexually assaulted her 12-year-old daughter three times.
Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies said the attack happened Wednesday morning at the mother's home. Jerome Nubin of Punta Gorda is charged with sexual battery on a 12-year-old, aggravated assault, kidnapping and domestic battery. He is being held without
bond in the Charlotte County Jail.
Detectives said Nubin threatened the mother and child with a baseball bat. He also slapped and punched the mother before assaulting the child.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/ne...-attack-on-daughter-apx-012011?obref=obinsite

I am looking for an update on this story

Okay - if this were me - this should pray they not let him out, because I would be waiting for him.

Nuff said,

Salem

Okay - if this were me - this should pray they not let him out, because I would be waiting for him.

Nuff said,

Salem

Seriously. I don't even know them and I feel like waiting for him myself.

pulled what I could on a really quick criminal check, juvenile record, convictions for resisting arrest, did time for assaulting someone, released on conditional parole as a violent felon

I hardly know what to say....that wouldnt earn me a TO that is.

Life in prison sounds like a good sentence...for starters.

Hmmph, this brings the barbarian instincts to the surface. i would find great pleasure in participating in.............whatever you all want to do with this guy. :D

I dont doubt that he roughed up GF and daughter. I wonder what I would have done with that BB bat while he was distracted by my child? I know what I like to think I would have done.

I am not blaming her or implying she should have done differently-I am just saying that I hope I would have grabbed the bat and knocked his melon in while he wasnt looking.

ETA: Go grandpa Go for filing the complaint...Mom must be devastated.

I truly think the only answer for this guy is life without parole, and that's only because we can't kill him.

This was not a pedo, this was a man with an all consuming need for control, not just of his victim, but of her mother, as well. He's less than one full step away from murder, IMO.
Please don't let him out.

I dont doubt that he roughed up GF and daughter. I wonder what I would have done with that BB bat while he was distracted by my child? I know what I like to think I would have done.

I am not blaming her or implying she should have done differently-I am just saying that I hope I would have grabbed the bat and knocked his melon in while he wasnt looking.

ETA: Go grandpa Go for filing the complaint...Mom must be devastated.

I should ignore this believe - it makes my stomach jumpy. I understand why this mother didn't do anything. She was paralyzed because if she made the wrong move, he could hurt her child more :( I probably would have done the same in an effort to spare my child. But once my child was safe, all bets are off!

I don't think there is anything more cruel, kwim? Take all your power because ..... ugh I can't write anymore. It is too ugly for me :furious::furious:

I should ignore this believe - it makes my stomach jumpy. I understand why this mother didn't do anything. She was paralyzed because if she made the wrong move, he could hurt her child more :( I probably would have done the same in an effort to spare my child. But once my child was safe, all bets are off!

I don't think there is anything more cruel, kwim? Take all your power because ..... ugh I can't write anymore. It is too ugly for me :furious::furious:

This article says he threatened to cut the little girl's throat - so the mom probably was terrified he'd hurt her more.

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florida/2011-01-20/Punta-Gorda-man-arrested-accused-of-raping-child

awful, horrible, bullying, disgusting piece of "humanity".

I sincerely hope this girl and her mother are being counseled and getting all the resources they need to move past this.

I also sincerely hope the beast gets plenty of hard time in which to meet lots of other awful, horrible, bullying, disgusting pieces of humanity.

It is once again a mother making a bad decision about WHO she brings into her life and home...

I never ever said that the man should be released. He's committed a horrendous crime and must pay dearly for that. My focus is always on the victim, however, and on just what caused a man to commit an act like this.

I never ever said that the man should be released. He's committed a horrendous crime and must pay dearly for that. My focus is always on the victim, however, and on just what caused a man to commit an act like this.

I wasn't suggesting that you did.
My point was we released him the first time he harmed someone.
This girl would not have been repeatedly raped if we kept violent people in jail and stopped pretending they get better when we lock them up.

We aren't talking about breaking into houses when no one is at home, doing time for selling drugs. Violent crimes shouldn't get the chance to have more victims.

I am fuming! This is absolutely inexcusable and I pray this "man" never walks out of prison! And people thought I went overboard when I did a background check before I dated anyone after I was divorced. This poor little girl. No way should that pile of dung ever be allowed to hurt, threaten, or frighten anyone again.

I am just saying that I hope I would have grabbed the bat and knocked his melon in while he wasnt looking.

Did you see that guys mugshot and his charges? A bat wouldn't put a dent in his dome and he'd wind up busting the mom's head in.

Someone like that guy? You'd have to wait until he went to sleep or was drunk. Waking up to two busted kneecaps would work. Accident and all. What would he do? Report it?

<modsnip: Referenced post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell myself do not read crimes against children, it sickens me and I am always amazed at inhumanity.

Seriously, castration 1st offense, not chemical, off with their dangles. Repeat offenders should face DP, obviously they are not getting any better. A little too much you say, just ask some child victims.

It took all that I had to actually click on the article, read what this did, & then see him, knowing what he did...

However, I don't think that there should be any worries about his fate in prison...

The prisoners love his kind there...

Prayers that this little angel & mom can heal & move past these circumstances forever.

This story is entirely too much for me this evening.

I can't even begin to imagine watching my baby be raped ONCE, let alone THREE times.? Sorry to be so judgmental, but I would have fought to the DEATH of me had that been my baby. Not necessarily bashing mom, but I just can't fathom being so compliant while this was happening to my daughter. Poor baby :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back