1014 users online (124 members and 890 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man made girlfriend watch attack on daughter

Man made girlfriend watch attack on daughter

PUNTA GORDA - A 32-year-old man is accused of forcing his girlfriend to watch while he sexually assaulted her 12-year-old daughter three times.
    Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies said the attack happened Wednesday morning at the mother's home. Jerome Nubin of Punta Gorda is charged with sexual battery on a 12-year-old, aggravated assault, kidnapping and domestic battery. He is being held without
    bond in the Charlotte County Jail.
    Detectives said Nubin threatened the mother and child with a baseball bat. He also slapped and punched the mother before assaulting the child.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...obref=obinsite

I am looking for an update on this story
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Okay - if this were me - this POS should pray they not let him out, because I would be waiting for him.

Nuff said,

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Okay - if this were me - this POS should pray they not let him out, because I would be waiting for him.

Nuff said,

Salem
    Seriously. I don't even know them and I feel like waiting for him myself.

Nuff said,

Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Seriously. I don't even know them and I feel like waiting for him myself.
    I wasn't quite sure how to say it but you two did well.

Here's a previous with a mug shot from earlier.

http://www.floridamugshots.us/Arrest...Nubin_4542355/

pulled what I could on a really quick criminal check, juvenile record, convictions for resisting arrest, did time for assaulting someone, released on conditional parole as a violent felon

I hardly know what to say....that wouldnt earn me a TO that is.

Life in prison sounds like a good sentence...for starters.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Hmmph, this brings the barbarian instincts to the surface. i would find great pleasure in participating in.............whatever you all want to do with this guy.

I dont doubt that he roughed up GF and daughter. I wonder what I would have done with that BB bat while he was distracted by my child? I know what I like to think I would have done.

I am not blaming her or implying she should have done differently-I am just saying that I hope I would have grabbed the bat and knocked his melon in while he wasnt looking.

ETA: Go grandpa Go for filing the complaint...Mom must be devastated.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I truly think the only answer for this guy is life without parole, and that's only because we can't kill him.

This was not a pedo, this was a man with an all consuming need for control, not just of his victim, but of her mother, as well. He's less than one full step away from murder, IMO.
    Please don't let him out.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I dont doubt that he roughed up GF and daughter. I wonder what I would have done with that BB bat while he was distracted by my child? I know what I like to think I would have done.

I am not blaming her or implying she should have done differently-I am just saying that I hope I would have grabbed the bat and knocked his melon in while he wasnt looking.

ETA: Go grandpa Go for filing the complaint...Mom must be devastated.
    I should ignore this believe - it makes my stomach jumpy. I understand why this mother didn't do anything. She was paralyzed because if she made the wrong move, he could hurt her child more I probably would have done the same in an effort to spare my child. But once my child was safe, all bets are off!

I don't think there is anything more cruel, kwim? Take all your power because ..... ugh I can't write anymore. It is too ugly for me

Wishing harm on those who have harmed others does no one any good, IMO. The focus needs to be on the child and helping her heal from this traumatic event. Needless energy is spent on retribution and retribution never pays off in the end. Our greatest teachers have taught us this. Listen to the words of Gandhi, Jesus, or Martin Luther King. Violence that begets violence leads us in a vicious circle.

My heart goes out the young girl and I pray that she will be strong enough to move on, heal and forgive. There is no real explanation for evil but it is within each victim's ability to forgive. Therein lies our true power.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Wishing harm on those who have harmed others does no one any good, IMO. The focus needs to be on the child and helping her heal from this traumatic event. Needless energy is spent on retribution and retribution never pays off in the end. Our greatest teachers have taught us this. Listen to the words of Gandhi, Jesus, or Martin Luther King. Violence that begets violence leads us in a vicious circle.

My heart goes out the young girl and I pray that she will be strong enough to move on, heal and forgive. There is no real explanation for evil but it is within each victim's ability to forgive. Therein lies our true power.
    You are a better and kinder person than myself.
    Wishing harm on him may do no good for mankind.
    Wondering why moms date violent felons will never be answered.

But giving up on this idea that we can release predators into society and expect that they will be anything other than what they are might. Releasing people with labels like "Conditional Violet Felon Release" makes about as much sense to me as releasing "Likely to Reoffend Sex Offender".

I should ignore this believe - it makes my stomach jumpy. I understand why this mother didn't do anything. She was paralyzed because if she made the wrong move, he could hurt her child more I probably would have done the same in an effort to spare my child. But once my child was safe, all bets are off!

I don't think there is anything more cruel, kwim? Take all your power because ..... ugh I can't write anymore. It is too ugly for me
    This article says he threatened to cut the little girl's throat - so the mom probably was terrified he'd hurt her more.

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...f-raping-child
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

awful, horrible, bullying, disgusting piece of "humanity".

I sincerely hope this girl and her mother are being counseled and getting all the resources they need to move past this.

I also sincerely hope the beast gets plenty of hard time in which to meet lots of other awful, horrible, bullying, disgusting pieces of humanity.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

It is once again a mother making a bad decision about WHO she brings into her life and home...
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    ’.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast